Jiro last turn

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Calvin pov
After Genie and I reached the venue, I open the door for Genie. At this type of event, I can’t possibly make her do everything herself right? But once we got in, I can’t find her and to tell the truth, actually I don’t care. My aim today was to find Selina, explain everything. I need to get those questions out of my head before I swear I’m going crazy. I was about to walk out but someone caught my eyes. Selina… with Show. She smiled so sweetly that I think it could probably melt anyone hearts. She looks so gorgeous. Today is my chance, I’m not going to give it up.

I was about to reach her when someone shouted Selina and ran towards her. .. Jiro. Him again? So, he left me with no choice but to go to one corner and wait for Selina.

Jiro pov
Today is the last day when I got my chance with Selina. I know that she rejected me. But well, I’m going to try it again. If it still doesn’t work, I guess we are only fated to be friends. I was trying to maintain my posture by walking steady and slow towards Selina, but Calvin was advancing towards her. I have to get her before Calvin does! So sadly, I have to abandon my chance of being cool for the run towards Selina.

“Hey Selina”
“Oh hi” She sound surprise, maybe she expect someone else, Calvin to be exact I supposed.
“Can we talk at one corner please?”
“Erm… sure.”

Selina pov
Jiro asked me for a talk, and well, I could roughly guess what he was going to say. And I’m going to settle once for all. I hate any dragging matters which involve me.

“So what are you going to talk about?” I asked, trying to be as casual as possible
“Selina, can you give me a chance? To be with you?” He asked.

I can see that he had lots of sincerity in his eyes, but the feelings I had for him had faded… From the time Calvin accompany me and cheer me up no matter how busy he were.

“I’m sorry Jiro. But I’m afraid the answer would still be no.” I said, expecting the smile on his face dropped but unexpectedly, it remains.
“I’ll be fine. I already know what would be your answer, but I thought that why don’t I try. But now, your answer gave me confirmation that you love Calvin, am I right?”
“Jiro!” I shouted, but I could feel that my cheeks were turning to bright red.
“You see, you are admitting silently!”
“Jiro wang! You are going to die if you continue this!”

End pov

Selina then chase Jiro around despite the fact that she was wearing a dress and high heels while he was wearing a suit. But unknown them, someone was watching with jealousy feeling him up. The person was none other than Calvin.

------------------------------
New chapter :)