The Party

Stays With You

Chapter 13

A Party

Play : Infinite "Man In Love"

"Wow, a limousin?" Sora stared in disbelief. "yes, what else?" Hyoyeon said as she got into the car. Miyoung hesitantly got inside. Myungsoo got inside and followed by Sora.

"I imagined royalty with carriage, but I think we ride limo now" Sora said. Hyoyeon chuckled. "Yes we are. But we also have carriage at garage" Myungsoo said. Sora smiled immediately.

"Oh~ really? I want to try it someday!" she said and looked outside the window. "Oh yeah? me too. It's been a while" Myungsoo smiled secretly. "I'm sure it's going to be fun!" he added. Sora nodded excitedly. Hyoyeon just snickered.

"and there're you too. Double fun." Myungsoo mumbled faintly and smiled softly. "My brother is so shy huh?" Hyoyeon thought and smirked.

While Hyoyeon is busy watching Myungsoo who is busy staring at Sora that is busy staring at the window, Miyoung is fidgeting on her seat. "I don't think it's a good idea.." she thought and bit her lip.

After half an hour, they arrived at the party. "Woow.." both Miyoung and Sora exclaimed. Hyoyeon and Myungsoo got out from the car and walked casually.

"Hi Hyo!" a girl with deer eyes greeted Hyoyeon. "Hi Yoona!" Hyoyeon hugged the girl. Yoona grinned. She noticed Miyoung and Sora. "Who is that girl? Never seen them before" Yoona pointed at Sora and Miyoung with her thumb.

"That's Sora. Woohyun's lost sister" Hyoyeon pointed at Sora. "Oh hi Sora-ssi" Yoona bowed. Sora bowed back. "And that one is Tiffany" Hyoyeon grinned and pointed at Miyoung.

"M-me?" Miyoung pointed at herself. "Nice to meet you Tiffany!" Yoona hugged her. Miyoung looked at Sora and Hyoyeon for help but both of them just chuckled. Miyoung patted Yoona's back lightly.

"Hyo! Let's go! Tiffany! Come with us!" Yoona pulled Tiffany and Hyoyeon with her then vanished. Sora laughed. She looked over Myungsoo who is quietly leaned over the wall.

"Should we go inside Myungsoo-ssi?" Sora asked politely. Myungsoo straightened himself and nod. "Let's" and both of them walked towards the big house.

"Non sense" Sora muttered under her breath. Everybody is enjoying themselves, including Myungsoo and Suzy. Well, for Suzy though. Myungsoo is bored to death. And Sora is also bored.

"Myungie~ Let's have a dance!" Suzy tried to pull Myungsoo to the dance floor. "Suzy.. I'm not in the mood now" Myungsoo whined as he still glued to his seat.

"But Myungie! The slow song is played now!" Suzy tried to pull him again. "Tsk" Myungsoo angrily glared at Suzy. Suzy didn't budge though. Suddenly Myungsoo saw Sora walked aimlessly towards the food table.

Myungsoo eyed her as she took some small cake. He didn't even realize that Suzy keep pulling him. He's too immersed by Sora. Her long shiny dress, her wavy hair, her mid-high high heels, the way she walks, everything drives him crazy.

He widened his eyes when Sora's gaze landed on him. Sora half-ran and approached him. Myungsoo quickly straightened himself. Suzy glared at Sora fiercely.

"Myungsoo-ssi, do you see Hyoyeon-unnie?" Sora asked. "Unnie? Are they really that close?" Suzy eyed Sora. "Noona? Nope. She's busy with her gang" Myungsoo shook his head. He can see how Sora's face fell.

Sora pouted and looked around the room. "Why? Are you bored?" Myungsoo asked. Without turning to him, she nodded. "I am" she said. "Myungie! Let's dance now!" Suzy ignored Sora and pulled Myungsoo again.

"Myungsoo-ssi.. want to go to the garden?" Sora slowly turned to him. Myungsoo froze. "This will be a chance?" he thought and nodded. He forcefully release his arm from Suzy's grasp and walked along side Sora to the garden. "That cursed girl.." Suzy glared.

"Tiffany! Join us here!" Yoona waved to Miyoung from a table. Miyoung hesitantly walked there. "There's so many boys.." Miyoung thought. Her body shivered in every step she make.

"Don't worry Tiff" Hyoyeon smiled warmly. Miyoung nodded and sat next to her. "Tiffany! This is our friend too! They're many, I know. they're bestfriend" Yoona grinned. Miyoung smiled back.

Miyoung looked at the boys and caught one is staring at her with sweet smile. "Who is that cute guy?" Miyoung thought. "This one is Suho" Yoona pointed to a polite looking guy.

