Second Day

Stays With You

 

Chapter 9

Second Day

Play : APink "My My"

      Myungsoo rushed to Sora's room. He even forgot to knock the door first.

BAM!

He opened the door with a loud thud. Sora raised her head from her phone and looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you barging into my room?" she asked and put down her phone. Myungsoo panted heavily and bowed. "Sorry to barge in"

"It's okay" Sora shrugged non-chalantly and looked around her room.

Myungsoo walked slowly towards her. "Are you okay?"

Sora looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What?" she repeated.

"Are you okay? Are you cold? I heard you fell to the pond earlier" Myungsoo looked at her worriedly. Sora chuckled. "Oh, that. No big problem" she reassured.

"Sure? How come you fell to the pond?" Myungsoo asked, tucking his hand in his pocket.

"Well, actually Suzy-ssi accidentally pushed me, that's all" Sora said innocently.

"Suzy?" Myungsoo repeated. Sora nodded. "Mhm. Suzy-ssi"

Myungsoo looked at the ceiling weirdly. "Why is she accidentally knocked Sora down? She isn't a clumsy person" he thought.

"Well, I hope you're okay. Sleep tight princess" Myungsoo bowed and walked off the room. Sora bowed slightly and looked at his back while he walked out.

"Is he.. worried?"


"MY MY MY You're MY dururududu dururudu--"

Sora pressed the snooze button and got up. "What a loud music.." she mumbled and ruffled her bed hair.

She looked over the wall and saw the clock is about to strike 6. She quickly walked towards the bathroom and start to prepare herself for today.

When she's done, she looked around her giant closet. "I should wear dress again? Argh" she groaned but picked a dress anyway. A white long dress with a small pink rose on the waist.

After wearing it, she carefully slipped into her white flat shoes and walked downstairs.

"Good morning Sora" Myungsoo's mother greeted as she smiled widely. Myungsoo and the rest of the family looked up.

"Good morning Sora. You look pretty today" the King chuckled. Sora ducked her head in embarrasement and bowed a little.

"Don't I looked awkward?" Sora asked while she stands there. The King and Queen chuckled. The Queen walked towards her and hold her hands. "You look beautiful Sora" she said as she pulled Sora to seat beside Myungsoo.

"Don't you think so Myungsoo?" the Queen asked while she goes back to her seat. Myungsoo is busy gaping at her, and it was very obvious.

Hyoyeon leaned over to Myungsoo. "Yah, close your mouth and wipe your drool idiot" she whispered. Myungsoo startled and quickly wiped the end of his lips. "HAHAHA!!" Hyoyeon laughed hard.

Myungsoo looked at her nervously and also confusedly. "What is it Hyoyeon-ssi?" Sora tilted her head in confusion, while Hyoyeon still laughing hard.

"Did I really drooled over her?" Myungsoo sit there confused and wipe his lips a few times. "You," Hyoyeon pointed at Myungsoo between her laugh. "actually believe that? oh my god" she said and laughed again.

Myungsoo growled and glared at his older sister. "Noona, that's not funny" he said firmly. "Whatever you say. I think that's funny" Hyoyeon laughed more. "What is it?" the King asked.

"N-nothing father" Myungsoo looked down and quickly eat his food. Sora still didn't say anything and as confused as ever. Sora finally gave up and start to ate her food.

Before she even can take a bite, a loud screeching voice greeted them. "Myungie!!" "Again" both Sora and Myungsoo thought. Myungsoo's shoulder slumped in annoyed way. "Again?" Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows.

"Myungie! I came here again! Good morning King and Queen!" without even permission or a little bow to the King and Queen, Suzy just there, pushed Sora out of her chair.

"Ah!" Sora fell down with a loud thud. "Ow.." she rubbed her sore and stood up. "I'm sorry Sora" Suzy faked a pout and helped her stand up. Sora just nod and take her food to seat beside the Queen instead.

