Level 7: Mic

Rock Ur Body

 

 

I suggest listening to Love Letter By VIXX. it goes with the chapter.


 

Leo's POV 
We get out if the platform, we see another stage. I look around, nothing but a karaoke machine in the stage, I can't help but slightly turn to see Ken. I see him biting his lip, looking down. I look away and bit my lip, this is all your fault Ken. It is, it's your fault, I'm feeling like this, feeling like I've done something wrong. 
'Keo! Welcome, step on the stage.' Keo, why now. It makes matters worse, pairing name. God, why make me feel this. I don't look at Ken but go up in the stage, I see him rubbing his arm up and down. He's moving slowly, again this feeling creeps up. Guilt. I hate him for it. 
"Hurry up! Your wasting time!" He looks at me, our eyes meet for a second. Hurt, rejection, I see in his eyes before he turns to the side.
"I'm going...." He says, in a sad, hurtful tone, I swallow a lump in my throat. He comes up the steps and I don't dare look at him. He comes and stands next to me, but not too close. 
'Okay. Players, you see the machine behind you.' I look behind to the machine that already , two mics. 
'In this round both of you will be singing a duet, of any songs from the karaoke list.' I nod, I notice the book, tiny. I grab it. There's 15 songs in it, no tittle. Just numbers, it must be a random pick.
'So grab your mics, and pick a song. Each time the machine rejects your singing you loose point, you also loose a life after the second rejection. Enjoy!' I look through the song list, I turn to Ken bout to ask him what song he wants. Only to see him holding his mic, looking to the side, clutching his forearm. I sigh, I grab my mic. I tap it, to see it on. 
"Jaehwan.......what song do you want?" He turns to me, he nods. He comes closer and grabs the book, not looking at me. He hums.
"There no songs.....just numbers." I nod. He continues to hum. He turns to me. 
"What about six?" I can't help but stare at him, he's back to his somewhat usual self. While I'm. In the inside feeling something I hate. Something I don't even know what it is. He catches me staring and looks back down to the book, he hums again. I shake my head, stop this Taekwoon!
"What about nine?" He looks at me, and this time I don't stare at his eyes. Because I know I'll get lost in them, I nod.
"Sure." He goes over and clicks nine, the beginning starts. My eyes widen it's the same one we danced to, the one where I almost kissed Ken. I slowly turn to him, and see he's holding the mic shaking, stop staring at him. I look forward, and wait for our lines to show up. Mine our blue while Ken's are yellow. I hear N's and Hyuk's voices singing. Together at some point. Then it turns yellow.
"Geunal ihuro nan dajimhaesseoyo" 
I hear Ken start to sing, his voice, I've never heard it before. Even though we are majoring in singing and music, I've never heard him sing, his voice. It's amazing, no beautiful. Then it turns blue, in ahead. Ken sings his last verse, my turn I raise the mic to my mouth. 
"Jeoldae nae pumeseo geudael noki sirtago, Kkeutkkaji gagetdago" 
I see Ken turn to me, I shrug it off. Ken's turn again. I look at him. 
"Saranghandan mal malloneun bujokhagetjiman, Geuraedo oneul nan gobaekhalgeyo"
his voice is memorizing. He drops his mic down to his feet. 
"I wanna be with you~ hangsang geudae han georeum dwien, Geudael jikyeojul geureon saram itdan geol itji mayo"
 I drop my mic, I hear N singing. It actually sounds like him, since all of us are under music major. We all share a dorm, with three rooms. I am with Ken, N and Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk. I've heard all of them sing, except Ravi. He is more of a rapper. But I hear Ravi, and what shocks me is he, can really sing. Really sing, I hear Hongbin, then in the bottom the lines turn blue. I raise my mic back up. 
"Nae meorissogen ojik neo ontong geudae saenggakppuningeollyo" 
I do the high note, Ken's line comes up in the bottom. 
"Saranghandan mal malloneun bujokhagetjiman, Geuraedo oneul nan gobaekhalgeyo"
 I stare at him, then my lines came back up again. It's like we are alternating, I feel myself staring at him, getting closer to him.
"I wanna be with you~ hangsang geudae han georeum dwien, Geudael jikyeojul geureon saram itdan geol"
 I feel my feet moving closer to Ken, I see him looking at me. He raises the mic and starts to sing. 
"Naege himnaeraneun geudae geu hanmadiga"
 He stares at me wide eyed. I am now face to face with him. We lower our mics down, we hear N singing. Ken brings his mic up to his mouth he starts to sing.
"Jigeumui nal itge han geojyo"  
I raise my mic up and stare at him. While singing. 
