Bubble Tea is the Answer

Playful Kiss Remake: The EXO Version

Previous chapter:

“I always thought that he was a good person deep down. But...how much longer can I believe in that? He keeps proving me wrong.” Luhan spoke to thin air. “Maybe Xiumin was right. Maybe I should let him go.”

 

Sehun watched Luhan fiddle with a bracelet on his hand.

 

“Mom, I wish you were here. Maybe you could give me some answers.”

 

Chapter 28:

The next morning was nothing short of anticlimactic.

 

In the morning, Sehun was met with nothing but cold stares as he made his way down the stairs, preoccupied with buttoning his linen dress shirt up. Cold stares would have been routine for Sehun, but this time, he managed to turn his own parents against him too -- especially his mother.

 

When he reached the kitchen, his mother was busy getting the breakfast table filled up with the usual. She was wearing a flowery apron that basically screamed Mrs. Oh...and Vera Bradley, which Sehun didn't think was a good combination. But he would never tell his own mother that.

 

“Mom.” Sehun called out. “Good morning.”

 

No answer. His mother breezed past him to get to the toaster. 

 

Sehun decided to try again.

 

“Mom?”

 

No answer. She moved to place a bowl of grapes in front of her husband. Mr. Oh, uninterested in the current situation, continued to munch on his breakfast and read work emails from his outdated blackberry phone.

 

Sehun, now embarrassed and slightly frustrated, shrugged his shoulders before grabbing his favorite mug from the dish dryer and pouring water into it. If his mom was going to pretend he didn’t exist, so be it.

 

At this time, Luhan unexpectedly entered the kitchen. Mrs. Oh’s face suddenly glowed as if it was Christmas morning.

 

“Good morning, Luhan sweetie!” Mrs. Oh gushed. “You woke up early today -- it’s a Saturday! You could’ve slept in!”

 

Luhan yawned and barely missed whacking Sehun in the face as he stretched his arms above his head. His over-sized graphic bunny t-shirt rose up his stomach as he stretched, revealing a little of his baby six-pack hidden below. Sehun grimaced, quickly glancing in Luhan’s direction before looking away. Instead, he glared at his mother who, it turns out, was not mute after all.  Luhan, who hadn’t yet caught onto the tension in the air, rubbed the last of sleep out of his eyes and gave Mrs. Oh a sleepy smile.

 

“I made plans with my friends to play basketball later, so I thought I’d wake up and join everyone for breakfast before I go.”

 

“Good thinking,” Mrs. Oh said, returning Luhan’s smile with a grin. She grabbed a fresh plate of toast and a bowl of fruits from the counter and placed it on the table in front of Luhan’s seat. “I just finished toasting bread and cutting up fruits for you. Hurry and eat before you go.”

 

Luhan thanked her and quickly pulled out his chair to dig in. Mrs. Oh shuffled to the refrigerator to pour drinks.

 

“Drink lots so you can be strong and keep that milky skin of yours,” Mrs. Oh smiled. “You need to attract all the students!”

 

She made sure to pointedly glare at her own son before throwing a wink in Luhan’s direction. Sehun feigned disinterest again as he moved toward the table. However, he could only sigh as he sat down in his chair.

 

“Mom, what am I going to eat?” He asked, staring at the woman who was pursing her lips together disapprovingly.

 

“Get your own food. There’s toast in the toaster.” She replied blandly.

 

Sehun’s pride took a hit as he got up from his chair to help himself. He walked over to the toaster to find already-stale toast sitting there waiting for him.

 

Sehun inwardly groaned. No words could explain how ridiculous he thought this situation was. Luhan, he thought, was being treated like an emperor’s son, and here he was getting treated like a complete stranger. Even worse, by his own mother. His mom never declared full-out house wars on him before. However, he knew not to back down -- if he had to eat stale toast, so be it. He dropped the piece of toast onto a clean plate and sat back down at his seat.

 

Luhan stifled a laugh. Mrs. Oh was doing such a good job, he almost felt ashamed that she was ignoring Sehun a lot more blatantly than he was. He should really take some tips from her.

 

Sehun observed as Luhan picked up the last piece of toast on his plate and took a few bites. This family drama was too much for him to handle, and it hasn’t even been an hour yet.

 

Everything is so meddlesome now.

 

Sehun mindlessly munched on his disappointing piece of toast when Luhan suddenly bounced up from his seat, eyes wide as he stared at the wall.

