...Meatbuns.

Playful Kiss Remake: The EXO Version

Previous chapter:

“Sorry, Kai...for getting in trouble because of me...” Luhan said quietly, staring at Kai.

 

“It wasn’t your fault. It was that bastard. How dare he call you stupid?” Kai said, gritting his teeth. “I’ll definitely get back at him later.”

 

Kai trudged off to follow the vice principal.

 

Kris sighed as Kai left. “Let’s just pray it’s not as serious as a permanent suspension this time.”

 

“Let’s hope so,” Xiumin replied as he put his arm around Luhan. “Let’s go. Oh Sehun and his friends might be excused for being late, but I’m more than sure we’re in for punishment.”

 

This time, all three of them sighed as they walked to their next class.

 

Chapter 3:

“Hey, we should all go to the noraebang this weekend!” Xiumin said as he stuffed a meat bun into his mouth. “We havensh bween to one in sho lwong!”

 

Kris took a swig of his lemon tea drink before staring at Xiumin who sat across from him happily eating his lunch.

 

“How can one eat its own kind, anyway? It must be so cruel...”

 

He shook his head.

 

“Well, sorry for pulling such an act of cruelty in front of you, Ben Ben.” Xiumin said sarcastically.

 

He stuffed another meat bun into his mouth. Kris glared at him.

 

“I told you not to call me Ben Ben!”

 

“And I told you not to call me a cannibal.”

 

“I’ll tell Luhan you hate him. You know how much he hates it when people hate him.” Kris challenged, raising his eyebrows.

 

“I’ll tell Luhan you like Suho. You know he’s gonna go berserk.” Xiumin smiled angelically.

 

“You did not just take it there.” Kris deadpanned.

 

“Well, I think I just did.” Xiumin smirked.

 

“..........Truce.”

 

“Call!”

 

“You two done arguing?” Luhan asked as he walked over and placed his lunch tray down on the table.

 

“Yep~” Xiumin grinned, scooting over to make room for Luhan. He patted on the empty spot. “Sit next to me, not that ignorant jerk over there.”

 

Kris ignored the comment. Luhan took a glance at the two before breaking out into a smile.

 

“It’s not the cannibal thing again, is it?” Luhan asked.

 

“How’d you guess?” Xiumin blinked, staring at Luhan.

 

"Instincts?" Luhan shrugged.

 

 

He took a seat next to Xiumin and snapped his wooden chopsticks in half.

 

Jalmukesumneda!” He exclaimed to himself, before digging into his ramen.

 

Kris and Xiumin both watched Luhan with a look of amusement on their faces as he continued to eat.

 

“Ahhh...of course, ramen is always the best.” Luhan said dreamily as he slurped another handful of noodles.

 

“YO, LUHAN!” A loud voice called from behind, interrupting Luhan's heavenly moment with food.

 

Xiumin sighed, resting his head on the table.

 

“There’s never a day of quiet.”

 

Luhan looked up from his bowl of noodles to see Kai, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol approach the table.

 

“I think I’m used to it now,” Luhan said, laughing.

 

Xiumin made a face as Kai walked over to their side of the table and pushed room for himself to sit next to Luhan. Squished, Xiumin let out a sigh.

 

“My life...” He mourned to himself. As usual, everyone ignored him.

 

“Hey, what happened at the vice principal’s office?” Kris asked Kai as everyone settled down.

 

“That darn VP was going to give me a detention on the weekend,” Kai said, pushing his hair back, “But of course, I said I’d take the detention today instead, since today’s already Friday. I promised Luhan’s dad that I’d help with moving the furniture to Luhan’s new house tomorrow.”

 

He grinned, putting his arm around Luhan’s shoulders and giving him a squeeze. “After all, I need to look good in front of my future father-in-law, don’t I?”

 

Kris gazed at Luhan with a look of pity. How did he get himself a friend like Kai...?

 

Luhan gave no reaction as his eyes followed Sehun, who had gotten up to throw away his trash.

Kris rolled his eyes at the remark. “Anyway, looks like we can’t go to the noraebang this weekend, Baozi. We got some moving to do.”

 

Xiumin pouted towards Luhan. “I was actually looking forward to that...”

 

Luhan, who had zoned out, didn’t notice.

 

“Luhan...Luhan?” Xiumin waved his hand in front of Luhan’s face.

 

“E-eh?” Luhan turned towards Xiumin, startled. “O-oh, yeah! We can go after I settle down in my new house, araso?”

 

He quickly gave Xiumin one of his sweet smiles before standing up with his tray in hand.

 

“Where are you going?” Xiumin said, looking at his friend weirdly. “The bell didn’t ring yet!”

 

Luhan, in a rush, blurted out a few words as his eyes watched Sehun walk out of the cafeteria. “Just...you know...I’m just going to grab a few books at the library. I’ll...I’ll see you guys later!”

 

He untangled his legs from the lunch table and dashed out of the cafeteria, throwing his trash out along the way.

 

“I wonder what’s going on in his mind right now..” Kyungsoo muttered. “He’s been going to the library for the past week during the second half of lunch!”

 

Chanyeol, oblivious to everyone’s signals telling him not to talk, goofily grinned.

 

“He’s obviously going to see Oh Sehun; look, Sehun’s already missing from his usual lunch table!”

 

He pointed across the cafeteria at the table Sehun usually sits at. Only Baekhyun and Suho were sitting there now, and even then, they were already cleaning up their lunch.

 

“Looks like they’re going to the library too,” Kris commented.

 

They all turned back to stare at Kai, who just sat there and ate his rice balls. Xiumin, unaffected by the gloomy mood, smiled.

 

“Looks like Luhan’s finally getting his game on.” He said to no one in particular.

 

He eyed Kris’s leftover lunch. The sushi looked so tempting. Xiumin his lips before pointing at Kris’s lunch box.

 

“Can I have one?”

 

~*~

A/N:

Sorry if this wasn’t a long chapter xD I went for a filler...the action will be next chapter ;D Omg, did you guys hear? They said the second part fo the drama MV will be out on the 20th like WHAT. XD I just hope they don’t keep holding it off and trolling us again ^-^’’’’ Welcome to all the new subbies & thanks for reading! You guys complete surpass my expectations in subs and comments~ ^^<3