Lunch part 2

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Nobody pov
At Calvin and Selina side,
“Hey Selina! Are you still with me?”
“Of course Calvin Chen,” replied Selina, but her eyes soon drift away from Calvin to the two figures who were chatting happily, it was none other than Jiro…AND RAINIE!
“Selina, I have 1 question to ask you, but you must not lie ok?”
“Erm ok…. What is the question huh? You have been acting weird since just now!”
“Do you like Jiro?” Selina choked on her food after she heard what Calvin ask her.
“What?...... Of course not!”

Calvin pov
I felt myself so relieve as though the rock on my chest has been remove, but at the same time, I could sense that she was hiding something from me. What could it be? Anyway, I was so happy when I heard her admitted that she does not like Jiro, this question have been on my mind since forever! Hmm… since I have cleared the question that has been hanging on my mind, should I ask Selina for a date? Or for a holiday? We have not been going for a trip since Ella have her boyfriend!

Selina pov
Why would the hell Calvin ask me this question? Does he see through me? I hope not. Haix, even I admit that I like Jiro, Jiro would not like me too.. Should I just give out on him? AHHH! It was soooo vexed!

Nobody pov
At Jiro and Rainie side,
“Hey Rainie, do you like travelling?”
“Yeah, of course. Who won’t? Travelling is sooo much fun”
“Ya! Hmm… since we both like travelling that much, why don’t we go on a trip sometime? We can discuss it on our next date” Jiro wink to Rainie when he say his last statement.
“Oh sure”

Rainie pov
OMG! Did Jiro just ask me for a trip? And does that mean we would have a date next time and perhaps have a chance? Rainie felt her face turn bright red when she thinks of a romantic trip with Jiro.

Jiro pov
Oh yes! She agreed! Ahahahaha, maybe I should ask Calvin and Selina to the trip too so Rainie would not feel that embarrass, especially when there is one more girl there together right? Thats right! I shall discuss it tonight with Calvin, I’m sure he would agree since he like Selina so much, even if he deny for a thousand times, he still can’t lie to me! Ahahahaha!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Comment pls :)