The End♥

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Calvin pov
I was still kneeling down on the floor, waiting for her answer.

“Calvin, i…”
“Never mind its alright” I said, trying to hide my hurt expression with a smile, but well, I guess it was too fake. I was trying to walk away from Selina when she suddenly shouts
“Calvin Chen! Don’t you want your present?” I was surprised. I turned to face her only to be greeted by her warm smile.
“Idiot, did I say no?” she smile once again. This time, making me feel like a idiot.
“I know your answer already, I just going to get some things” I tried to keep my pride, I’m not going to let my pride goes down on the day I get accepted by the girl I like.
“Yeah right” she replied, I could tell that she rolled her eyes, but whatever! As long as she is beside me.

Selina pov
Calvin Chen that idiot has finally confessed. *smiles* I can’t believe that he brought a necklace for me long time ago. But who cares? As long as he is with me in future. As time goes, I found myself sleeping with a big smile, or should I say grin on my face.

One year later**
= = = = = = = = = =
I’m going to let Calvin chen wait, how dare he say I’m taking lots of his precious time?!?! He should knew it from the start. *pout*

“Selina! Your phone!”
“Hello!” I shouted as I know who is the one who calls, the one who make me so angry, the one who I like so much.
“Darling don’t angry already, look down!”

I do what I was told, I look down the house from the window. Oh my god… Calvin has arranged the flower petals into words ‘Selina, would you marry me?’

“Calvin…” I muttered.
“Selina, would you marry me?” since when did he came into the room? But there, he was here, kneeling down with a heart-shaped diamond. I guess, I have no other choice right? The man I loved just proposed to me, what do you think my decision is? Of course it is a yes!
“Yes” came out my reply while I just nod my head. Calvin just hugged me and whisper.
“Selina, I love you”
“I love you too” and with that, our future just began… Together

===================================
Finish the last chapter!

Happy ending :D Going to start a story soon. I got two plot =D