 

“It’s already 10:30am?!” Luhan exclaimed.

 

Without further explanation, Luhan bolted out of the kitchen.

 

Silence took over once Luhan left. Ruffling was heard as Mr. Oh flipped a page of the newspaper. Five minutes later, Luhan turned up by the front door decked in Adidas clothing, his arms busy carrying his drawstring backpack and his favorite pair of Nike shoes. He dropped everything to the floor and started to pull his shoes on.

 

“Mrs. Oh, I’m leaving now!” He called out as he finished tying his shoelaces.

 

“Have fun, and remember to tell your friends they are welcome here anytime!” Mrs. Oh peeked her head out from the kitchen and waved energetically.

 

Luhan laughed, swinging his backpack over his shoulder.

 

“I will, Mrs. Oh. Thank you!”

 

It was not until the front door lock clicked, the plates were empty, and the parents left the room, that Sehun remembered.

 

“I was supposed to make up with him today…” Sehun groaned, immediately irritated as he was reminded of Luhan’s smug face. 

 

He got up to put his remaining plates in the sink. “No big deal, I’ll do it next time.”

 

Begrudgingly, he wiped the dining table down, knowing that it was his fault his mom didn’t do it -- she was terribly mad at him and didn’t want to be alone with him in the kitchen.

 

Why is it so hard to please the people in this house?

 

When he was done cleaning, he threw the tablecloth next to the sink in frustration. It was the least he could do to vent out his frustration without looking too childish. He made up for that, though, by stomping his feet up the stairs as he retreated to his room. It’s not like anyone would care.

 

“YAH! WHO IS MAKING THE HOUSE SHAKE?”

 

...Besides his younger brother Lay who had been sleeping.

 

“Go back to sleep!” Sehun yelled back, unforgiving as he slammed his bedroom door close.

 

“Gosh, what’s making hyung so mad?” Lay mumbled, snuggling into his bedsheets. “He hasn’t been this mad in ages...the last time was when mom tried to set him up with that girl…”

 

He leaned over and squinted at the clock on his bedside table.

 

“You’ve gotta be kidding me. It’s only noon?!”

 

With one loud groan, Lay flopped over and threw the blanket over his head. Within seconds, he was snoring again, contently hugging his pillow to sleep.

~*~

Tao huffed. Thirty minutes have passed, yet he still hasn’t managed to even approach the basketball hoop. Clearly, something was wrong with his opponent, not him.

 

“Hyung!” He yelled at the giant by the basketball hoop. “This is so unfair. Stop slam dunking and showing off your layups!”

 

“It’s not like I can help my height...or my basketball skills.” Said giant flashed his signature goofy smile at Tao as he jogged to retrieve the basketball he had shot into the hoop.

 

His smile almost made Tao forget what he was initially mad about.

 

“Come on, let’s shoot some hoops!”

 

Kris dribbled the ball as he jogged up to Tao. He stopped in front of him and handed him the basketball.

 

“Here, I’ll let you shoot from the free throw line. I won’t bother you or block you or anything like that.”

 

Tao gave Kris a look, and Kris put both of his hands up in surrender.

 

“I swear, maknae, seriously.”

 

Tao blushed a deep tomato red and hastily aimed for the hoop. The ball bounced off the rim and was caught immediately by a third person.

 

“Rebound by the infamous baozi!” Kris grinned as Xiumin jogged up to join them. Luhan followed shortly behind.

 

“Whatever, Fanfan. I’m letting you off today because I’m in a good mood.” Xiumin rolled his eyes and Luhan laughed.

 

“Fanfan? I kinda like that name.” Luhan said, nudging Kris with his elbow.

 

Kris lightly smacked Luhan in the arm.

 

“How could you side with my archenemy?” He put on a look of betrayal.

 

Luhan gave Kris an eye roll before he turned his attention to Tao. His parental instincts immediately activated as he reached out to grab Tao’s hands and pinch Tao’s cheeks.

 

“Are you okay, panda? Did Fanfan bully you?” Luhan gushed exaggeratedly. He patted Tao up in down from his shoulders to his wrists, and ended up grabbing both of his hands.

 

“There he goes again,” Kris muttered, “Babying Tao up.”

 

Before he could mutter another sarcastic phrase, an intruder sprinted across the court and barged in between Luhan and Tao, breaking their hands apart.

 

“W-why are you guys holding hands?!” A flustered and out-of-breath Kim Jongin exclaimed, flabbergasted at the two. “This is unacceptable behavior!”

