Surprising Letter

Stays With You
 
chapter two
Surprising Letter    
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh, noona! Let's go to that store!" Ricky pulled Sora who is trying to talk to Changjo. "Changjo-ah, look at that-" "Noona! Come on!" Ricky quickly pulled her to a store. She take a last glance at Changjo before turned back to Ricky. "What do you have to show me now Ricky?" Sora ask, her tone is calm. "Eo? This look good at you noona!" Ricky handed her a dress. Sora take a look at the dress and then back at Ricky. "How could you have such a good eyes? I thought the fashionista id Chunji-oppa?" Sora teased and looked at him in awe. Ricky just grinned sheepishly. "No flirting here" L.joe stand between them, breaking the eye contact. "Hyung!" Ricky whined. "Haha oppa" you playfully hit his shoulder. "I'm going to try this okay?" Sora said and left to the changing room. "Ricky, no flirting with my sister" L.joe warned. "Hyung! I'm just choosing her a dress! Is that really flirting to you?" Ricky whined and sit down at a chair. "You're just too close too her. Always follow her around" L.joe make a spinning gesture, signaling that Ricky is always follow Sora around. "Don't be too jealous now L.joe" C.A.P pat L.joe's shoulder.
 
"Noona! Have a drink!" Ricky offered a bottle of water to Sora. Sora laugh and receive the drink. "Thank you Ricky. Want too Changjo-ah?" Sora offered the drink to Changjo. "Ah, no need noona. I'm not thirsty" Changjo smiled politely to her. "Pst" Chunji nudged L.joe that is busy watching Sora, Ricky and Changjo in curious. "What?" L.joe said, didn't budge a little from them. "It looks like a triangle love isn't it?" Chunji whispered. "WHAT?" L.joe spitted out. "Chill dude" Chunji give him a look. "No way. Why is it a love triangle?" L.joe grumbled and look at the three again.
 
Actually L.joe see that it's really odd. Ricky is like giving all his attention to Sora, while Sora is trying hard to talk to Changjo, and how Changjo will always reject it politely. "This is really weird" L.joe shook his head. "Sora" L.joe called her and hugged her shoulder, cutted her 'failed-conversation' with Changjo. "Waeyo oppa?" Sora looked at him. "Nope, I just miss my little sister" L.joe lied. Sora nod her head. "Oh! Look at that park!" L.joe pointed at a park. "Oh, a park that we often went" Sora laugh. L.joe run to it, followed by the rest of . Sora sit in the nearby bench and watch them all play like a little kid.
 
Sora plugged her earphone and played a shuffle song at her phone. "Listen boy! My first love story!" Sora giggled a little hearing this song. "Neomu neomu meotjyo nuni nuni busyeo" She singed along. She slightly see a big guy wearing a black glasses and a tux walking at her. She stopped and see the guy approach her. She shivered and ready to run away. "Wait." his deep voice echoed through out her ear, een though she is hearing music. "W-what do you want?" She stuttered. "I just want to know.. do you happen to lost when you was little?" he ask. "How did he-" Sora thought and furrowed her eyebrow at this man. "How did you know?"
 
"Do you have a birth mark on you arm?" he ask again. Sora look at him weirdly and nod. "Yes. Wae?" The man look at a paper and take an envelope from his pocket. "Then you should read this letter" he said and walk away mysteriously. Sora blinked at the guy. "He's totally weird" she mumbled and observed the envelope. "What do you got there noona?" Ricky approach Sora. "Huh? Oh this? Nothing" Sora smiled and put the letter on her bag. "Sora! Let's have ice cream!" L.joe shouted. "Okay!" Sora shouted back and gestured Ricky to follow her.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
After taking a refreshing bath, Sora sit at her bed. She opened her bag and found the letter. "I wonder what's in it..." Sora mumbled and opened the envelope. The envelope has a kingdom mark. She read the first sentence and her eyes bulged out. "WHAT THE HECK?? THE PALACE?!" she shouted. "What's wrong Sora?" her mom ask from downstair. "NO WAY MOM! YOU GOT TO SEE THIS!" Sora quickly run down stair, practically jumping the stairs. "What is it? Be careful!" L.joe warned. "Oh, hehe. Anyway, you got to see this oppa!" Sora showed him the letter. He read it carefully and calmly. Sora is waiting for his response. "WHAT?" L.joe quickly looked at her. "See? I even didn't believe it!" Sora said. "But this IS really you Sora" L.joe scanned you. "And you're the lost princess Sora"
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________________
 author's note 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
» Hi! I hope you enjoy the update and the layout, hehe~ If you have something you want to say to me, or commenting the story, you can comment below! Bye~