Split

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Show pov
“Are we going to bring them around the school today?” Calvin asked while making the way toward me and Selina.
“I guess so, but let’s go lunch first, Show and I was getting hungry.” Selina said
“Yeah, you even can eat a tiger right?” I added it jokingly.
“Ya! Let’s go now before the canteen gets crowed” Selina replied

So as usual, Calvin and Genie was having their small little conversation which me and Selina can’t fit into, so soon, we start to separate, Calvin and Genie walking in front of us while Selina and I walking behind, trying to continue our conversation from just now.

“Selina, can I ask you one question?”
“Sure”
“What is your relationship with Calvin?”
“Well, we are close friends… Actually there are four of us, but one has her boyfriend, so naturally, go with her boyfriend. Another had a girlfriend, but I heard they recently just broke up.” Selina explained to me.
“Wow. Hey, where is the two of them?”
“Oops, I think they are in front of us, I guess this tour was going to be the two of us and the two of them. Hahax.”
“It rhythms”
“Sure it does, we better go for our lunch now before we don’t have time for the tour”
“Ok, let’s… run to the canteen!”

In the end, we end up racing each other to the canteen.

Selina pov
Since Calvin and Genie wasn’t in sight, I guess we’ll go two separate ways. Why was that we can’t be a group, it was always split into two group, to be exact, Genie is always with Calvin while Show is with me. Its kind of weird since we last time keep hanging out together… Well, I hope it just only last for a while. Show had gone to buy lunch when he came back, he took the chicken teriyaki while giving me the salmon teriyaki.

“Selina, had you went to see this season latest collection of sunglass?”
“Oh my god! Are they out?”
“Yes! I heard that it was marvelous! Do you want to go together?”
“Sure, some other day I guess, can’t wait for it!” I exclaimed while having a bite on my lunch.
“I didn’t saw the both in the canteen, do you think they have already gone for the tour?”
“I guess so”

I felt as if left out by them even if Show is with me, what is the matter with me? But… Calvin and I have not talk since the two of them arrived. What will happen next? Haix.

----------------------------------