His Birthday, Once and for All

Stays With You

 

Chapter 14 - His Birthday, Once and for All

 

"How's last night Sora?" the Queen asked. Sora who is just coming downstairs yawned. "It's good," she said.

"Miyoung got a date" Sora added. "Miyoung??" the Queen looked at her in questioned.

"Yes. Miyoung." Sora stated obviously.

"She come to the party?" the Queen asked. Sora nodded.

"Hyoyeon-unnie and I insisted her to came with us. And finally she did" Sora explained as she looked around the castle. "Is there a party here?" she asked.

The Queen nodded her head, but still amazed by what Sora's said earlier. "So Hyoyeon teached her to rebel" the Queen chuckled.

"Myungsoo is having a birthday today" Hyoyeon suddenly said as she walked downstairs. Sora jolted her body.

"W-what? How come I never know?" she asked in disbelief.

"You never ask" Hyoyeon stated as the matter-of-factly.

"what should I give him.." sora walked back and forth in confused. She can't stayed still in her room. "I never know his favorite thing.." Sora mumbled.

"Need help with something princess?" Miyoung asked. Sora startled and quickly sat down on her bed and crossed her arms.

"Done with your date?" Sora raised her eyebrows. Miyoung blushed and looked down.

"I-I'm not dating" she stammered. Sora scoffed. "As if I believe that"

"I-I'm not dating with Luhan.." Miyoung denied with a flushed face. "Yet" Sora added and smirked.

Miyoung blushed more. Sora laughed. "You looked cute together anyway" Sora said and patter her shoulders.

"Anyway Miyoung, I need your help" Sora quickly changed back to her panic state.

"What help princess? Lesson? Dress?" Miyoung asked. "More than that. Can you help me picked Myung's gift?"

"Miyoung! Come here!" Sora shouted as Miyoung shyly got out from the closet.

Sora agaped at her. "Wow. You're pretty" Sora grinned and pulled Miyoung out from her room.

"Someone is searching for you" Sora smiled widely. "Someone? Who?" Miyoung asked back. Sora didn't answer, instead she smiled.

"Find out yourself"

Miyoung curiously tilted her head towards the door. She gasped. Miyoung quickly turned to Sora who is smirking at her. "What? Just greet him"

"H-hi." Miyoung waved shyly and looked down. He chuckled and looked at Miyoung lovingly. "Hi Fany. How's your morning?" Luhan smiled sweetly.

"Look at that couple" Sora leaned on the wall, silently watching the couple while crossing her arms over her chest. "Jealous?" Sora jumped.

She eyed Myungsoo and glared at him. "Hey, don't surprise me like that!" Sora pouted.

Myungsoo chuckled. "Why are you here anyway?" He asked. "I'm doing nothing" Sora shrugged.

"But why are you envying the new couple?" Myungsoo teased. "Geez I'm not! Just shut up Myung! I hate you!" Sora yelled and ran away.

"What's wrong with her?" Myungsoo asked to himself. He scratched his head and walked away.

"Myungsoo-ah!!" Woohyun suddenly barged into the practice room with a worried look.

Myungsoo stopped dancing and turned to him weirdly. "What hyung?"

"S-sora, Sora, she," Woohyun panted. Myungsoo grow anxious. 'What? Is something wrong happenef to her?' Myungsoo thought worriedly.

"She- she's missing!" Woohyun managed to said. "WHAT?" both Hoya and Myungsoo shouted.

Myungsoo and Hoya throw a look at each other. "Why are you so concerned about her?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"W-well.." "don't blame him to fall for your fiancee Myungsoo" Dongwoo smirked. Myungsoo turned to Dongwoo in disbelief.

"My sister is pretty I know. But she's missing guys. Focus here" Woohyun rolled his eyes but winked to the other member from Myungsoo's back.

"Ah.." they all except Myungsoo chorused in understanding. "She's my fiancee sorry." Myungsoo glared at both Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Anyway, how come she's missing now??" Myungsoo worriedly turned to Woohyun. Woohyun shrugged his shoulder.

Myungsoo checked the clock that almost strike 8 pm. He grew more anxious now because it's already night and anything can happened to her.