"I mal bakke naneun hal su eobseoyo~ Saranghe~" 
I do the high note while staring at him, he looks at me mesmerized. He raises his mic back up. 
"Neomu gomawo kkeutkkaji nal gidaryeojwoseo, Heundeullim eobsi nal barabwajwoseo" 
My hand goes up to meet his other one, he jumps. He tries to pull away. I hold onto it tighter, I don't know why. I bring my mic back up. 
"Naege gidaeyo nae sarangeul mideojwoyo, Eonjekkajina yeongwonhi hamkkehaeyo "
 I continue to look at him, while the rest joins in. It's all six of us now. We harmonize. 
"I Love you, I need you. Awoyo hoo~" I stare at him, while he does the semi high note. He looks away and tries to pull away his hand. 
"I love you, I need you." I interlock our fingers. 
"Nan hangsang geudaeppunijyo~ "
 I do the mini high note, I stare at Ken. Waiting for him to do his. 
"Nae gete  isseo oyo"
He brings his mic down. We hear a a buzzard. The music stops. 
'Ken your voice cracked. Points lost. Do it again.' He nods shaking, he pulls his hand away. He grabs the mic with both hands. He doesn't look at me. 
"Nae gyeote isseo jwo" 
The lines turn green indicating we both have to do it, I stare at him. 
"naega wiroga doelgeyo~"
 I grab his hand again. I stare into his eyes, we harmonized both together, it was amazing, it sounded like we were meant to sing together. Or be together, I shake my head. No harmonizing only, only. He starts to sing again. 
"Uri idaero sesangi meomchun deusi~ Saranghe~"
 I inch forward and touch his cheek. He closes his eyes. 
"Na ah woo hoo ho~" 
I lean in, what are you doing again. I put our foreheads together, he opens his eyes shocked. I stare at him. Why I'm I so tempted to feel his lips against my own? This is all his fault. 
"Geudaeraseo..." 
I lean in closer, he drops his mic. Our lips almost touching. 
"Go. Ma. Wo~"
 He ends it , I see his eyes shine. I lean in about to make our lips touch, but I hear whimper. He pushes me, he looks down. 
"Stop." I stare at him. 
"What?" I look at him, in disbelief. I thought this was what he wanted, you mean this is what You wanted. 
"Stop. Stop this. Stop all of it. Why are you doing this? Just stop." A tear falls down from his face, I reach up to wipe it away. He closes his eyes. 
"Stop. Your hurting me...." I drop my hand. I'm I really hurting him, how much? 
"I'm sorry. I'm not.." He shakes his head, he looks at me and wipes his face. 
"I know your not. But stop. Just-" he gets cut off. 
'Onto the bonus!' Dang, I forgot about it. We look at the screen. 
'One of you has to hug the other and kiss there temple.' Seriously, Ken looks at me. 
"Just do it already. I promise it doesn't hurt me." I nod. I bring him into a hug, he doesn't hug back though.  I hug him tighter, him being in my arms feels so right. I lean down and kiss his temple, he shivers. Then slowly pushes me away. 
"You okay?" I ask him worried, I don't know why I am. 
'Bonus pass! Onto the next level!' I grab his hand and take him to the platform. I turn to him.
"Are you sure your okay?" He nods looking at me.
"After this, after all this game is over. I will be." I look at him weirdly, I feel the field come up halfway. He laughs.
"After this game, I'm going to forget." I tilt my head even more. I feel the field go up to our shoulders. He looks forward and smiles. 
"Forget everything. Forget I like you. Forget everything we did in this game or are going to do. Forget everything, how much I like you, the memories. But mostly forget you." 
I feel my heart break.

I'm back! I know it's been a long time since I've updated, I have an excuse. Mexico, and no wifi at home, again. It . I have nothing to do at home. So yeah, but I'm at my cousins and there's wifi, also I was upset with myself because my iPod fell into water and I couldn't stop crying for three hours. So yeah. But I have news for you Keo lovers. If you want more Keo feels go chek out my new two Keo stories here's the links. 

Jekyll and Hyde: basically my Hyde story with Jekyll mixed in. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/526257/jekyll-and-hyde-mpreg-leo-ken-keo-jaehwan-taekwoon

Super Hero  is , Leo saved Ken's life, 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/513542/super-hero-leo-vixx-ken-keo-jaehwan-taekwoon

also Journey Togetehr is the first spin off, of Falling For You, my finished Keo story, but this one is navi for you navi feels. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/516307/our-journey-together-mpreg-hakyeon-ravi-navi-nvixx-wonshik

Okay I'm done promoting, also my updates my be slow no wifi an day cool starts next week Ottokaji?  so tell me what you though? Liked, disliked? Yog sok!