Trying To Adapting

Stays With You

Chapter 8 - Trying To Adapting

 

      Soon, the sun goes down and Sora is drying her hair in the balcony. "It's so windy here. Makes me feel comfortable" Sora smiled and put her hand on the balcony's baby blue fence. She realize the balcony beside her, and can see the light coming from the room. She curiously looked inside and found Myungsoo playing with a big golden retriever dog. 'Must be Prince' Sora thought excitedly and rested her hand on the fence, observing Myungsoo with Prince. She can see that Prince is so happy, he keep barking and running around the room. Even his bark can be heard from here. Sora smiled wider as she observed Myungsoo. 'He's so perfect.. I wonder how many fans he have in this world?' Sora thought. "Princess, dinner is almost ready" Miyoung suddenly entered the balcony, making Sora jumped a little. "O-oh Miyoung. I'm coming in a few minutes" Sora nodded her head a little. Miyoung closed the balcony door. Sora sighed in relieve and glanced at Myungsoo's room again. Myungsoo closed the door, while Prince sit on the carpet. Sora smiled sadly and entered her room. She looked at her reflection on the mirror. She frowned and spin her body in front of the mirror. "What's wrong princess?" Miyoung asked. "It's just.. I don't really comfortable with dresses. Should I wear it anyway?" Sora pouted. Miyoung thinked for a while. "I think your majesty will be more happy to see you comfortable, so maybe you can wear comfortable clothes" Miyoung said. Sora looked at her with doubt eyes, but Miyoung give her a determinated look. Sora sighed and decide to change into jeans and a blue off shoulder cloth with white tank top underneath it. After changing, she got out from her room, with Miyoung trailing behind her.

      "Where is Sora?" The Queen asked. "She's going to be eating with us?" Hyoyeon looked up from her fork. The Queen nodded her head. "Why?" Hyoyeon asked in an irritated tone. "Because she's living here!" The Queen raised her eyebrow. Hyoyeon sighed hardly and stabbed her food. Myungsoo just stared at his sister's behaviour. "Sorry I'm late" Sora suddenly appeared in front of the room and quickly bowed. "It's okay, come in" the Queen smiled warmly. Myungsoo can't even take his eyes off her. "You look comfortable" the King said. Sora bowed. "I actually not really used with dress" Sora rubbed her neck and sit down beside Hyoyeon.

      The dinner ended and Sora quickly went upstairs to take a sleep. She secretly glanced at Myungsoo downstairs and quickly run to her room. "Ah.. never really thought that my so called fiancee is so good looking. Not to mention that he has a nice voice and love animals." Sora stretched her hand upwards and sit on a chair in the room and faced the table. She took out a book with pink and light blue color on it. She opened it and write something on it. "Aren't I'm a lucky girl? Suddenly become a princess, get engaged by a handsome prince who is also an idol.." Sora tapped her chin with her pencil. "This is like in the stories. And I can live a life like that, is a miracle. Not every people can be like this right?" She continued. "I have to give my best to learn how to be a good princess!" Sora said and went to her bed. "Mm this bed is good" Sora nodding her head and went to sleep.

      Sora shot from her bed annoyed and looked around. 'I think something is annoying me. Or is it just a dream?' Sora thought and squinted her eyes to look around. She think something is scratching but nothing there, so she just jump out from her bed. She walked towards her veranda and opened the door. The skybis still dark, but there's a little light, meaning it's already dawn. She yawned and stretched her hand. "Good morning world~" Sora sang. Suddenly she heard a barking sound and she turned towards Myungsoo's room. "Ssh! You're disturbing her!!" Myungsoo hissed to his dog. He looked up and smiled apologetically towards Sora. Sora just smiled. "I'm fine with it. What a good dog you have" Sora walked towards the fence, closing herself to Myungsoo's veranda. "Really? Haha, it's Prince. I think he really likes to meet you" Myungsoo said and patted Prince's head. "Really? I want to meet you too Prince." Sora smiled. The dog barked happily and jumped around the fence. "What are you doing this early tough?" Sora looked up to Myungsoo. "I always wake up early and usually take Prince to the veranda to have some fresh air" he said. Sora nodding her head. "I should prepare now. Good morning Sora-ssi" Myungsoo bowed and went inside with Prince. Sora bowed back and goes back to her room.

      "Princess, are you done?" Miyoung asked. Sora nodded and went downstairs to have breakfast, with Miyoung followed closely behind. "Good morning Sora-ah" the Queen greeted her from the dinning table. Sora bowed and smiled. "Myungie, sit here beside me!" Suzy shouted. Sora turned her head towards her and give her a confused look. "What?" Suzy snapped. Sora bowed her head slightly and went to sit beside Myungsoo, who is desperately want Sora beside him instead of Suzy. Suzy crossed her arms irritatedly and glared at Sora. "Suzy, don't be bad to Sora!" The Queen snapped at her, but she still glaring at Sora. "Here's the food" the maid set the food in front of each people and left the room. Sora looked at the food that the maid give to her and was about to dig in. "I don't like this food!" Hyoyeon pushed her plate away, making all people jerked their head towards her. "Why?" The King asked, while Sora start to ate her food. "It's not spicy" She complain. Suddenly Sora choked and coughed. "What's wrong?" Myungsoo who is right beside her patted her back. Sora try to say something but ended up choking more. Hyoyeon eyed her weirdly. "It's.. spicy.." Sora said between her cough. Hyoyeon went to her and try her food. "It must be mine, but the maid mistaken" Hyoyeon said and give water to Sora. Suzy glared at Hyoyeon, but earned another glare from Hyoyeon.