T h e F a m i l y

Stays With You

Chapter 7 - The Family

 

      They entered a room with peach color. The wall painted peach, the curtains is white, most of the furniture is light colored wood. "Mother" Myungsoo bowed to the lady on the bed. Sora bowed. "Oh, is that Sora?" The queen speak. Sora don't know why, but she feel warm after hearing her voice. "Yes mother" Myungsoo smiled. "Good! Sora, sit here!" The Queen patted a space on the bed. Sora walked to the bed and sit down. "Are you okay your majesty?" Sora asked. "I'm just feeling down lately. No need to worry" she assured and patted Sora's hand. "And don't call me that! Just call me mother!" She added brightly. Sora smiled widely and nod. "I always wait for you to come here you know. I feel so happy when your family tell me that you're back" she said. Sora smiled. "Thank you for worrying about me" Sora bowed. The Queen laughed. "Is Myungsoo treating you well?" She asked. Sora glanced at Myungsoo and back to the Queen. "For the past hours, yes" Sora said. The Queen nodded in approval. "Don't hurt her Myungsoo, she's the most precious girl after Hyoyeon for me" the Queen joked but then there's also a hint of warning in her voice. Myungsoo nodded. "Good. Ah, Myungsoo show her room now. I'll see you later sweety" The Queen caressed Sora's head and waved to the both of them. "Good bye mother" both of them said before leaved the room.

 

      "I'm afraid I'll get lost in this place" Sora said while looking around. Myungsoo laughed. "Nah. There's always a maid to guide your way" He said. Sora turned to him. "You mean personal maid?" She asked. Myungsoo nodded. "Woah.. cool" Sora clapped her hands. "She'll be waiting in your room" he added. Sora nodded. "Hey Myung!" Both Sora and Myungsoo turned and find a girl around her twenty walked casually towards them. "Noona" Myungsoo casually put his hand inside his pocket. "Who is this girl?" She asked and eyed Sora up and down. "Good afternoon. I'm Nam Sora" Sora bowed and smiled a little. She's a little bit tired from all of the smile she give today. Her lips start to ached somehow. "Nam.. Sora? You mean the lost princess?" The girl stepped closer to Sora and observed her deeply. Sora gulped and observed the girl too. She has a nice blonde hair. Her face can't help but shouted the bad girl impression. Her fashion is like a y gangster. Her piercing eyes is intimidating. "Yes she is. Stop judging her noona" Myungsoo pulled her away from Sora. "That's not how you behave to your sister Myung" she glared at Myungsoo. "And a princess isn't supposed to be a gangster either" Myungsoo answered. The girl glared at both Sora and Myungsoo before going downstairs. "Who is she?" Sora asked. "She's my older sister, Kim Hyoyeon. She's supposed to be elegant, but she choose to be the gangster princess instead" He explained. "It's her choice" Sora said. Myungsoo nodded. "You are right" he mumbled.

 

      "This is your room" Myungsoo opened a big door, revealing a giant room. 'I never believe I will ever walk this kind of path in my life' Sora thought and slowly enter her room. "Do you like it?" Myungsoo asked from the door. Sora nodded slowly. The bed has a veil on top of it. It has white and soft pink sheet, and cream pillow with bolster. The cover is also white. The wardrobe is giant and it colored with light brown. The furniture has a soft color, as if this room is the goddess's room. "Good afternoon princess" a maid suddenly appeared beside Sora and bowed. "my name is Hwang Miyoung and you can call me Miyoung. I'm your personal maid here" Miyoung still bowed. Sora straightened Miyoung's body and stared at her. "Don't be too formal on me. I'm not a princess," Sora chuckled. "I'm an ordinary girl that suddenly become a princess" she added. "Well then Sora-ssi, I'll see you later. Good afternoon" Myungsoo bowed and closed the door. "Is prince always have to be like that?" Sora raised her eyebrows. Miyoung chuckled. "It's called manner princess, and you will learned about that later" Miyoung smiled. "Really? It's going to be really tough then" Sora sighed deeply. "Don't worry princess, we as a maid will help you trough it" Miyoung said. "Ah really? That's a cheesy word. But thanks" Sora scrunched her nose but then again smiled. "It's not cheesy princess, it's called duty" Miyoung chuckled silently. "Ahh okay okay. Anyway, can you show me the function of the furniture?" Sora asked as she started to walk around. "Sure my lady"