"I'm going first!" Without taking any of his belongings, he stormed out from the room, leaving in deep laughter.

"He's so concerned" Sunggyu said and laughed. "Your sister sure is dangerous namstar" Sunggyu added.

Woohyun laughed more. "It's my father's genes anyway" he grinned.

"Noona! Noona!" Myungsoo barged into the castle with a loud shout echoed throughout the room.

"Myungie! Happy birthday!" Suzy said and handed him a gift. Myungsoo stared at it and quickly take it before putting it on the table beside him. "Thanks."

He quickly ran inside and shouted again. Suzy looked at him both disappointed and weirdly.

"Noo-" "geez! What is it?" Hyoyeon came downstairs with an annoyed look. "Is there sora here?" Myungsoo panickly asked.

Hyoyeon stared at the wall emotionless. "Noona?" He asked. "She's.. gone" Hyoyeon deeply looked at him.

Myungsoo widened his eyes and quickly searched the King or Queen. 'Is she gone because I this morning? Please say no' he thought worriedly.

He barged into the throne room, and found his mother and father talking with each other. "Mother! Did you see Sora?" Myungsoo panicked.

The Queen secretly smiled but quickly changed into a frown. "no.." she said sadly. Myungsoo widened his eyes and quickly dialed Sora's phone.

The beep sound heard by him and he quickly ran to the garden. 'I hope you're just adoring the flowers here..' he hopefully thought. His legs is shaking, afraid Sora will leave him. 'No.. not until I tell her how I felt'

His legs dragged him to the garden. He swung the door open, revealed the garden. Suddenly, a thousand fireflies lightened the garden, revealing Sora with sweet smile, holding a plate of beautiful chocolate cake. "Happy birthday Myung" she softly said.

Myungsoo's knee weakened and he fell down to the grass. Sora panicked and quickly ran to him. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly as she put the cake on the table and then squatted down near him. "Myung.. are you mad at me?" Sora worriedly asked.

Myungsoo looked at her with cold eyes. Sora's face fell down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" "I hate you" Sora widened her eyes. "I'm so sorry, Myung, I'm so-"

Myungsoo pulled her hand quickly, making Sora yanked towards him. Sora stared at his eyes in shock. She keep gazing at his deep brown eyes, and can't help to drew more towards him.

'Damn her eyes is too adorable' Myungsoo cursed in his head. "My-" "I hate you" he said again. Her eyes widened but it looks so sad. "Wh-" before she could ask anything, Myungsoo kissed her.

'What is he-' she thought shockedly. But she didn't pulled away. She quietly enjoyed the kiss. But she snapped and quickly pulled away.

"Myung, you said you hate me, but, why?" Sora stood up and looked at him confusedly. Myungsoo chuckled and stood up too, "I hate you to make me really worried and fell deeply for you"

Sora looked at him mesmerized. "You.. love me?" She asked. Myungsoo caressed her cheeks. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" He said softly. Sora slowly smiled.

"Happy birthday! Here's your cake!" Sora pulled the cake and gestured Myungsoo to blow the candle. Myungsoo smiled. He chanted his wish and blew the candle. "Let's eat the cake then?"

"Mm.. this is good" Myungsoo hummed as he ate the cake. "Really? I made it myself, hehe" Sora grinned. Myungsoo smiled at her.

After eating the cake, the two of them start to walk around the garden. "Sora," Myungsoo called. "Hm?" She hummed back, enjoying his presence. "Will you be my queen?" Sora snapped her head. "What?"

"will you be my queen?" He grinned and held her hand gently. Sora is speechless. "that's.. fast. Myungsoo laughed. "It is"

Myungsoo picked a rose and offered it to her. Sora picked the flower and smiled. "I will Myung"

Myungsoo looked at her in disbelief. "Are you.. serious?" Sora nodded. "Of course I am" Myungsoo smiled happily.

"Well then, we should light up the fireworks then" Sora said. Myungsoo nodded. "To celebrate our once and for all"

 

 

Author's Note :

Finally I end this crappy fic, sorry guys ;; I really didn't have any idea I swear. Sorry if it's disappointing..