Level 4: Photograph

Rock Ur Body

Leo's POV 
I can't help but smile like goof, he trusts me. I look around to a room, a messy room. Cabinets opened, papers scattered, a single clean table in the front. I look to my side and there is Ravi, N, Hongbin, and Hyuk together in a different side. Hyuk and Hongbin have there hands held together, I widen my eyes. They're a couple? I turn to my left to see Ravi holding N by his waist from behind, I widen my eyes. Them too? Since when did they come in here? Into this game. And since when were they going out? I shake my head and turn to Jaehwan. He's biting his lip, looking around the room. 
'Welcome to Level 4!' I grab a hold of Jaehwan's hand out of instinct. He stares at me, his cheeks turn pink again. Why do they keep doing that? I just noticed how perfectly our hands fit together, like a puzzle put together. 
'Level 4, Photograph. You and your partner have 30 seconds to find pieces of a photograph and put them together. If you don't you will loose a life.' I feel Jaehwan shake, I hold his hand tighter. He turns to me and weekly smiles. 
'Begin!' I let go of his hand and look around the scattered mess, I turn to Jaehwan who's just standing there. 
"Jaehwan!! Start looking for it! We only have thirty seconds. If not you'll loose a life. Pali!!" He nods, he runs around and starts to dig through things. I turn back and dig, I find a piece. It's crumbled, torn, I find another one next to it. I piece them together, I put it in the front table. 
'This night, this day is so exciting, Let’s go together like this baby~'
hear the music start to play, I see Jaehwan turning to me, we'll more like running. He smiles at me. 
"I found 10!! Hyung I found 10!" He smiles showing me the pieces, I widen my eyes.
"10?" He nods cutely. I bring him into a hug, he freezes. But hugs me nonetheless, I smile. Dork.
"Good job. Jaehwan." I break us apart and he smiles. 
'15 seconds left!' I begin to look further into the pile, I find another one. 
'I waited for this for so long, Now hold my hand and uh uh'  I find another one.
'Dance to the left to the right, You make me feel alive alive! Wonderful tonight night night!! (with you)'
"I found another one hyung!" I don't turn to him, but smile. Such a dork. 
'Ten seconds left!' I search and find two more.
"I found 3 more!! Hyung!" I turn to him and stand up, I grab his wrist and pull him to the front table. I scatter all the pieces. 
"Hurry! Lets put them together." He nods. We start moving them around and match the sides to each. 
'This night, this day is so good like this'
We're two thirds done.
'5 seconds!' I panic.
'Hurry Jaehwan!!' He nods, we put them together and check it. There a missing one. 
"Where's the other one?" We search it fell on the floor, he picks it up. 
'Rock your body body Rock your body body!'
We place it. We back up, I look at it. 
'Finished! Go onto the bonus!!' I sigh in relief, I grab Jaehwan's hand. I pull him towards the bonuses screen, it lights up. I hear a noise and see the black walls lifting up, I  see N, and Ravi, and Hongbin and Hyuk on the other side. I read it: 
'These bonus, will be somewhat repeated. Doesn't matter. You have to do them!' I roll my eyes. I continue. 
'One of you has to peck the other member on the cheek. Doesn't matter who. Enjoy!'
My eyes widen, I turn to Jaehwan who quickly turns away. O see N kiss Ravi in the cheeks, then i turn to see Hongbin kissing Hyuk's cheeks. I look back down to a pink Jaehwan, he's blushing. That's what it has been all this time. I sigh, can this game get anymore awkward? He slightly turns to look at me, then turns back. I sigh, I ruffle my hair. Are you serious? I turn to him.
"Jaehwan.." He turns to me, his cheeks turning a deeper beet red. He doesn't turn though. 
"Jaehwan. Just do it." His eyes widen, he opens his mouth then closes it. 
"H-hy-" I cut him off, I grab his wrist and pull him towards me. 
"Do it. If not we will never get out of here. I don't care." He weakly nods. He comes over and tip toes, he goes back down. He looks away. 
"I can't do it..." I sigh, I bring his face too look at me. I flick him in the forehead, he pouts. I lean in, his eyes widen. I reach till my lips are on his cheeks, soft. That's the first thing that comes to mind, he freezes. 
'Bonus. Pass!' I remove my lips from his cheek, I stare at him. He keeps blinking rapidly, I laugh. Geek. I grab his hand and interlock it with mine, I pull him towards the platform. He turns his head the other way. I slightly smirk, I tighten my hold on his hands. He looks up at me.
"Don't get flustered. It was just a kiss on the cheek." He nods looking at me, I notice something in his eyes. A emotion I can't tell. He nods. I feel the force field rise. 
"Yeah. Just a kiss. On the cheek." The force field covers us and takes us to the next room. 
-----------------------
SO LEO KISSED KEN ON THE CHEEK!! OTTOKAJI?? Aren't those bonuses interesting? Ahah, so they're at Level 4 already, woo. I still feel like these chapters are short. But yeah. So Navi and Hyukbin made an appearance, sort of. So guys I made a challenge, it sort of fits this story so yeah, here it is.
I will do a one shot to whoever guesses this question right. What do you think the next Level will be about? If you answer correctly or close, I will make a one shot just for you. Any couple you want and any plot. So let the games begin!! I will end this after the next update which is on Saturday, July 13. I will update this on midnight, little hint look at the Rock Ur Body album pictures. So let the games begin!!! 
so yeah, that's the challenge/game, so comment your answer and I'll say the winner in my next update. And make the one shot. So back to the story, was it fluffy enough? Did it have enough Keo moments? Haha, so tell me what you thought? Liked, disliked? Yog sok!!