 

“Tch,” Luhan frowned as he rubbed his arms that got hit on impact with Jongin’s abs. That kid’s physique was ridiculous.

 

Jongin noticed Luhan rubbing his arms and immediately began to panic.

 

“Oh my god, did I hurt you?” Jongin said worriedly, approaching Luhan and grabbing one of his arms.

 

Luhan jerked his arm away and pouted.

 

“Don’t touch me!” He said, acting like a damsel in distress. “I don’t want to talk to you anymore.”

 

With that, Luhan put his arm over Tao’s shoulders and led him away to the hoop across the court to shoot some more baskets. Tao tried so hard to keep his composure as he left with Luhan, but ended up bursting into tears of laughter when he was far enough from Jongin. Jongin began to act dramatically as they left, landing on his knees and begging Luhan to come back.

 

“Lulu! Nooo! Come back!”

 

Kris sniggered and tossed Jongin his basketball jersey.

 

“You left this at my house last time. Put it on so we can shoot some hoops and stop crying like a baby already.”

 

Xiumin laughed and walked over to pat Jongin on the head.

 

“Aigoo, what should we do with this masculine baby of ours.” Xiumin said while he Jongin’s hair. “It’s okay, it’s okay. Everything will be okay.”

 

Jongin didn’t respond to either of his two teasing friends, and instead continued to fake his desperation. Xiumin sighed and placed his hands on his hips.

 

“Kim Jong In! You’re taking this too far, man. I came here to play basketball and relieve stress, not get more stress from you filming a soap opera!”

 

Xiumin could hear Luhan giggling at Xiumin’s comment from across the court.

 

Gosh, Luhan just loves teasing Kai so much, doesn’t he.

 

Just then, Chanyeol arrived at the scene thirty minutes late, wearing two baseball caps on his head and carrying two water bottles and two heavy-looking duffel bags. He looked out of breath.

 

“Is anyone else joining us today? I thought someone would’ve invited Chen,” Chanyeol said, glancing around at his friends.

 

“I asked Chen earlier, but he told me he had to study in the library. He wouldn’t say with who, though.” Kris said as he munched on a granola bar from his bag. He tossed the crumpled up wrapper into the garbage can nearby.

 

“That sounds like Chen hyung.” Chanyeol shrugged. His two duffel bags drooped from his shoulders onto his arms. “But Chen hyung kept bragging that he was better than me at basketball...I kinda wanted to see just how good he was.”

 

It was only after he had replied to Kris that he stared bewilderedly in Kai’s direction. Kris put down his water bottle after taking a big chug. He noticed Chanyeol's expression and laughed as he leaned against the fence surrounding the court.

 

“Your ‘hyungnim’ is apparently heartbroken.” He said. “Luhan ditched him to go play with Tao.”

 

Chanyeol groaned.

 

“Again? Is Jongin hyung even going to play basketball anymore? I even brought him his hat and sports bag!”

 

Xiumin turned to gaze at Chanyeol pitifully.

 

“Just put both of your bags down and let’s join Luhan and them for a game.” Xiumin said, taking the duffel bags off of Chanyeol’s shoulders. “Forget about Jongin. He'll come to his senses soon enough." 

 

Chanyeol dropped all of his stuff and carefully placed Jongin’s baseball cap on top of one of the bags. He quickly went over to Jongin to say hi, only to be pushed away and ignored. Hurt, Chanyeol sadly left Jongin’s side and jogged over to join Luhan and Tao.

 

“Kris, you’re joining us, right?” Xiumin called, turning around to look at Kris. He turned back again suddenly and commented, “But then again, it’d be better if you weren’t there -- you’re too tall.”

 

“Wait up, I heard that! I’m coming!” Kris shouted, leaving his water bottle behind. “What is a basketball game without your Fanfan?”

 

When Jongin finally stopped his crying, he looked up to see the rest of his friends playing basketball without him. Instead of feeling devastated and upset like he was for the past eternity, he felt betrayed and left out. After all, he was the one who was the best at basketball.

 

“YAH. WHY AREN’T YOU GUYS PLAYING WITH THE GOD OF BASKETBALL?!” He shouted loudly from across the court.

 

All of the boys turned to look at the butthurt child sitting alone on the other side of the court. Luhan smiled.

 

“Hurry up and join us over here before I change my mind!” Luhan shouted back.

 

Kris dribbled the ball impatiently as Jongin got up from the ground. Xiumin grinned and sneaked up behind Luhan.

