MEETING AGAIN

Will You Still Love Me? Or Will You Hate Me?

Aren't you gonna pick up your phone?" Shota said trying to focus on the road but the ring tone of Pi irate him. Pi then turned off his phone realizing that Keiko had called him a dozen time and filling up his voice mail as usual.

"Let me guess, that was Keiko? right" Shota said turning his head. Pi rolled his eyes at him and then looked out the window seeing the "Be Mine" department store. Just when Pi looked away from the store to change the radio station, Maki and Aya along with Mizuki walked out of the store heading to the spa place.

"Eh! I like that station?" Shota said with a high pitch vocal. "Well to bad" Pi said looking back out the window.

When they arrived at Jun's summer house, Pi knew that everyone had came because of their cars. Jin drove a red BMW, Toma drove a dark blue mercedes, Kame a black convertible, and Oguri drove a sliver lexus. None of them thought they would take over their parent's company and be successful. Kame is the president of a prestigious university. Jin runs a FBI Special Operation. Jun runs his own casino business. Oguri runs the largest banking. Toma works with foreigners to enhance japan export businesses.

"Looks like everyone here" Yamapi said closing the car door. "Of course" Shota said has he grabbed a 24 pack of beer before shutting the door to his car.

"Yo" Jin said as Pi and Shota entered.

"I thought you weren't gonna show" Toma said to Pi.

"I wasn't but I didn't want to be drag out by Shota" Pi said.

"All you do is work Pi. Dude we barely get to see you ever since Maki left" Kame said patting Pi back.

"Maki? Who's that?" Shota asked opening the can of beer.

"It's Pi first love anyways how did the meeting goes with your step brother's assistance/ girlfriend?" Toma said getting something to drink and changing the subject on purpose.

"Is she ugly or a major babe? Jin said.

"All I can say is that my step brother has good taste in women but the down fall is that she has a child." said Shota.

"EH! Mukai is dating an older woman" Oguri said joining in their converstation.

"That's what I thought to but I don't think she's dating my step brother. Apparently she's in her early twenty and from my research of her background she was pregnant really early around fifteen"

"Why would Mukai hire her if he wasn't interested? I know your step-brother to well." Oguri said.

"Can we stop talking about work and enjoy the rest off" Kame said.

As the night ended with everyone drunk and sleeping on the sofa, Yamapi was the only one awake still thinking about Maki.

Flash back

"Maki what is it?" Yamapi said to her when she grab a hold of his elbow.

"Yamapi...there's something I need to tell you. I-I'm pregnant with your child." Maki said feeling a little happy that she told him. Pi just looked at her as his brain still in-process her words.

Both of them headed to class without speaking to each other. During their lunch break they headed to the roof top still not talking to each other. Maki was the first one to break the silent between them.

"Aren't you going to say something?" said Maki clasping her hands as she looked at him. Yamapi had his eyes on the food that she made for him. Still not speaking, Maki decided to leave but Yamapi grab on to her wrist making her look at him as he was sitting down.

"You can't really be pregnant right?" Yamapi looked up at her. With those words, Maki's heart shattered into pieces.

"Right. I was just testing to see your reaction. I'll catch you later." Maki said keeping her guards up as he still held on to her hand. He lets go of her hand feeling sad because he wanted to her to say it again.

"Was she really testing me? There's something she isn't telling me. Why does she have that hurt looks on her face?" he questioned himself as Maki was leaving.

From that day on Maki tried to avoid seeing Yamapi because of the heavy pain inside her heart. It had been a week since they've spoken. Yamapi was clueless as to why she was avoiding him and this was getting to him. He had finally had it and decided to take his friends advice. Mao had convinced Maki to talk to Yamapi again.

"I'm sorry" said Maki with her head down. Yamapi just stared at her for a minute before words came out of his mouth.

"What are you apologizing for? You didn't do anything wrong." Yamapi said feeling hurt that Maki was bowing down in front of him. He tried to keep it cool and not show his emotion to her.

"I'm sorry for not being myself lately. I've been going through some changes." said Maki with her head down still. Yamapi glanced at her once more, his lip curve to one side and then he looked away.

"Maki-chan I have been thinking really hard about us. Maybe we should take a break from one another. This way it will be best for everyone. Don't blame yourself...It's me who need to deal with this. I hope you understand." said Yamapi.

Maki lifted her head up to read his face, but showed no emotion.

Yamapi walked her to her house. Maki did not say a single word to him.

End of Flash back.

"Baka (Stupid)!" he said to himself.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months as everyone were pre-occupied with works. The grand-opening of the art exhibition was all set. Mukai had flew in to Japan the day before and Maki had picked him up from the airport.

Grand Opening

"Mizuki, where do you think your going?" Aya said chasing her god-daughter around the art exhibition. "You're it, auntie" Mizuki giggled and then ran off. "Mizuki! Come back your not allowed in there"

Meanwhile

"You've worked very impressively, Maki," Mukai complimented her. "I couldn't have done it with the help of your step brother and the training you've given me. Plus I could not let you down" Maki smiled. "I know I can always count on you to get the work done. By the way you look flawless in that silk white dress," Mukai said as he wrap his one hand around her waist and smiling at the guess. "Thank you" She said.

"There you are Horikita-san" Shota said coming from behind. "Shota-san" Maki said looking at him. "I'm very pleased that this project went really well" Mukai said. "Why wouldn't it go well. The company represent my name too" Shota said in bitterness. "Shota-san" Maki elbowed him. "It's alright Maki. He has every right to treat me like that." Mukai said in an understanding tone. "Mukai, Shota, please don't ruined the night. We have guest to entertain and the night is not over yet" Maki said going in between them. "Speaking of guest, my friends from big companies have all arrived. I hope you don't mind me taking Maki for a moment so I can introduce her" Shota said taking a hold of Maki left arm.
"Actually I do mind. I've always wanted to meet your friends and its time that I get to thank them in person" Mukai said a little jealous and going between them. Shota could see that his brother had feeling for Maki. "Oh okay. There this way" Shota said leading them.

"I am so dead to Maki" Aya said to herself as she chase Mizuki. Mizuki suddenly came to a stop as she see her father. A smile came across the tiny little girl face, for the first time seeing her dad. Mizuki slowly walks toward him.

"Daddy!!" Mizuki said as she tugged on Yamapi gray business pants.

"Yamapi" Maki sighed in shock standing a few feet away. Yamapi got on his knee to touch his daughter face and then glance at Maki.

"Yamapi what is this little girl talking about" Keiko said as she looked at Jun, Jin, Oguri, Toma, Kame, and Shota for an answer.

"EH!! He's Mizuki father" Aya bursted out loud.

"Mommy, daddy's here" Mizuki said smiling brightly at her mother then giving her a big hugged. Suddenly, Maki felt light headed and her body became weak. Luckily, Mukai had catch her and the sight of Mukai holding Maki made Yamapi more furious.

"Maki" Aya screamed.

"Mommy" Mizuki cried out.
^~^-----------------------------------------------------------^~^

A/N: Sorry for the delay of the updates. I haven't gotten online in a while since of this semester of school. I'm looking forward for the comments and support. I don't know if people are still reading this fic.

-Laura
/WOAA
Copyrighted. © Laura 2009. All rights reserved.