Level 5: Prizes

Rock Ur Body

Leo's POV 

I look around, there's a rock wall split in two. Two ropes and a screen. I turn to Jaehwan who's looking around in awe. 
'Welcome to level 5!' I look up at the blank pink screen. 
'Prizes. What's a game without them? None. It's not a game if there isn't. So of course you don't get the prize freely. You will have to go on this course and finish it under a minute. Lets just say the prize, is really good.' I look at Jaehwan who is slightly shaking. I squeeze his hand. 
'You have to finish the course in one minute. First you go onto the rope and climb it all the way up, after you get down and you have to climb the rock wall. Each will do it at the same time. Lets begin.' We stand on opposite side, I see both rope and rock wall. Jaehwan is on the other side facing the other rope and rock wall. 
'Begin!' I run and see Jaehwan running too. I climb the rope, I go up. I climb the rope, hand by hand. I turn to see Jaehwan still on the rope on the bottom. 
'You and I are like a rollercoaster ride. It’s an electrifying feeling like a game – this is love' I hear the music. 
"Jaehwan! Pali!" He looks up at me, with a struggling face. 
"Hurry." He nods and starts to climb. I smile, dork. Why are you such a dork? I continue to climb, I reach the top. I ring the bell, I slide down. 
'Like the main character that’s been cast under a spell'
My hands burn, rope burn. I hear the bell ring, I see Jaehwan up he climbs down. I clutch my hand. 
"Aish." Jaehwan comes to me, he grabs my hand. 
"Are you okay hyung?" I look at him, I feel my my cheeks warm up. I pull my hand away, I turn the other way. 
"Im-m alright. Just rope burn." He nods. 
'30 seconds!' I widen  eyes, I push Jaehwan. 
'If you freeze, I’ll run to you, trust me'
"Go climb the rock wall! Pali! We only have 30 seconds!" He nods and runs to the rock wall. I run and go on it, I clutch my hand it's burning. I climb ignoring the burn pain, I continue to climb, I hear the bell ring. Jaehwan's done, I'm half way. 
'10 seconds!' I try to go faster, my hand starts to burn. I reach the bell I ring it. 
'Finished! Onto the bonus!' 
I climb down, Jaehwan runs to me and grabs my hand again. I feel my face heat up again. He blows on it. 
"Are you okay hyung?" I nod. 
"Yeah. Like I said its rope burn." He nods rubbing my hand, I sigh. He keeps blowing on it, the warm air tickles. I look at the screen, I start to read the bonus: 
'You and your partner must dance to a slow song. For 1 minute.' I widen my eyes. Seriously? How much awkward can this game get? I sigh. The song starts to play. 
'Do you remember the day we first met?'
I do remember when I met Jaehwan, in the first day of college, he was going to be my roommate till I graduated. He was noisy, I wanted to switch but I wasn't allowed.
'Your pretty lips smiled at me'
You did smile, you smiled even when I told you I didn't want to room with you.
Stop thinking about him, why are you even thinking about him? I sigh. 
"Let's just get this over with." He turns to me blushing. I pull him, I grab him by the waist. He stares at me blinking, he's shocked. I slightly smirk, cute. He slowly wraps his hands around my neck, I smile. 
'After that day, I was determined. That I never want to lose you from my embrace' 
I was determined, when you told me you were quitting school so I could be alone. I was determined to keep you there, I don't know why. I should of let you go, even if you annoyed me the most. But I couldn't let you leave. 
I swing us back and forth. 
'That I will go till the end'
I said that I will stay with you till the end of this game, and rooming with you. I remember the huge smile in your face. Causing a horrible sensation in my stomach, I don't know what my words meant though, did they mean go till the end with you? Till the end of our lives. 
He tightens his grip on my neck. I smile, I twirl us. 
'Saying I love you with words might not be enough but,'
I don't love you, but I can't speak to you, words are never enough for me. I can't express myself with them. And you understand, I guess that's why I' lo-I don't. I don't, I don't even like you, I think. 
I tighten my grip on his waist. 
'Still I will confess to you today'
Just the thought of confessing a feeling, makes my stomach churn.
I turn us.
'I wanna be with you, always from a step behind you'
I always want to be with you, even when your annoying. I don't know why, but I do. Ill always be step behind you to catch you when you fall.  
