MISUNDERSTANDING

Will You Still Love Me? Or Will You Hate Me?

Grandma! Grandpa! Guess what? Daddy says he's going to pick mommy and I up today and we're going to live with him." Mizuki said with a huge smile on her face. Her grandparent just stared at her in silence. Both knew that this was a huge problem for their granddaughter Maki.
"Oh honey, does your mother know about this?" her grandma asked.
"Daddy said to keep it a secret from mommy. We're going to go his house later tonight" Mizuki said. "Ano..what should I bring to daddy house?" Mizuki said with a pouted face.
"What should we do?" Mizuki's grandma said to her dear husband.
"Let's just wait till Maki comes home. She should be back in soon dear." Mizuki's grandfather said.
"Are you really not going to do anything about this?" Mizuki's grandma said to her husband.
"This is not our war to be fighting on. Maki-chan is an adult now. All we can do is watch and support her decision." Mizuki's grandfather replied. 
"But?" Mizuki's grandmother said.
"No but." Mizuki's grandfather said winning the argument.
"Mizuki sweetheart how about grandpa take you to the park so you can" Mizuki's grandfather said to her.
"Your the best grandpa" Mizuki said and then hurried to put on her shoes.
^~^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^~^
There's something I want you to do for me. I want you to find out what is the relationship between my ex-girlfriend and Shota step- brother Osuma Mukai. Make sure you get every detail about him, and don't let my ex catch you.-pi

Sir, but why?-employee

I don't want to lose her again not to anyone. I lost her once but I'm not going to do that again. You may leave now" said Yamapi dismissing him. He called his secretary Yui (Aragaki Yui) in his office.

"You called, Sir?" Yui said as she entered his office with a whole bunch of document that need to be done.

"Yui, find a lawyer for me and tell him to come by today" Yamapi said.

"Yes Sir" Yui said walking out of his office.
^~^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^~^

"So what are you ordering for lunch?" said Maki after looking through the menu.

"The same as usual. Why you don't see anything you like?" said Aya.

"I'll get the same as you since you do have good taste in food" said Maki as she put down the menu and looked around the fancy resturants.

"Ne, Aya-chan why did we eat here. It's so fancy" Maki said feeling overwhelm with the place.

"Maki-chan, you still haven't change. You can't be an ordinary person like before. You worked in a huge company which pays you good money and to top it off you came from a wealthy family status. Why don't you treat yourself more better" Aya said to her bestfriend.

"I rather put my money and help those people who are in need like the orphanage for children and the elderly." Maki said.

"You need to stop thinking about others, and treat yourself just once" Aya said.

"Alright I see your point" Maki said.

Just as Aya place the order to the waiter, Keiko and Ichikawa came into the same store coincidently. Maki's back was toward them, and Aya taking a sip of her ice tea.

"That's the girl that was with Yamapi this morning" Ichikawa pointed as she got a good view of Maki. Keiko was about to walk up there when Ichikawa held her back.

"Wait a min Keiko, why is that girl with Uteo Aya the only daughter of the Uteo fashion industry not only that she has her own fashion line separating from her family."

"I don't give a damn who she is, Ichikawa. Now can you let me go so I can take care of business." Keiko said. Ichikawa let go of her bestfriend and just followed her to their table.

Aya and Maki didn't paid much attention because they were into their conversation, laughing and chatting until Keiko decided to pour the glass of water on Maki that she grabbed from the waiter. It as too late for Aya to warned her bestfriend.

^~^------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^~^

A/N: Sorry for the slow update, I've been busy at school and I only had time to write during the weekend. I probably wont be puting up subtitles for each chapter anymore. Thank you for all the support. I will be updating this next weekend. I'll be looking forward to reading your comments.

-Laura
/WOAA
Copyrighted. © Laura 2009. All rights reserved.