Lost Princess

Stays With You
 
 
Lost Princess
chapter three
 
 
 
 
"Is this serious? This letter isn't fake?" L.joe said, really really shocked and unsure. Sora shrugged her shoulder. "How will I know oppa?" Sora sigh and leaned herself on the sofa. "But you know, maybe this is true" their mother said. "How?" both L.joe and Sora ask with desperate voice. "Because you really have to try, Sora-ah. How about mom companied you to go there?" their mom ask. "Well, I don't know mom-" "Okay then. Promise ne?" Sora brightened. Their mom nod. L.joe sighed deeply. "This is crazy"
 
The next morning, Sora get ready and wear a light pink dress with a peach cardigan :
 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9mJOBiV5iVM/UCUqEF_Tg1I/AAAAAAAABEQ/pe7mj_CINkc/s640/girl-kfashion-korean-fashion-style-ulzzang-Favim.com-441545.jpg
 
"Ready to go?" her mom ask. Sora nod a little and go outside the house. "Am I going to meet my real family?" Sora thought worriedly. "Mom, are you serious?" Sora turned to her mom that's locking the door. "Yes I am, why dear?" her mother ask back and walk to her as she put the key inside her bag. "I'm just kind of.. unsure mom" Sora sighed and walk with her mother. "Don't worry dear. What are you worried for? You can meet your real family!" her mother smiled warmly and caressed her daughter's head. "But I already thought my real family is you all" Sora frowned. "We are, but they are your real real family"
 
All the way to the palace, Sora's stomach feel weird. "I'm too nervous for my own good" Sora scold herself mentally. She keep glanced at her mother every few minutes. But her mother expression is still calm. Sora sigh inwardly and looked straight at the road. She keep saying 'stop worrying' a thousand times in her head. They ride a train to tha palace and the rest is by walking normally. When they arrived at the palace, Sora gaped. "Wow. Just wow" Sora mumbled and look at the building in front of her.
 
"Are you miss Sora? You may come in" one of a man with black suit opened the gate. "H-how do you-" "Just follow" her mom gestured to her. Sora nodded lightly and followed her mother straight. "Are you miss Sora? I will lead you to the King" a girl with maid dress said, opening the main door. "I guess she's a maid" Sora thought and followed the maid to the main hall. "This is crazy. Nothing can beat this crazy building!" Sora screamed in her mind. They walk and walk through several room that looks 'very gorgeous' for Sora. Even though Sora keep gaping, her mother just walk calmly, no sign of adoring. "This is the King room" the maid stopped and opened a big wooden door.
 
When the door opened, Sora can see a bright room with many things that she can't even say inside. And there's a man with crown seating beside the window while reading books inside. "Your highness, she's here" the maid say, which earned a nod from the king. The maid bowed her head and gestured Sora and her mother to come inside. They entered the room and the maid closed the door. After a several second of silence, the King turned his head to them. "So you're Sora?"
 
Sora nodded lightly. "Lee Sora imnida" Sora bowed to him, receiving a light laugh. His voice is pretty deep, and wise is hinted in his voice. "And the woman beside you is your mother I expect?" the King gestured to her mother. "Yes, she is my mother your highness" Sora said and smiled a little. "She's with me to make sure" Sora added. The King nod his head and he moved to the seat in the middle of the room. "You can seat down" he said and nod at the chair in front of him. Sora and her mother seat down. "Sora, are you lost when you are seven?" the King ask.
 
Sora nod. "Yes I am." she answered. "My daughter lost when the Queen and me was walking in the crowded street. I searched for her, but I can't find her" the King start. Sora keep quiet and listened to the King's every word. "And one of my guard find you right? I really hope that you are my daughter, I miss her" the King let out a small laugh. But even Sora knows his voice hinted sadness and hope. Even his eyes look at her in hope. "Is your daughter-"
 
BAM!
 
Sora was interupted with a loud thud sound from the door. The three of them look at the door and see a boy, looking a little older from Sora, sweating and panting. He then looked up and his eyes quickly looked at Sora. "Is that you sister? I MISS YOUU" the boy run to Sora and quickly hug her. Sora was so surprised and looked at the King. The King just laugh. "Woohyun, it's still not confirmed if she's your sister or not" he said. The boy named Woohyun pouted at the King. "I just know that she's my sister!" He said.
 
Sora feel warm inside her, hearing the words that Woohyun said. "How did you know then?" the King ask. "I just know!" Woohyun keep persistent. Sora laugh. "I'm sorry, who are you?" Sora ask. "Hi! I'm your big brother! Nam Woohyun! Wait, don't tell me you didn't remember me??" Woohyun ask in disbelief. "She didn't remember and you hug her suddenly just make her creep out Woohyun" the King shook his head. "Oh, sorry" Woohyun grin.
 
"I just want to ask of your daughter has this birth mark.." Sora said and pulled her cardigan sleeve up to her arm, showing to everyone her birth mark, a little club-shape mark is there. The King and Woohyun brightened. "YES YOU ARE!!" Woohyun shouted in joy and hug Sora. "WELCOME BACK SISTER!!" Woohyun shouted. Sora looked at her mother, that is smiling widely to her.
 
"Take care of Sora your highness" she said and bowed then leave the room. Sora can feel sadness wash over her. "My real family is here.." she thought and slowly she teared up. "Sister, why are you crying??" Woohyun looked at Sora nervously. "You're crying too oppa" Sora sobbed. Woohyun noticed the tears stained his clothes and cried louder and hug her once more. "I just miss you so much.." he said between his cry. The King also hug them. Woohyun and Sora cried while the King just pat his children's head.
 
"I'm just glad you came here safely"
 
 
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 
author's notes!
There's the next update!!! Sora finally meet her real family ;; but she will still remember her previous family of course. The meeting with Myung is nearr!! Support me juseyo~