Food Date?

Stays With You

 

Chapter 10

Food Date?

Play : Hello Venus "Do You Want Some Tea?"

 

      They walked out from the pavilion. "Good job you do there" Myungsoo smiled genuinely as he held her hand. Sora blushed. "Thank you"

"Myungie!!" Both Sora and Myungsoo turned their head towards the voice. "Aish." Myungsoo cursed inside his head. "Where are you going?" Suzy asked sweetly and eyed Sora and Myungsoo's hand. "Get off that hand idiot" Suzy glared at Sora.

Sora looked at Suzy confusedly. "What did I do wrong?" Sora thought. "I was about to eat with Sora-ssi" Myungsoo said. "What?!" Suzy widened her eyes. "W-what?" she repeated.

"She's hungry and I think I want to treat her now" he said again. "Can I come?" Suzy asked. "Why? I saw you a few minutes ago hang out with your friend eating steak. Don't your stomach full?" he said. "Please just don't ruin this chance"

"B-but I'm still hungry.." Suzy fidgeting with her fingers. "You're going to get fat" he added. Sora just looked at the both of them in silence. "Come on.. I'm hungry!!" Sora screamed in her mind.

"Let's go Sora-ssi" Myungsoo pulled her towards his car. Suzy jolted to stop them, but can't say a word. "Curse you Sora" Suzy glared at Sora and stomped away.

 

"Where do you want to eat?" Myungsoo asked while he drove his cars. "Mm.." Sora hummed as she looked outside the window. Myungsoo glanced towards Sora on his left. "She's just cute" he thought and smiled.

"Anything? Steak? Pasta? Seafood?" Myungsoo suggested. Sora thinking for a while before shook her head. "I want korean food" Sora said. Myungsoo was a little surprised with Sora's answer but then smiled.

"If you say so. But where?" He asked. Sora turned to him with a small grin. "I know where the place"

Myungsoo eyed the restaurant in front of him with doubt. He turned to Sora. "Are you sure?"

Sora turned to him and nodded happily. "100% sure" she walked to the restaurant. Myungsoo looked around the restaurant. "I never go to a street restaurant before" Myungsoo thought and followed Sora inside.

"Oh Sora! Long time no see" an old woman behind the counter greeted her. "Hehe, sorry auntie, I'm busy" Sora approached her and pouted. "Poor baby Sora" the old woman cooed, making Sora laughed.

"Oh who's the handsome boy you bring here? your boyfriend?" the old woman pointed to Myungsoo. Both of them blushed, "No!" the old woman laughed. "If you say so" she smiled.

"Can I asked," Sora paused and looked at Myungsoo. "Do you want ddukbeoki?" Sora whispered. Myungsoo just nodded weakly. "2 plate of ddukbeoki please?" Sora continued and smiled. "Of course dear" the old woman said and started to make their order.

Sora hummed In The Summer softly. Myungsoo stared at her all the time. Sora shifted her gaze to him and stopped humming. "Why?" she asked. Myungsoo quickly shook his head. "nothing"

"Do you want to sing too? I heard from Woohyun-oppa you're in the same group as him" Sora asked with twinkle in her eyes. "I'm not really good at singing though. Your brother is more good than me" Myungsoo admitted.

Sora laughed. "There's no harm in trying right?" she said and smiled warmly. "Aish why are you smiling like that to me?" Myungsoo stressed inwardly. He sighed and finally nodded. "I'll try"

"Always under exactly the same sky, always exactly the same day" He started. Sora clapped her hands lightly and keep listening to his voice.

"Other than your not being here, there’s nothing different at all
I just want to smile, want to forget everything
Just like absolutely nothing has happened, smiling to live my days
"

"Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you
Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today"

Sora can felt tears going to leaked out from her eyes. She listened intently at his voice.

"I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behind
No, no, now I still can’t let you go
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much- Sora are you crying?" Myungsoo stopped singing and worriedly looked at Sora.

"H-huh?" she stuttered and felt tears slid down her cheeks. "O-oh, I'm really touched by the song and your voice" she quickly wiped her tears.

Myungsoo ruffled her head. "I think I shouldn't sing to you again" he smiled. "W-why? Your voice is great!" Sora convinced. Myungsoo just laughed. "Thank you"

The old lady came with two plate of ddukbeoki on her hands. "There's your order. Anything more?" she asked kindly. "No thank you" Sora declined politely.

"Woah.. let's eat!" Sora clapped her hands and start to eat. "Mm.. delicious!" she hummed and eat more. Myungsoo smiled wider adn start to eat his food. "Woah! This is so good!" he thought. "Good" he mumbled.

"See? Told you so" Sora beamed and continued to eat her food.

After a few minutes, they all finished their food. "Ahh.. I'm full now" Sora grinned and sighed in content. Myungsoo just smiled at her.

"Thank you auntie!" Sora stood up and was about to pay the food but Myungsoo stopped her. "I'm the one paying" he said and payed the food. "Good luck with your boyfriend okay" the old woman chuckled. "Auntie!" she shouted while Myungsoo and her blushed.

"I'm full  now. Anything you want again?" Myungsoo sighed in content and turned to her. Sora tapped her chin and found an ice cream parlor not far from them. "Can we get that?" Sora smiled shyly.

Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Sure"

 

"What flavor do you want?" Myungsoo asked. "Vanilla" Sora answered as she kicked her legs on the soft grass. He made his way to the ice cream parlor.

"One vanilla please" he said. The waiter nodded and prepare his order. "Oh you're not getting one?" Sora asked. Myungsoo shook his head. "I'm full already" he said and smiled kindly.

"Too bad." Sora pouted. "This girl is just too cute. I can't believe she's my fiancee" he thought as he ruffled her hair. "Stop that!" Sora protested but didn't mind to tidying her hair.

"Here's your order" the waiter said. Myungsoo gave it to Sora and payed for it. "Come on, I'm going to pay! You didn't even eat it!" Sora protested. "I'm the good boy today" Myungsoo said.

"I can't believe you're stubborn" Sora pouted and her ice cream. "I'm stubborn in a good way" Myungsoo added. Sora just scoffed and her ice cream.

"Want some then?" Sora offered her ice cream. Myungsoo looked at her and shook his head. "Nah. go ahead" he said. Sora pouted but her ice cream. "How's life inside the castle all this time?" she suddenly asked.

Myungsoo glanced at her and then back to the road. "Kind of boring. Good thing I'm also an Idol so that isn't really boring anymore" he shrugged. Sora nodded and her ice cream more.

"I like simple more. But giant is sometimes also good" she said. Myungsoo chuckled. "being an idol and a prince is hard" he muttered. "Really? It's sure is. Being a princess is hard." Sora whined as she eat her ice cream.

"You're getting used to it someday" Myungsoo patted her head. "It's just complicated" Sora said. She suddenly remembered her brother, L.Joe and her family. "How I miss them" she thought.

"There's something on your lips" Myungsoo suddenly said. Sora stopped and looked at him. "Where?" she asked and wiped her lips. "Here" Myungsoo wiped the ice cream off her lips.

Sora froze and stood there. His face from up-close is too handsome and she's mesmerized by it. Myungsoo smiled kindly and patted her head. Sora shook her head. "What are  you thinking Nam Sora. Knock it off" Sora scolded herself.

They continued to walk towards his car. "It's destiny's fault why my fiancee is too handsome" she thought.

Author's Note :

 

It's already night here, so I need to sleep. Goodnight~ and sorry if there's any typos or something ><