 

“Seriously, Jongin, if you don’t hurry up, I’m going to kiss Luhan on the cheek!”

 

He puckered up his lips and s an arm around Luhan’s waist. Jongin watched as Luhan blushed faintly at the skinship and giggled at Xiumin’s childish behavior.

 

And Jongin never ran faster in his life.

~*~

Suho could only give Chen a blank stare as Chen finished yet another algebraic problem of his in record time. They were both at the library studying for the next math test -- Chen had asked Suho to help him study when they were both alone in the hallway the other day, and Suho didn’t have the heart to refuse.

 

“Chen,” He started awkwardly.

 

Chen looked up questioningly from his practice questions sheet and the pen cap he was biting fell from his lips.

 

“Why are you even receiving tutoring from me when you know everything already?”

 

Chen laughed as he picked up the pen cap and reattached it to the back of his pen.

 

“More practice doesn’t hurt. Besides, you’re like one of the smartest students in our school -- I’m honored to get tutoring help from you!”

 

Suho rolled his eyes. “Don’t flatter me, you could be the best student if you actually did all of your homework and showed up to all of your tests.”

 

Their conversation was suddenly interrupted as Chen’s cellphone on the table began to ring. The monitor lit up and read “Kris”.

 

“Sorry, lemme take this real quick.” Chen said as he swiped to answer the call. “Hyung, what’s up?”

 

Suho nodded, somewhat solemnly as he realized it was Kris calling Chen. He tried to convince himself it was nothing, but the conversation really wasn’t helping.

 

“Eh? You want me to go over there right now?....Eyy, it’s not that I don’t want to, but I’m still studying right now and I have to be back home for dinner....I’ll make it up to you next time. My treat?...Yes, of course I’ll keep my word for it. You think I’m as unreliable as you?...Okay, okay. Next time, it’s a date then! Talk to you later, hyung.”

 

Suho unconsciously pouted as he clicked his pen close and zipped it away in his pencil case. He stacked his textbooks up in a pile before flipping through his review notebook once more, making sure he tested Chen on everything he needed to know for the upcoming test.

 

Chen smiled at Suho after finishing his phone call.

 

“Thanks for waiting,” He said. “Ah, and about what we were talking about before, I’m not really craving for any high student ranking, so I won’t steal it from you. Besides, I like being in Class F.”

 

Suho, who had already forgotten the previous conversation they were having, couldn’t cap his curiosity.

 

“I see, I see. So what did Kris call you about?”

 

“It’s no big deal, really. Don’t stress about it.” Chen said, yawning as he stood up from his chair. “But I just realized I have to go home now because my parents want me back for dinner though.”

 

No big deal?! Suho’s inner thoughts wanted to scream. The words “I’ll make it up to you,” “my treat,” and “date” were the only things circling in Suho’s brain. Before he could badger Chen about it any further, Chen had already finished packing his stuff up and putting his coat on.

 

“I’ll see you later, hyung!” Chen grinned, waving as he left the library.

 

Noooo, come back! Suho wanted to say. There’s still so much I want to know!

 

He silently called out for Chen until he could no longer see Chen’s shadow in the distance anymore. Suho then sighed as he stared at the empty seat in front of him. And the empty table where his books used to be. And the spot where Kris used to place his iTouch so they would be able to share earbuds.

 

I still like him. Oh my god, I have it soooo bad. So. So. Bad.  

 

He sporadically started beating himself up as he messed up his hair and then put his head in his hands. His legs were stomping the ground as he ruffled his hair, and it looked as if it were the end of the world. He was having such a heated moment that he accidentally banged his knee under the table.

 

“!” He exclaimed, grabbing onto his right knee and fake-crying, very unlike the class president look he had in Class A. The pain seared up from his kneecaps to the rest of his leg and he whimpered.

 

He then looked up and realized how many eyes were on him. Oops. He had forgotten he was in a public area. His face quickly turned beet red. Hastily gathering his stuff, he scampered out of the library, still faintly limping on his right leg as if he were forever injured.

 

~*~

Sehun looked troubled as he ate lunch. He looked troubled as he drank his chocolate bubble tea. He even looked troubled as he tried to study about parts of the brain. Lay, who had passed by, almost thought Sehun was having problems studying -- which was ridiculously uncommon for Sehun who always looked focused and interested in front of his textbooks.