Myungsoo just glared at Suzy and watched Sora that already sit beside his mother. "Aish party pooper..." Myungsoo thought and pouted. Hyoyeon snickered.

When Sora was about to eat her food again, Hyoyeon stopped her. "Wait a minute" she said as she picked up her fork, and walked towards Sora's chair. They all looked at her weirdly.

Hyoyeon stabbed her fork on Sora's food. Sora raised her eyebrows. Hyoyeon took a small slice from Sora's food and plopped it in . "Mm" Hyoyeon chewed it and walked back to her seat. "All clear" she said as she ate her food.

At first, they all didn't understand what she meant. But then the Queen smiled brightly. "What a good thing you do there Hyo" she said, Hyoyeon just nodded her head. They all gave a look at the Queen.

The Queen chuckled. "She's checking the food that Sora eat isn't spicy" she explained. They all smiled, except Suzy. "Why is she softening to her? Unnie isn't even talking to me" Suzy thought grumpily and watched everyone eat.

Sora walked to the pavilion again. She spotted the same woman as yesterday and bowed. "Good morning Mrs. Bae" she greeted. The woman seemed surprise but bowed back. "Good morning Princess" mrs. Bae greeted.

"Done with your lesson yesterday?" Mrs. Bae asked. Sora scratched her head sheepishly. "Um.. no actually. I fell yesterday" she said. Mrs. Bae nodded her head. "Then you must do it today" Mrs. Bae gave her the high heels again.

"You must do it right this time Sora. You MUST" Sora couraged herself. She began the step by step again from the start.

 

A few hours later

 

"Dang it! Why can't I just walked there and ta-daa! I'm done!" Sora grumbled while rubbing her sore feet. "Break time end princess. Continue again" Mrs. Bae clapped her hand twice. Sora groaned silently.

"Oh, Mrs. Bae!" a sweet voice that Sora always likes rang on their ear. Mrs. Bae and Sora turned around and found Myungsoo ran towards them. "Oh, prince" Mrs. Bae bowed. Myungsoo bowed back.

"What are you doing here?" Mrs. Bae asked. Myungsoo smiled happily. "I'm here because I don't have any other work" he said. Mrs. Bae nodded and shifted her attention to Sora. "Try it again princess" she said. Sora nodded slowly.

"It become more nerve wrecking for me since he's also here!" Sora mentally screamed. Myungsoo sat down on one of the chair and watched her. She balanced her body and arranged the books back. She focused on the ground adn walked slowly.

First step. Second step. Third step.

Sora smiled widely. Step by step she's walking forwards towards the 'finish line'.

Fifty step.

"Yeah!" Sora cheered as she quickly throwed the book and cheered loudly. Myungsoo laughed and clapped his hand. "Good job Sora-ssi!" he cheered. Sora smiled widely. "Good job princess" Mrs. Bae said. "But your posture is wrong" "Oh god" Sora's smiled swept off.

"Hold your stomach!" Mrs. Bae said while lightly tapped Sora's stomach with a stick. Sora whined lightly. "Hold out your pinky too" Mrs. Bae added. "Must a lot of torment for her" Myungsoo thought sympathically to Sora.

"How can I?" Sora whined. "Try!" Mrs. Bae said sternly. Sora nodded slowly and tried to hold her stomach and let out her pinky. "Ugh.." she groaned inwardly. Suddenly, her stomach growled. She widened her eyes. "Dang you stomach" she cursed.

Mrs. Bae and Myungsoo eyed her. Sora ducked her head in shame. "Ah..  I guess you're hungry. Let's take a break now" Myungsoo laughed lightly and stood from his seat. "Okay. We'll continue this tomorrow. Good afternoon princess" Mrs. Bae bowed and leave the pavilion.

Sora sighed hard and sat on one of the chair. "Want to eat?" Myungsoo offered his hand. Sora looked up and nodded her head. "Okay"