BEST OF FRIENDS

Will You Still Love Me? Or Will You Hate Me?

Maki POV

The coldness of the water that was poured down at me sent a chill down my spine, making my body jerked upward. I wanted so bad to slap whoever spilled the water on me but when our eyes met I froze. It was the girl that Yamapi had brought to the art gallery. "What the hell do you think your doing?" I could hear my bestfriend Aya shouted. "Giving her what she deserved" she hissed at me. "Oh really!" said my bestfriend grabbing her glass of wine and spilled it on her. "No one treats my best friend like that" my bestfriend said sticking up for me. ", do you even know who your messing with? said another girl coming from behind. "Does it really matter?" I said to her giving her a smirk. "Who are you to talk to me like that?" she said to me. "Horikita Maki and the girl who just poured wine on your dear friend is Uteo Aya my best friend." I said. "I'm guessing this have to do with Tomohisa Yamaa? Am I right?" I said once more. "Horikita Maki and Uteo Aya" she mumbled. "That's correct" the girl who poured water on me said. "I just want to tell you that Tomohisa Yamaa is engaged to me. Meaning he's off the market and he's mine." she said staring straight at me. "She's Keiko Kitagawa and her father is the most powerful man here in Japan. If I were you, I would be scared" her friend said with a smirk on her face. "I have no intention in taking him away from you. All I want from him is to be a father to my daughter" I said in a distinct manner. "Come on Maki-chan let's go. I've lost my appetite to eat here" Aya said as the waiter arrived with the food. My best friend grabbed her purse as I grabbed mine following behind her. She shoulder bumps Keiko and her friend on purpose as she walked out not looking back. When we left the store, I let out a laugh. "I can't believe you did that" I chuckled. "What are best friend for" Aya said sticking out her tongue. ^~^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^~^ "Is the paper all done?" Yamapi asked the lawyer. "Yes the paper is all done. Here you go Sir. If you need anymore help you know where to find me" the lawyer said as he packed up his thing. "Thank you" said Yamapi, then he dismissed him from his office. "Now, you have no choice but to come to me" said Yamapi holding up the documents. ^~^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^~^ A/N: Enjoy ^-^ Comments are welcomed. -Laura /WOAA Copyrighted. © Laura 2009. All rights reserved.