A Rebel

Stays With You

Chapter 12

A Rebel

Play : Girls' Generation "Bestfriend"

A few weeks later..

 

"My My My You're My du-" Sora again slammed the alarm again.

"I'm so done with this song" she grumbled under her breath and stretched her body. "I hope today is I'm going to do better." Sora smiled and goes to the bathroom.

After a few minutes she came downstairs. "Good morning Sora-ssi" Myungsoo greeted at the end of the stairs. Sora smiled widely and waved. "Morning to you too, Myungsoo-ssi"

Both of them walked towards the dining room. "Good morning kids!" his mother greeted and seat on her usual place. "Good morning your majesty" Sora greeted and bowed.

The Queen chuckled. Hyoyeon came and sat beside the Queen while you sat opposite of the Queen, with Muyngsoo beside you. "She isn't going to come right?" Hyoyeon asked.

"We don't know. Are you pissed with her?" the King asked. Hyoyeon shrugged. "A bit"

"The food's ready" a maid entered the dining room and gave each of them a plate. They all went to eat but Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow at Sora first. Sora grinned and take a small slice of her steak and gave it to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon ate it and nod. "You two sure is sweet" the Queen commented. Hyoyeon just glared at her and chopped her food harshly. Sora just smiled sweetly and ate her food.

"Myungsoo should be the one that do it" Hyoyeon said, making Myungsoo choked at his food and Sora looked up from her food. "W-what?" he asked faintly.

"Are you flushed?" Hyoyeon teasingly said and laughed. "N-no I'm not!" Myungsoo denied and quickly ate his food back. Sora still staring at Hyoyeon wide eye but quickly looked back to her food. "Such a cutie" Hyoyeon thought.

After finishing breakfast, Hyoyeon approached Sora. "Yo! Sora!" Hyoyeon greeted. Sora turned to her and waved. "Hi unnie" Sora said. "Are you getting better these days?" Hyoyeon asked. Sora nodded. "Definitely. Thanks to Myungsoo-ssi too"

Hyoyeon chuckled and slung her arm around Sora's shoulder. "Tonight we have a party you know. All princess is invited" Hyoyeon said. "Oh, have fun then" Sora chuckled.

Hyoyeon frowned and lightly hitted her head. "Do you forget that you're also a princess?" she said. Sora snapped her head towards Hyoyeon. "Wait, that means.." Hyoyeon nods, "you're going too"

"Since when they're close again?" Myungsoo whispered to his mother. The Queen just chuckled. "When girls felt comfortable with each other, they can be close just in a hour" she said. Myungsoo shook his head in amusement.

"What? Mrs. Bae can't come today?" Sora asked in disbelief. Myungsoo crossed his arm and leaned towards the pavilion's wall. "Yep. She's busy for tonights party" he said. Sora slumped her shoulder.

"Why?" Myungsoo asked in a hint of worried in his voice. However, Sora is too disappointed to noticed it. "Tonight's the party, but I still didn't practiced about how to eat in a formal party" Sora pouted.

Myungsoo chuckled and went over to her. "If that what's you want, I can teach you" Myungsoo smiled.

Sora straightened herself. "Really?" she asked excitedly.

Myungsoo nodded lightly. "Such a cute girl you are" he thought.

They secretly already fallen for each other, and even without the engagement is forcely done, they didn't mind anyway.

They already love each other.

"Teach me then" Sora smiled lightly. Myungsoo nodded and start to teach her about food utensils.

"This fork is for desserts like cake" Myungsoo said and showed her a small knife. Sora nodded.

"This big one is for eat." Myungsoo showed Sora the bigger fork. "Can't we just use them both to eat?" Sora asked.

Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head. "For different food. That's the manner for us" he said. Sora pouted.

"She's just so cute. I think the engagement is a good thing for me" Myungsoo thought as he gazed lovingly towards the pouting Sora. "Why these 2 forks didn't have the same function? The only difference is size geez!" She grunted silently.

"These 3 spoons is also has  a different function. The big one is for soup or desserts, and the small one is for cakes." Myungsoo showed her the untensils. Sora nodded again.

"Finally done" Sora said as she huffed from her seat. She's remembering the untensils again in her room for the last time. She glanced at the clock. "1 hour left" she thought and stood from her seat.

"Princess, don't you want to dressed up now?" Miyoung asked. Sora nodded. Both of them start to rummaged the closet. They keep choosing a dress but still didn't find the right one.

"I love this white dress, but it's too revealing for me" Sora pouted and putted the dress back to it's place. "How about this?" Miyoung turned, showed Sora a beautiful black shiny dress. Sora's eyes twinkled. "Okay!"

 

After a few minutes Sora got out from her room with Miyoung tailed behind her. Hyoyeon grinned and hugged Sora. "You look awesome!" she said. Sora smiled.

"You look good too unnie" Sora said as she eyed Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon just pinched Sora's cheeks and both of them walked to the front door with Miyoung trailed behind them.

"Myungsoo! Your date is here!" Hyoyeon yelled. Myungsoo turned to her and was agape. "She's.. gorgeous.." Myungsoo thought. He's trying hard to close his mouth.

Hyoyeon gestured her hand up to , meaning Myungsoo to closed his mouth. Myungsoo quickly closed his mouth and bowed awkwardly to them. "Good night, Sora-ssi"

Sora bowed to him and smiled. "Good night Myungsoo-ssi" Sora turned to Miyoung. "You're coming too right?" Miyoung looked at her suprised. "Of course not.." she mumbled.

"Why?" Sora frowned. Hyoyeon and Myungsoo looked at each other. "Because it's for royal princess, not for a maid" Miyoung explained. Sora turned to Hyoyeon. "Is it true unnie?"

Hyoyeon sighed and nodded. "We never bought a maid to there before" she said honestly. Sora's shoulder deflated. "But can I bring Miyoung? She always helped me all along" Sora asked.

Hyoyeon smirked, leaving Myungsoo dumb-founded. "Yes we can. We can be a rebel sometimes right?" Hyoyeon smirked and pulled both Miyoung and Sora back to the castle.

"B-but your majesty, we can't-" "Ssh. Just follow us" Hyoyeon winked and they bring Miyoung inside the closet.

 

After a few minutes, Miyoung, Sora and Hyoyeon came out from the closet room.

"Hmm.. not bad" Sora rubbed her chin playfully and eyed Miyoung up and down. Miyoung blushed deeply. Sora petted her shoulders. "Come on Miyoung, it's okay" Hyoyeon smiled.

Miyoung bit her lips and nodded. Her red long dress flowed when she walked. The three of them walked towards the front door again. "Yaay! Miyoung is coming!" Sora cheered. Myungsoo turned and chuckled at her childishness.

"I'm really surprised to see you today Miyoung" Myungsoo chuckled. Miyoung smiled shyly. "Well, she's the goddess tonight" Hyoyeon laughed.

"Well, let's go?" Myungsoo smiled and walked towards a limousine.