 

At dinner time, Sehun spent the whole time taking stabs at his food before eating them and glaring at the empty seat across from him at the same time. No one, not even his mother, dared to talk to the irritated son of theirs. After dinner, Sehun slipped out of the house with a grimace on his face, taking his coat, wallet, and phone with him. Only then did the silence break.

 

“Honey, what’s wrong with our son?” Mrs. Oh said worriedly to her husband, placing a teacup on the living room table for him. “Do you think I got him too angry this morning?”

 

Mr. Oh chuckled as he flipped through the channels on the television. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen him get this angry at anything or anyone, even you. Besides the time in middle school when he found out you used to dress him up as a girl, of course.”

 

Mrs. Oh scoffed and smacked her husband on the arm.

 

“You thought he was adorable in that dress too!” Mrs. Oh scolded. “Besides, we had too many baby girl clothes that were too cute to go to waste.”

 

Mr. Oh shrugged and took a sip of tea. “I wonder where our son went.”

 

Mrs. Oh suddenly gasped and shuffled to the kitchen to get her cellphone. She pressed “1” and speed-dialed for Sehun. It rang once, twice, three times, until it reached voicemail.

 

“Honey, he’s not picking up his phone!” Mrs. Oh panicked. “What if he got kidnapped? What if he got lost? What if someone robbed him?”

 

“Shh, shh. Sehun’s smart enough to handle himself alone. He probably didn’t get kidnapped. I mean, he takes after me after all.” Mr. Oh smiled, urging Mrs. Oh to sit down and relax.

 

Mrs. Oh rolled her eyes.

 

“Yeah, he takes after your temper, he sure does.”

 

As husband and wife continued to bicker, Lay silently walked past them holding snacks he had scavenged from the kitchen.

 

“Tch, it’s probably that guy’s fault that hyung is acting all weird.” He muttered. “Why does he have to live here, and in my room of all places?”

 

Sehun Junior stomped up the stairs, leaving a trail of cookie crumbs behind him. He passed his hyung’s closed room door, only to walk backwards and stare at the door knob. His hyung wasn’t home yet, so there’s no reason why he couldn’t take a peek inside and see what Sehun was doing. It was just out of pure concern for his brother, not curiosity or anything.

 

Lay slowly turned the door knob and peeked inside. He gasped. Inside Sehun’s room were at least more than ten scattered cups and straws in his garbage bin and spread across his table. They were on top of his textbooks, notebooks, nightstands, and on the floor.

 

“How many ing bubble teas did Sehun buy this afternoon?” He silently screamed.

 

He immediately closed the door to Sehun’s room.

 

“I knew it. Hyung’s gone insane.”

 

Shaking his head, he walked away and into his own room where he could peacefully play League of Legends without worrying about his crazy family.

 

~*~

It was later than Luhan expected when he returned home. The sky was darkening already and he could see the sun getting ready to set as he jiggled the key into the front door and pushed the door open. The clock hanging on the wall read 8:30PM.  Luhan sighed and shook his head. Taking off his shoes and placing them carefully on the shoe rack, Luhan dragged his bag up the stairs. He was too tired to swing it over his shoulder.

 

Luhan had left the house at 10:45AM and originally planned to be back before dinner, but between Jongin’s whining and Tao’s recommendation of the best xiao long baos in town, Luhan gave in to eating Chinese food for dinner. When he thought he could finally go home, Kris passive-aggressively pulled them to a nearby dessert place so Kris could enjoy his favorite green tea ice cream. Not that Luhan regretted going -- he had to admit Kris’s taste in desserts was like no other.  To Luhan, Kris seemed to have more of a chill basketball hip-hop image. He never thought Kris would actually be a dessert connoisseur.

 

What an attractive two-sided man. I think I know why Suho likes Kris now. I mean, I probably would if I didn’t still like that piece of crap.

 

Luhan giggled at his own savage thoughts as he made his way up the stairs, careful not to be too loud. When he finally reached his room, Luhan swore he could hear the angels singing. He dropped everything on the floor and landed stomach first onto his beloved bed.

 

“I’m homeeee!” He said to himself. He groaned as he felt something sharp poking at his stomach preventing him from lying comfortably on his bed.

 

He flipped over to grab the sharp object, only to find a small wallet-sized black box clumsily sealed with tape. There was no ribbon or anything decorating it, except for the words “Luhan” scrawled in pencil on the lid.

 

Hm? What is this?

