Late

Wrong Timing -Completed-

Selina pov
----------
I have been waiting for the 3 of them since 8am, and now, it was 8.30AM! I can't believe that they were even later than me, especially Ella. Ella, the one who usually scold me for coming in late was late herself, and even by 30mins!!
"Selina!!!" I heard someone called my name, and i instantly turn back, there, i saw my cool friend, Ella.

Ella pov
---------
"Selina!!" I called out, and when she turn around, i could see her annoyed face. Oh , I am usually the one who scold her for being late, but since it was my first time, i supposed she can excused me right?

Nobody pov
----------
"Ella! Wow, I am surprised that you will be late too huh?" said Selina.
"I'm sorry! It was the first time, so can i be excused?"
" Sure, but make sure it was the first, last and only time. By the way, the two monkeys have not even reach yet"

Calvin pov
----------
Oh my god!!! I'm late, will Selina kill me? But she can't blame me, it was all the stupit golden monkey fault!!! "Jiro Wang! Are you done yet?! We are late you know?!!!!! And if Selina blame me, I'm going to KILL you!!"

Jiro pov
--------
"Why are you so concern about her huh?" I said as i run to him, "Do you like her?" Before he answer, i could see that hir face was turning into bright red. " Of course not!" he replied. It was lies, i scould see that, but i wasn't going to pester him further or else i might get it from him.