YAMAPI POV

Will You Still Love Me? Or Will You Hate Me?

I did not know what the true meaning of love until I met you.

Ever since I was a young boy, my parents never showered me with love because they were always traveling to a different country. I was left alone with a whole bunch of servant who cared for me but that wasn't enough. I wanted to feel the love from my parents like the feeling I would get whenever I spent the night over my cousin Jun. Jun's parents treated me like their own. His mom enrolled me to his school so I would not be sad. I'm very fortunate to have enrolled in the school because if I did not I would not have met you.

I remember the day you had entered our school with you hair down pass your shoulder and a notebook in your hand. The moment our eyes met, you instantly took the air out of me. Almost every guy wanted to ask you out including my best friend Ikuta Toma. I did not know how to approach you in a kind mannered way instead I end up being cold to you. You never took the thing I've said to heart and you always forgave me.

That was my way of showing how much I cared about you and apparently it worked.

Do you remember the day I asked you out and the reason I kept ignoring you? It was because my closest friend Toma had asked me to be a bridge for you and him. It broke my heart to let you fall into another man arms and it was even harder for me to stay away from you. However, my cousin Jun and my other best friend Jin made me realized how much I was so in love with you and that I was bluntly going to give you away to Toma without a fight.

The day Toma was going to ask you to be his girl after school, I made an excuse for you to come with me. You looked confused on who to go with. I looked away from you as I feel the pain in my chest growing assuming that you would chose Toma over me. You whispered into Toma's ears and then hoped into the back seat of my bicycled. I did not catch the word you said to Toma, nor did I bother to care. I was happy that you were with me.

Now that I have lost you, my world is empty. The days has gone by slower than ever.

My cellphone started ringing and it was my friend Shota calling me.

"Don't tell me your still in your office, doing work?" Shota said parking his care in front of the Yamaa building.

"Of course I am." I said looking at the time.

"Man, shouldn't you be at home resting? or be with Keiko?" Shota said entering the building.

"How many times I told you, I don't have feeling for her. I only did it to make my parents happy. Anyways, why are you calling me?" I said flipping through a whole bunch of papers.

"Can't a friend call his closest buddy. Any who Jun told me to come and fetch you. So you better be ready?" Shota said going into the elevator to the 10th floor.

"haha, you crack me up. You know I can't go, I have so much work to do and so many paper to be reviewed" I said.

"Well to bad, your going to go with me even if I have to dragged you. I'm here by the way" Shota said walking toward Pi office.

"What!" I said taking a stand and then my office door opened.

"I knew you would be excited and ready to go. So are you coming with me or do I have to use force to get you out of the office," Shota said grinning.

"Alright, I'll go. Let me just lock up these things before I go," I said organizing the paper on my desk and putting the photo away.

"Hey what's that picture your always locking up" Shota said as Pi put the picture frame back into his cabinet and locked it.

"It's none of your business. Now let's go to Jun house" I said to him as I shove him out of my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hi people sorry for the long wait up on this story. I've been really busy in the school activities that I did not have time to update this fic. I did not abandon this. it's just taking me a while. Oh sorry for the short chapter.

-Laura

/WOAA

Copyrighted. © Laura 2009. All rights reserved.