Break-up

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Jiro pov
I’m going to be mad if I continue like this. Rainie? Selina? Who the hell do I like? Even now when Rainie was with her best friend Mike hugging or anything, I wasn’t even jealous. But when Calvin and Selina just playing together, I was like… Angry? What should I do? Arg!

Rainie pov
Umm… Jiro doesn’t seem to have lots to talk to me. I felt as if there was a wall between us. And when he saw me and Mike hugging together, he doesn’t even give any reaction! NO jealousy NO giving me attitude or what. Is everything over? But it was true that I don’t seems to have anymore feelings to him. I doubt he have either… I think I should call for a break-up before he goes crazy. I can see that he LIKE Selina… He just doesn’t want to admit. I’m going to give him a push for it, or else he would regret when Calvin or some other guy got Selina! These days Mike have been treating me well… I know about his feelings for me, I might as well accept him and let Jiro go since his heart is not with me anymore.
“Jiro” I called out
“Hmm?”
“Let’s break up” I swallowed my saliva before I said this, but somehow, it doesn’t hurt as what I imagine.
“Why because of Mike?” Jiro’s eyes widen
“Part of it… But most importantly we don’t have the feeling already. Isn’t it?”
“Erm… Yeah.. Still friends? I don’t want to lose a friend because of this”
“Of course, since we are still friends, you won’t just leave me here for me to take public transport right?”
“Very funny… Of course NOT!” both of us smiled, it was certainly better that we both be friends rather than lovers.

In the car

Jiro pov
It was as usual that we were both quiet in the car, well, at least it was not awkward silence like before. It was silence all the way until Rainie broke the silence with a surprising question.
“You like Selina right?”
“What?” I widen my eyes in shock… is it too obvious for her to see?
“Don’t bluff me Jiro, I could see that, you probably still confuse right?”
“Yeah… But she has Calvin now” I admitted and I noticed I seem to add a bit of jealousy inside.
“Then start now before Calvin or other guys get her. Do some actions!” She makes sense, I shouldn’t give up without even doing any actions.
“Thanks Rainie, you give me courage in it. You are a great friend.”
“I can’t believe you realize it only now.” She replied with laughter. She was right, I got to do some actions. The journey was not in the usual boring way, instead, we laugh and joke around. It is nice to have her as friends.

---------------------------------