The Statement

Stays With You
4the statement
 
 
 
"Woaaahh my sister is so pretty~~" Woohyun sang as Sora get out from her room in a comfortable clothes. "Is it really okay to wear casual clothes oppa? I mean it's castle" Sora ask while drying her hair with the towel. "Of course it is! The castle is our home, remember?" Woohyun said as he hug her sister by the shoulder. "My sister is already big now" Woohyun said and pretended to cry. "Oppa, you're not my father!" Sora protested and pinched her brother's cheek. "Yah" Woohyun pouted. Sora laugh and the two of them keep joking around. Even the maid that's working is laughing too, because they joked at almost everything. "Is my children joking around here?" a soft voice stopped them from laughing. They turned.
 
"Eomma!" Woohyun approach her. "Eomma? This is my mother?" Sora observed the woman with caring voice in front of her. "She really looks like me.." she thought. "Sora-ah, come here" she gestured to come to her. "This is our eomma Sora!" Woohyun grinned. Sora slowly approach her. "That peach scent... the one that I remember years ago" Sora thought and hug her mother. "I miss you Sora" she said with a caring voice. "I miss you too eomma" Sora said faintly. She finally meet her mother, the one that she always remember. "How about having dinner kids?" she said and laugh. Sora looked up and nod. "Sounds good!"
 
The Queen prepared the dinner in short time and the whole family already sit in the giant dining room. "I'm very happy today" the King exclaimed with a happy smile. "Oh yeah me too!" Woohyun added. "Oppa! Can't you shout? Appa is like just a few centimetres away from you!" Sora protested. "Wae? Wae can't I? I always shout in this housee!!" Woohyun shouted. "Oppa!!" Sora glared. The King and Queen laughed. "This is what we got for a siblings with only a year difference" they muttered.
 
"Eomma! Woohyun-oppa keep throwing me the beans!" Sora whined and dodge every bean Woohyun is throwing to her. "Woohyun-ah, stop bothering your sister!" the King shook his head. "But it's fun appa!" Woohyun laugh and throw beans at her. "Stop wasting food Woohyun-ah" the Queen said gently. Woohyun pouted and nod. Sora stuck out her tounge playfully and take a spoonful of her dinner then shoved it in . "So.. Sora I have something to say" the King started and as he take a sip on his drink. "Yes?" Sora looked up from her plate. Woohyun throw a bean to Sora again. "Ouch!" Sora rub her forehead and glared at Woohyun. Woohyun laugh silently.
 
"Actually we have a deal with a kingdom next to us" the King said again. Sora looked at him. "He's my friend, King Kim and want you to marry his son" Sora choked on her food. "M-marry?" she said between her choke. Woohyun give her the water and pat her back. "Yes. And because he's my best friend, I agreed. So South Korea will be a big kingdom" he continued. Sora grow more confused. "Uhh.. so Seoul has two kingdom?" she ask confused.
 
Woohyun laugh. "Looks like we have to take a lesson later" he said, referring to him and Sora. Sora turn to him and raise her eyebrow. "So what do you think Sora-ah?" the Queen ask. "Appa, maybe I accept him. IF he's kind and I like his attitude" Sora said. The rest of them laugh. "You will surely love him Sora-ah" the Queen caressed her hair. "Eo? Wae?" Sora ask confused. "Don't worry Sora-ah! He's my band mate and he's totally good looking and have manners!" Woohyun give ehr a cheeky smile. "Oh, Oppa know him then?" Sora smiled a little. "Of course! Woohyun really close to him" the King said.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After the dinner Woohyun and Sora headed to Woohyun's room. "So what are you going to teach me?" Sora jumped on Woohyun's bed before sit at the edge. "About basics" Woohyun reached for his glasses and wear it. "Okay seonsaengnim" Sora salutes. "How you even don't know kingdom in South Korea?" Woohyun shook his head. "Well, sorry, but I took major of art, not science or social study" Sora shrug. Woohyun gaped at her. "You took art major? Since kids?" he said. Sora nod. "Continue the lesson juseyo seonsaengnim" Sora said teasingly.
 
Woohyun fixed his glasses and cough, pretending to be a teacher. "So South Korea consist of two kingdom. Nam Kingdom and Kim Kingdom. Our ancestor fight, if you don't know" Woohyun explain. Sora nod and make an 'O' shape with . "Nam Kingdom is here, our kingdom! And Kim kingdom is my friend's kingdom! Even though our ancestor fight, but our father and his father is best friend" Woohyun pushed his glasses up. "And if you marry my friend, so South Korea will be a kingdom!" Woohyun cheered.
 
"So I have to marry him then?" Sora ask, a sign of desperate in her voice. Woohyun put his glasses on the table and approach her sister. "Not have to. It's just a good idea. And I bet you will like him!" Woohyun give her a thumbs up. "Really? How can you be so sure?" Sora ask. "Because I'm his friend! We already share the same stage thousands time!" Woohyun exclaimed. "Ah, hehe I forgot" Sora grin and wave to her brother before left the room. After closed the door, she sigh. "I wonder how he looks like"
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
Hi guyyyssss! I already have 100 views, thank you so muchh!! I'm so happy right now~ you can comment and subscribe if you love this story!! <3