 

Instinctively, Luhan grabbed his giant Sehun bear and cuddled it, using its stomach as a pillow for his head. After he was comfortably propped up, he ripped the tape off of the sides of the box. Immediately, the lid came off and the contents came falling out onto his face.

 

“Ow!” Luhan exclaimed.

 

He glanced over the scattered items on his bed. First was the culprit, the bite-sized USB that had hit his cheekbone. Next to it was a small piece of paper, a photograph, and a few business-looking cards with stamps on them. Picking up the small piece of paper, he read it aloud.

 

“The USB has a hundred practice problems, 25 for each subject you are going to be tested on next week. Don’t try to find me for help until you try them all.

 

The photograph you returned to me yesterday, take it back. Give it back to me when I finish tutoring you.

 

And...I noticed you like bubble tea. So, those are cards from my favorite bubble tea shop. It’s better than the one you go to.

 

Don’t overthink this -- I just don’t like owing anyone anything.

 

I’m sorry.

 

- Sehun”

 

A grin spread over Luhan’s face as he finished reading the note. He picked up the photograph of Sehun dressed as a girl and placed it inside his own drawer. He then glanced over the items and his eyes caught the stamped cards.

 

“These must be the bubble tea cards?” Luhan wondered aloud as he picked them up. “Wah, did Sehun really drink this many bubble teas?”

 

There were two cards in total, and they were cards where you could buy 10 bubble teas and get 1 for free. One side of both cards were stamped ten times (meaning he only needed to retrieve the free bubble teas). He flipped the cards over to examine the other side.

 

“The date on both cards is...10/23/17. Sehun drank twenty bubble teas today?!”

 

Luhan accidentally started choking on himself, and only began to recover five minutes later as he wiped his tears away. He knew Sehun wasn’t one to apologize, so a little apology and an offer of tutoring help was enough for Luhan to stop being mad at Sehun. But, he wasn’t complaining about the free bubble teas. Or the thought of Sehun buying twenty bubble teas in a day so he could give him the free ones.

 

The thought of Sehun doing that for him was so fricking cute, he couldn’t take it. Sehun probably thought he would look cool if he just gave Luhan two free bubble teas -- too bad the cashier wrote the dates on the reward cards. Luhan giggled.

 

Without a second thought, he bounced up from his bed and ran out of his room to Sehun’s door. He began rapidly knocking on the door, a big smile on his face.

 

“Sehun! Sehun! Sehun!” Luhan called out, knocking on the door. There was no response, but he knew Sehun was in there.

 

Inside, Sehun was groaning, lying on bed and covering his face with a pillow to muffle out the sounds of Luhan’s incessant calls. His tummy was killing him after drinking all of the bubble tea, and his friends were jerks and said they were all too busy to go get bubble tea with him. He had no choice but to drink them all by himself.

Unable to take Luhan’s annoying knocking, Sehun replied.

 

“What do you want?!”

 

“Can you tutor me now?? Please?? Pretty please??” Luhan pleaded from outside, sounding half-amused and half-serious.

 

“YAH!” Sehun yelled, throwing a pillow at his closed door. “DIDN’T YOU READ MY NOTE?? LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO DO THE PROBLEMS FIRST! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ME ALREADY?!”

 

Luhan jumped a little as he heard a thump at the door. He must've thrown his pillow. Instead of getting mad, Luhan smiled again. Sehun’s tantrum was adorable. Too adorable. So adorable, he didn’t know how much more he could take.

 

Oh god, I sound like I’m into tsundere guys now.

 

Luhan shrugged in resignation. There was no helping it -- it was Sehun he was in love with after all. Just as Sehun believed it was all over, Luhan began to knock again.

 

"Or if you don't want to tutor me, we can go to your favorite bubble tea shop! I'm flattered you know which one I go to though," Luhan grinned.

 

 Sehun wanted to cry.

 

“Leave me alone already...Please..."

 

Sehun whimpered, burying his head beneath the covers.

 

~*~

A/N:

I’m a lazy

I love you guys

And I still love hunhan

(Thank you for not giving up on me)

Welcome to the new readers and thank you for the 500!!

I also didn't expect this chapter to be so long, so I'm sorry, hehehe.

Some people commented that they wanted to see more EXO friends together so I hope I delivered that, hahaha -- pls comment to show me support 😍

P.S. I just started *officially* learning Korean in college (I’m in 101 besides the fact that I learned a lot by myself from dramas and whatnot lmao easy A), so if anyone’s Korean or would like to practice with me, I’d be happy to LOL