JEALOUSY

Will You Still Love Me? Or Will You Hate Me?

Ichikawa is Keiko bestfriend, so when she saw Yamapi get out of his car followed by another girl that caught her attention, she decided to spy on him for Keiko.

"Why" she let out.
"It's still beautiful isn't it?" Yamapi said. Maki looked at him.
"Yes, it haven't changed a bit" Maki replied looking at the sky. A smile formulated across her face and Yamapi noticed that.
"M.." said Pi but was cut off by Maki has she got herself together.
"I didn't come back just to see you. I came back because our daughter Mizuki want to meet you. All I want is for you to fulfill your duties as a father to her" said Maki.
Yamapi and Maki stood there in silence, looking at each other. While Ichikawa hide behind the bushes with a grin on her face. She waited for the two to leave before calling her bestfriend Keiko. 
Yamapi drove quickly to his house and change for work. Maki's words was running to his mind. 
"I didn't come back just to see you" 
"I'll make you love me again" Yamapi said out loud as he rampage through his cloth and pissed. 
"Make who love you?" said Keiko standing next to the bedroom door with her arm cross.
"Keiko what are you doing here?" Yamapi said.
"Ichikawa called me saying that you were with another woman. Is it true?" Keiko said.
"This doesn't concerned you" Yamapi said 
"It doesn't concern me? You got to be kidding right Pi. Have you forgotten that your still engaged to me" said Keiko in a jealous tone and hurt.
"I maybe engaged to you but my heart was never yours to begin with. I was only force to be engaged to you by my parents." Pi said truthfully.
"So you were with her, the little girl mother. Who is she to you and that child of hers" Keiko said.
"That woman is the love of my life. She left with my child without my knowledge that I had gotten her pregnant" Pi explained to her but didn't know why he had to.
"So she left you and now she wants you back? Is that it? Don't tell me your going to allow her to step into your life again after all those years I was with you" Keiko said trying to hold her tears from falling.
"Not exactly. I can't really explain this to you. I really need to go to work and take care of business" Pi said rushing out.
"All those years I spent, did you even try to love me" Keiko said to Pi back.
"I'm sorry" Pi thought.
"Who does this woman think she is?" Keiko thought after Pi had left her.
Meanwhile after the talk with her ex-boyfriend Maki called her best friend Aya but Aya's phone wasn't with her, she had left it behind on accident. When Aya didn't pick up, Maki went straight to her shop. The first thing that came out of Aya's mouth when she saw Maki is " Mukai left this morning".
"What! Why?" Maki said confused. 
"Maybe because of what happened last night when you passed out from the party?" Aya said with her hand on her hips.
"What happened last night?" Maki asked. 
"Guess who took you home?" Aya said glaring at her friend.
"Mukai?" Maki said sarcastically.
"No, Mizuki's daddy" Aya said.
"Eh!" Maki screamed.
"Mukai was going to send you home but Mizuki wanted her dad to take you guys. Apparently my little god-daughter thinks that you two are married" Aya said.
"No, Mizuki wouldn't think that. I know my own daughter than anyone" Maki said.
"Well, let's hope you do." Aya said.
"Of course I do" Maki said sounding a bit unsure.
"Eh! Why didn't you tell me that Tomohisa Yamaa is Mizuki's father?" Aya said kind of mad.
"I didn't think it was important" Maki replied.
"I thought we were best of friends. Best friends don't hide secret" Aya said.
"Aya-chan, you are my best friend. I tell you everything. It just that I didn't think telling you who Mizuki's father was that really important and plus you never asked me" Maki said explained.
"You got me on that one" Aya said.
"So I'm thinking that you've forgave me. How about me treating you out for lunch?" Maki said zestfully.
"Why do you do that everytime?" said Aya who couldn't resist her bestfriend.
"That because you love me" Maki chuckled out.

^~^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^~^

A/N: Thank you all for the support. I don't know why RR is hating on this fic.

RR-If you don't like reading this Yamaki fic then stop.

-Laura
/WOAA
Copyrighted. © Laura 2009. All rights reserved.