"Hello. My name is Suho" Suho bowed. "This one is Chanyeol" Yoona pointed to a smiley guy. "Hello! The name is Chanyeol!" Chanyeol salutes. Miyoung chuckled. "This one is Baekhyun" Yoona pointed to a cheerful guy beside Chanyeol.

"Hi!" "This is Kris. He already has a girlfriend" Yoona whispered playfully. "Yah! I'm not!" Kris denied with a red face. "Aww if Seororo saw this she'll pinched your cheeks!" Yoona smirked. "Anyway, the last is Luhan" Yoona pointed to the sweet smiled guy.

"He's so cute.." Miyoung thought. "Good night, my name is Luhan" Luhan bowed and sent her a sweet smile. Hyoyeon looked at Luhan and Miyoung back and forth. While everyone is busy talking, the two keep exchanging stares.

"That's it" Hyoyeon punched the table lightly. They all looked at her. "What's wrong Hyo?" Yoona looked at her surprised. "You two," Hyoyeon pointed to Miyoung and Luhan. "get to the dance floor now" Hyoyeon said.

"W-what? why?" Miyoung stared at Hyoyeon in confuse and embarrased. "Because you two keep staring at each other!" Hyoyeon pulled both Luhan and Tiffany to the dance floor. "Dance the night out guys!" Hyoyeon waved and goes back to the table.

Luhan looked at Miyoung awkwardly. "Uh.. should we dance?" he asked and rubbed her neck. Miyoung stared at the floor with red face and nod slowly.

"Myungsoo-ssi! Look at that flower!" Sora said excitedly as she approached another flower. Myungsoo chuckled. "You sure love flowers right?" he asked. Sora nodded happily.

She went to the dim part of the garden. The light isn't really bright and she almost blind in this darkness. "Sora-ssi, where are you going?" Myungsoo quietly followed her. "The flower here is pretty" Sora said.

"I barely can see anything" Myungsoo said. He didn't heard anymore reply from Sora. He tried to looked around him but it's useless. It's too dark here. "Where are you?" he thought worriedly.

Suddenly he heard a scream. His body jolted and quickly followed the scream. Weirdly the scream slowed down. He run fastly towards the voice. He slowly stopped when he saw a beautiful scenery in front of him.

"Wow.." he gaped as he looked at the thousand fireflies lightened up the garden. "Myungsoo-ssi, it's so beautiful.." Sora mumbled as she watched the fireflies that lightened up the garden.

"I hope I bring my camera here.." Sora slightly pouted. Myungsoo chuckled. "I bought mine here" Myungsoo waved his camera in front of Sora. Sora smiled happily. "Yes! Can I take a picture with it?" Sora asked. Myungsoo nodded.

"Of course. You look so beautiful and innocent right now. How can I said no?" Myungsoo shook his head and chuckled. Sora is busy taking pictures of the fireflies, as Myungsoo observed her feature. He quickly shooked his head. "I feel like a erted now.."

"Done Myungsoo-ssi!" Sora handed him the camera and grinned widely. Myungsoo took his camera and put it back in his pocket. Sora is busy playing with the fireflies around her, as Myungsoo spotted a flower.

"Rose" he thought. He walked closer to it and observed it for a while. "This flower is perfect" he smiled and picked it up. "Myungsoo-ssi, I think it's time for us to get back inside" Sora points her thumb towards the big house.

Myungsoo hide the rose and nodded. "Sure" then both of them walked inside the big house. "Sora," Myungsoo called. Sora turned to him. "Yes?" she's a little suprised because Myungsoo usually called her Sora-ssi.

"This is for you. I found it in the garden" Myungsoo slowly  revealed the sparkling red rose behind him. Sora gasped and received it happily. "Thank you. This rose is my favorite" she smiled happily.

"And.. Sora?" Myungsoo awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. "Hm?" Sora hummed as she looked up to him. "Can you just call me Myung?" he asked. Sora was taken aback. "Is he.. opening up to me?" she thought.

Sora nodded. "okay, myung" she smiled and smelled the rose. Myungsoo smiled happily. Sora turned towards the food table, but then she saw Miyoung. "Myung! Miyoung is dancing with a guy!" Sora pulled Myungsoo in disbelief.

Myungsoo chuckled. "She finally get used to the party right?" he said. Sora nodded. "And maybe she'll have a boyfriend soon.."

 

Author's Note :

Lol yes, Hwang Miyoung is Hwang Tiffany x) I inserted some LuFany there <3 they're just cute! Oh, hint of Seoris /wink wink. Okay okay goodnight and bye!