He smiles, and looks down. 
'Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you'
I will protect, even if I never told you I will. I will because, I don't even know why. Just, I feel like protecting you.
I smile at him, dork. 
'After I met you, I found something to do'
I did find something, it was to be away from you but still be close. I found you annoying but still I couldn't help being close to you. 
'It is to make you smile all day, every single day'
When ever your not near me I always see a frown on your face, and I don't know why. When your always near me your face shines the brightest. I guess that's why I stay near you.
I spin us around. 
'There might be times when I’m really busy but,'
There are times when you annoying me and I tell you I'm busy, doing my work. But you still pester me, making me mentally smile. 
Jaehwan looks up at me, we stare at each others eyes.
'In my head, there are only thoughts of you'
There is only thoughts of you, when I stayed one afternoon. Late out, and I couldn't stop worrying about you, did you eat? Did you arrive safely? Did you shower? We're you thinking of me? And where I was. 
I feel myself lean down to Jaehwan, what are you doing Taekwoon? 
'Stay by my side, I’ll comfort you'
I remember you came one day to the dorm crying and I asked you "what happened?" You said your fish died, I couldn't help but laugh. And you ignored me, but I comforted you to no end, because I knew it was something special to you. 
I lean in closer. 
'Let’s love as if the world stopped like this'
The world feels like it stopped each time in with you. 
Our eyes close at the same time. 
'Thank you for being you'
Really Jaehwan thank you, thank you for being you. For being annoying, for being cute, childish, for always loving Chopper, for the obsession you have with snacks, with food, thank you. 
I feel our lips brush against each other slightly, I feel a spark. A churn in my stomach. I can't help but smile. 
'Bonus pass. Here's the reward.'
We separate at the voice, Jaehwan looks the other way. What was I about to do?  We kissed, well more like a brush of the lips. But still we were about too kiss, why didn't i stop? I slowly let go of Jaehwan and grab his hand. He jumps, but then remembers its me. 
'You both get the option to delete your partner. If you desire a new one or jut plain want to work solo. It's up to you.' Jaehwan turns to me. Beet red. 
"H-hyung." He's afraid I'll delete him off my team, I smirk. His eyes widen.
I turn to the screen. 
"I choose to-" 
"Hyung-g." I smirk. 
"I choose not to. Jaehwan will stay in my team." I hear a sigh. 
'Very we'll then. Go into the platform' I pull Jaehwan to the platform. I can't  help but smirk, he thought I was going to get rid I him. I turn to him.
"Hyung-g? I thought you were going to-" I smirk. 
"You thought I was going to get rid if you?" He weakly nods, cute. 
"I told you. Idiot, we're in this together." He smiles. 
"Thank you hyung." I nod, the force field covers up, I takes us away. I notice around is a pink room, a long table in the front. With ice cream cones aligned all over it. 
----------------------------------
NEW GENERATION IS BACK!!! WOOT!! Yeah Jekyll and Hyde. And I don't even know what I'm saying hahah. Anyways for the completion or game I called it only two people guessed, but it wasn't correct. So I giving it another chance, so it's the same rules. Just guess what you think the next chapter will be about in the comments and the winner gets a one shot by me. So yeah a hint, look at the Rock Ir Body album pictures. Let the games begin!! 
So i was supposed to update this at twelve but i didn't realize, i sitll need to make it bolded and eveyhting else so yeah. Its now 12:33am but eh thirty minutes late. So I feel like these chaptes are decreasing in size, or is it just me? Maybe just me. So did anyone really think Leo would give up Ken? I thought about it while writing this but then I was like how would I put Ken back in if he leaves, so yeah..so does anyone know what song I used for there slow motion dance? Do you? If you dont it was Love Letter. Oottokajiiii?? They almost kissed!! Kya. Was anyone expecting that? No. I understand. Haha. Was this fluffy enough? Hahaha, they almost kissed I can't get over it, ahh!!!  So as usual I don't proof read T^T, too lazy. So tell me what you guys thought ? Liked, disliked? Yog sok!!
dont forget the challenge!!