Level 6: Sweet

Rock Ur Body

Leo's POV
A pink room with a long table in the front. With ice cream cones all over it. I turn to Jaehwan , his stomach grumbles. I laugh. He turns to me and pouts. 
"I'm hungry." He says, I laugh. It's as if the kissing thing never happened between us, good. But why do I feel so disappointed? Just forget it Taekwoon.
"Too bad." He frowns.
'Welcome to level 6!' I look up, again the Rock Ur Body logo.
'This might be the easiest level you will have to do! Here's the game,  sweet. You and your partner are responsible for finishing ten ice creams. Both have to be eating at the same time and same cone, failure to do so equals equals one of your life.' I look at Jaehwan, really this game. I swear. 
'Ready? There's no time limit.' I nod, at nowhere particular. 
'Ready! Set! Go!' I pull him along, I grab the first ice cream. I stare at him, I nod.
"You have to bite  into it at the same time." He nods, he comes closer he puts his lips on the cone. I do the same, we bite it at the same time. 
'I go head over heels for you' 
I grab  the cone right and we bite into it, with a bigger bite. I tap him as into stop bitting it, he nods. We separate, I eat what I have in my mouth. 
'When things get serious, don’t mind them' 
I turn around to see him his lips. I feel my face heat up again, I turn the other way. 
'Reset – life is like breaking down the walls of tetris pieces' 
I turn to Jaehwan and grabs another cone, I tap his shoulder. 
"Pali Jaehwan!" I shouted. He nods, he wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. He leans in and takes a huge bite, I do the same. Along the way I feel something soft brush against my lips. I ignore it, it's just the ice cream. Or is it? Was it Jaehwan's lips again, I can't help but feel my face warm up. 
'In my life, I’m the main character' 
I eat the ice cream I have left. I sigh, how many more? 
"Jaehwan. Pali, we meet 8 more." He nods, wiping his lips again. I grab another cone and raise it up to both our faces, I nod. 
'The last boss is always twice the fun'
We are about to bite into it, I get this fuzzy feeling in my nose. Before I know it I sneeze, I rub my nose and look up at Jaehwan wide eyed. He bit into the cone, I freeze. 
'Player 2. You loose a life.' I see Jaehwan's eyes get wide, I slowly walk to him. He begins to disappear.
"HYUNG!!" He screams, I can't do anything but panic. I try to reach him but he isn't there, I turn around, nothing.
"Jaehwan!! Jaehwan!! Answer me!! Where are you!!" I hear sobs, I turn around and see Ken siting on the floor his knees up to his chest. I kneel down to him, I place my hands on his shoulders. 
"J-Jaehwan!!" He looks up at me sniffling, he lunges at me. He hiccups and wraps his arms around my neck burying his face in my neck. 
"H-h-hyung!!!" I pat his back, he moves his hand to my back and clutches onto my shirt. He whimpers, my heart churns again. He's upset, I feel my heart hurt. He's upset. It's all my fault. 
"H-hyung!! I-I was-so scared." He stuttered out, he clutches onto my shirt more tightly. He hiccups.
"It's alright Jaehwan. Your alright." He sobs harder. 
"Hyung..I thought-I would of died for real. H-hyung! Im scared!! I want to go back to the dorm!!" I pat his back. 
"It's alright Jaehwan. I promise you we will get back." He sniffles and looks up at me, he rubs his eyes. 
"You promise?" I nod, he smiles. He hugs me again. 
'Player 2 you lost a life. You have 2 life's left.' Jaehwan looks startled, he nods. 
'You’re not a SCV, life is about items and cash'
'Continue with the Level!'
I stand up raising Jaehwan with me, I notice my hands are still in his hips. I drop them. I grab his hand and take him back to the table, I grab a cone.
"This time I'm just going to nod. So keep your eyes on me." He nods, I nod. 
'You don’t even notice time is ticking and you fall for me' 
We bite into the cone at the same time, we eat it and clean our faces. I grab another and nod, he nods back. 
'(You can’t stop me now)'
we eat it, I sigh 6 more. I clean my face for any trace of ice cream. I get another one and nod at Jaehwan again. He nods we lean in, my grip loosens in the ice cream. It slips but I quickly catch it, I find myself looking at Jaehwan who is wide eyed. 
'Like a game, I’m getting closer to you'
Our lips brushed again, soft as usual. We ignore it and eat the ice cream, Jaehwan pouts. 
"I can't take anymore of this ice cream. I'm full." He rub his stomach an I can't help but laugh. 
"Too bad. We have 5 more to go." He pouts but nods. I grab another cone and I nod, we do the same and eat it. 
'Start it now – rock your body body!'
That music is annoying me. I grab another and we eat it again. 3 more.
"Hyung..." Jaehwan whines: 
"What Jaehwan?" He frowns.
"I don't want to this anymore! I'm full!" I flick his nose. 
"Too bad. Continue we only have 3 more." He pouts again but nods. 
'This night, this day is so exciting!' 
I grab another one and nod, we lean in and eat. Jaehwan loos like he's about to throw up. 
"Come on Jaehwan just two more!" He nods and eats it. 
'Let’s go together like this baby.' 
I get the other one and I nod, we eat again. Jaehwan looks like he wants to spit it out, but can't, he eats it. 
'I waited for this for so long' 
I grab the last one and bring it up, I nod. We lean in and we bite into as big as we can since its the last cone. 
'Now hold my hand and uh uh!' 
Along the way I feel that soft sensation and I know its not the ice cream, even though I want to believe it is, but its not. I know it's Jaehwan's lips I brushed, my face begins to heat up, we separate and eat the cone. 
'Level 6! Pass! Go onto the bonus!' 
I turn away, along the way I continue to see N and Ravi together. Litterly together like a magnet glued to a fridge. And I saw the two maknaes being all clingy, all I can guess is they're dating. I look up at the bonus, it reads;
'Butterfly kiss. Or basically nose kiss. One of you has to give the other a nose kiss.' I see Jaehwan blushing, cute. Really cute, I turn to him and pull him forward to me. 
"Your doing it this time. I pecked your cheeks last time. Your turn." He gulps and weakly nods. He places his hands on my shoulders, he looks into my eyes. I can't help but get lost in those dark brown eyes, it's like a trance. He reaches closer, I feel his hot breath near my nose. I see him closing his eyes, his whole face beet red. I slightly smirk, I feel his lips on my nose. I look at him shocked, as usual his lips are soft against my skin. He slowly pulls away and looks down removing his hand from my shoulders. 
'Bonus pass! Go onto the platform!' I drag Jaehwan with me, the force field starts to envelop us again. 
"I will not be eating sweets for a while  or more like a month!" I look at Jaehwan, I laugh. I like how even if we have done something awkward, we're not awkward. 
"Like that's possible." He frowns. 
"Hyung!" I flick his nose. 
"Just kidding." 
"You better be." He grumbles out, I laugh. I feel the swift motion, I look around and see two chairs and a huge tv. 

Im back. So no one guessed right again, sighs. It's alright though, I'm going to do a different challenge. Make it easier on you guys. After i come back of course. So I will be going on hiatus for a month or less, because I leave for Mexico tomorrow night, I can't wait I haven't  been there in four years, I don't know if my grandma has wifi, but if she does ill try to update. I hope you guys will wait patiently and thank you, so how was the chapter. There lips brushed, ottokaji? So close to another kiss, oh snap. So did anyone think Ken would vanish? I almost teared up when I wrote this litterly, ottokaji? So tell me what you thought? Liked, disliked? Yog sok! See you in a month!!