Level 10: Skull

Rock Ur Body


 

Leo's POV 
We get out of the platform, I see a desert. What kind of level could this be? I step out, with Ken trailing behind me, we see nothing but desert. Well there's a figure further from here. It's not hot though, I walk out and my shoes fill with sand.
'Players!' I look around. Nothing, 
'Players welcome! Do you guys see a hut near by?' I shake my head, but then remember the figure. I nod. 
'You guys will have to go into the hut. Now go on, I'll tell you the rest of the instructions when your there.' I nod, I turn to Ken. 
"Lets go." He looks up at me and nods. He walks behind me quietly, too quiet for my liking. We walk for what seems like hours because seriously the stupid hut is too far, I sigh. 
'Okay, now go inside the hut.' I open the door with Ken going in front. He shirked and turns to me, he hides in my chest. I freeze for a second, but wrap my arms around him. He starts to shiver, he looks up at me frantically. 
"W-what was that? W-what kind of game is this? W-what are those- are they people b-" His breathing started to get raged, he clutched onto my shirt. And I turn to look inside the hut, my eyes widen. There were skulls everywhere, everywhere on top of the hut, on the floor. I was shocked, no wonder Ken was scared. 
"What is this hyung?" He looked up at me biting his lip, his eyes were teary.
"Its okay they're not real Jaehwan." He looks at me. He shakes his head. 
"I-I don't know hyung. They-they looked-they looked real. Please-please tell me they aren't, please? It's easier to believe you hyung. Please." I hug him tighter. 
"They're not real Jaehwan. They're not." He clutches tighter onto my shirt. 
'Players, now inside the hut I will tell you the rules. So listen closely.' I look around the hut, it had this eerie vibe to it. 
'Inside this hut is a golden skull, plain is you have to find it. You have a ten minutes.' There's a catch, I know there is. 
'Now begin!' I pull Ken away from me, he's still clutching onto my shirt but he looks up at me. 
"We have to find it okay?" He nods and slowly releases my shirt. 
"Okay, hyung." I look away from him and start to find the skull, I remove some from the floor pile and, I hear a scream. I turn to Ken, a skull falls on top of him. He whimpers. I go to him. I touch his forehead, and he flinches but looks up at me. 
"Hyung..." I kiss his bump on his forehead. 
"Better?" He nods, and clamps his hand over his bump, I smile. 
"Now go back to finding it. We have no time." He nods and leaves. I begin to dig the pile I was doing, I open the door and start to throw it out. Ken starts to do the same, we continue like. I hear clanks of when he throws them or when I throw one out. I stand up and start in the other wall, there's four walls. Ken has down one already and Ive done the bottom, I begin tot are them each and of them of. Quickly. 
'5 minutes.' I panic and just randomly throwing got me in the floor. I turn to Ken who has started on the last wall. 
"Jaehwan-ah Pali!" He turns to me, he smiles and nods. I continue to throw them and when where both done, we look at each other clueless. 
"Where is it?" Ken asks me, I breathe in, lost of breath. I sigh.
"I don't know, it's supposed to be in here. God dammit!" Ken pouts.
'1 minute.' I slam my hand on the wall and everything starts to rumble, Len comes and clutches onto my shirt. 
"Hyung, what's happening?" I furrow my eyebrows as I see a glint on top of the hut. The whole hut separates and it falls to opposite sides. I wraps an arm protectively around Ken and hold m against me. The hut falls, I see the glint and I walked towards it, the golden skull was under the hut. I moved the fallen hut and try taking it out. 
'30 seconds!' I try pulling it. It doesn't come of, I turn to Ken who is behind me. 
"Come help me with the hut!" He comes over and helps me move it, nothing. 
'15 seconds!' I pull it and it finally comes off, I grab the skull and Ken's hand. 
'Level 10! Pass!' I drop the skull and the minutes I do it breaks, I sigh. Te desert goes away and I find nothing but the same black room we're always in. 
'Bonus! Go!' I look towards the screen, it flashes on. A slow kiss, I smirk but then it goes away. I turn to Ken, who looks away blushing. 
"Jaehwan..." He turns to me, he looks up at me. Blushing a even deeper red. I grab his hips and bring him close, he looks around frantically, anywhere but me. I lean down, reaching his lips. 
"Jaehwan.." I hover just over them, I look up at him. I see he has his eyes closed, I smile and capture his lips. His lips are how I felt them soft and sweet. I smile and bring him closer, our lips move together at a slow pace and I can't help but think why I love his kisses so much. We separate and my lips hovers his, I look up at his eyes and he blushes. But he stares into mine. 
"Hyung..." He blinks, and how I love it when he does that. And what do I keep saying? I smile. 
"Your so cute Jaehwan. You know that right?" What do I keep saying? He blushes and pushes me away. 
"I'm not cute." He crosses his arms and pouts, and I have to hold the urge to laugh. 
'Bonus pass! Now onto the next level!' I smile and grab a hold of Ken's hand and pull him. No protests, he laughs. I turn to him. 
"You really are cute Jaehwan." He smiles. 
"Thank you hyung." He turns away too quickly for my liking but he does, and I frown. I feel the field come up and transfer us to another field. A football field, maybe like those high school ones.

I can't write anything because I am in geometry, I hate it. Woot be anyways it's almost the end of school. Hoo hoo. So tell me what you thought? Liked, disliked?