First Lesson

Stays With You

Chapter 9 - First Lesson

 

 

 

 

 

     

"Time to your first lesson princess" Miyoung announced. Sora looked up from the table and looked at her.

"Can't I didn't learn it? please?" Sora pleaded, with tiredness washed her face. Miyoung shook her head. "Sorry princess, but you have to do this"

"Why? Urgh being a princess isn't just about having fun and attending party with handsome prince like in the fairytale. " Sora mumbled the last part and walked to her closet.

She was about to pulled a jeans, but Miyoung stopped her hand and shook her head. "What?" Sora raised her eyebrows. "In lesson, princess has to wear a dress" Miyoung said. "Oh worse."

Miyoung pulled a baby pink satin dress that flowed until Sora's knee. Sora eyed the dress with a little protest. "Why it has to be dress?" she thought and sighed helplessly. "Okay, I'll wear it"

After a few minutes, Sora get out from the bathroom and face the big mirror. "You look gorgeous princess" Miyoung chuckled. Sora blushed but glared at her. "Aish. Just tell me where's the teacher" Sora demanded. "Okay my princess"

 

 

Sora looked around the pavilion and spotted a woman with puffed dress standing in the middle of the pavilion. Her stare is intense. "My teacher looks like really strict" she sighed before slowly approached the woman.

Sora bowed politely to the woman. "Good morning. My name is Nam Sora" the woman eyed her up and down. "You didn't have any knowledge about how princess behave right?" the woman suddenly asked.

Sora fidgeted with her fingers. "aish of course I hadn't! I'm having a normal life before this!" she practically yelled in her mind. "N-no" Sora lowered her head. "I guess so" the woman sighed deeply.

"Good morning. Glad to meet you, Princess Nam Sora" the woman said with high authority and bowed 90 degree to Sora. Sora awkwardly bowed back and mumbled "good morning" before straighetened herself.

"Today we will learn about how to walk like a princess. I see you didn't wear high heels today" the woman said without even looking at Sora's feet. Sora looked down at her feet and stared at her white falt shoes. "Living hell going to start.."

"First, wear this shoes please" she handed Sora a pair of glowing white high heels. Sora's eyes almost bulged out after seeing the shoes. "It's too high!" she thought and cursed in her head. She fake a smile and took it.

After wearing the high heels, Sora almost stumble from the grass a few times. "You should get used to that" the woman stated. Sora nodded her head slowly. Then she gave Sora a few thick books. "Now, put this on top of your head"

Sora nodded hesitantly and put the books on top of her head. "Woah, woah," Sora tried to balanced her body. "Focus!" the woman yelled. Sora focused her gaze to the front and take a deep breath. "You can do this"

Slowly but steadily, she walked forward. "Good. Keep it," the woman couraged. Sora took a few steps again, when suddenly the woman's phone beeped, making Sora startled and fall on the grass. "great" she thought.

The woman picked up her phone and talked for a few seconds. "I'm sorry princess, but I need to attend some meetings" she hurriedly said as she gathered her bags, or purse. "But.." "I can teach her" a voice interupted Sora, making she turned to the voice.

"Ah, Myungsoo! Great to see you here! Please teach princess while I'm gone okay?" the woman said and smiled lightly at him.Sora gaped lightly at them. Myungsoo smiled and nodded. "I will ms. Bae" he said politely and bowed.

The woman rushed out from the pavilion, and disappeared from their sight. Myungsoo turned to Sora, "So... what should I teach?"

 

 

"Here, your vision have to be focused" Myungsoo turned Sora's head towards the front. Sora just keep silent while blushing. "Aish this guy. How can I be focus if he's face keep popping out from my mind??" Sora yelled in her mind. Her mind is really a mess right now.

"Now walk slowly.." Myungsoo stood in front of her, and gestured his hand to let Sora stepped forward. As Sora stepped forward, Myungsoo walked backwards. Sora can't help but looking into his deep eyes. "Ah!" Sora gasped as she fell down again.

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo quickly approached her. Sora slowly nodded while wincing a little. It's already her 7th try but no luck. "One more time" Sora said and stood up while dusting her dress. She picked up the books and put it on her head again.

"You need to walk slowly, be careful with those high heels" Myungsoo warned. Sora gazed forward and tried to erase his face from her mind. "Okay Myungsoo-ssi" she said.

This time, Myungsoo took out his hand and offered it to Sora. Sora blushed faintly before took his hand. " I won't mess up this time, I won't" she keep chanting in her head.

Her hand feel so warm, so full of love when Myungsoo's hand touched hers. She smiled secretly upon the sweet gestures. She smiled like an idiot and fell back down again, pulling Myungsoo to fell too.

"I'm so sorry!!" Sora quickly bowed her head and collected her books. Myungsoo laughed. "No need to say sorry, it's fun anyway" Myungsoo said and laughed again. Sora softened and laughed too. "So charming.." she thought.

"Ugh that girl. Is she trying to trapping Myungie to her? psh in her dream" Suzy silently watched Sora and Myungsoo as they both laughed together and start over the lesson.

"Myungie!" Suzy ran towards them and quickly hugged Myungsoo's arm. "Get off me" Myungsoo said irritated. Suzy just keep clinging. "Myungie, Prince want to see you" Suzy smiled widely.

Myungsoo looked at her, "oh really? I should meet him then." he said and turned to Sora. "Have a good morning lesson Sora-ssi!" he waved happily. Sora waved back. "So... I heard you're still in studying hour?"

 

"Slowly walk.." Suzy gestured to her. Sora focused and slowly walked forward. "Good!" Suzy clapped her hands.

Sora kept walking forward, she walked near the pond. A smug smirk appeared on Suzy's lips.

She walked beside Sora, as if guiding her. She pushed her slightly and after that, a loud gasp escape as a loud splashing sound appeared.

Sora found herself wet in the middle of the small pond. She looked around in disbelief, and her body starts to shiver. "Sora! Are you okay?" Suzy asked with worried face. Sora stood up and nodded. "I'm good"

Suzy smiled a little. "Good thing you got in there" her smug smirk quickly replaced by a warm smile. Sora dragged her wet and heavy body out from the pond.

"Oh my god what happened?" Miyoung quickly approached Sora, leaving her breakfast on the bench not far from the pavilion. "It's okay. Suzy accidentally pushed me and I ended up on the," Sora paused and sneezed, "pond" she continued.

"You must be really cold. Let's go in princess" Miyoung lead the shivering Sora to her room. "get that dreaming girl" Suzy scoffed and walked away.

 

 

Author's Note

 

Hi there! Sorry if there's many typo out there it's because I'm so sleepy and I almost fall from my chair.. anyway, enjoy!