Level 11: Up

Rock Ur Body


Leo's POV 

 

We walk forwards and Ken clutches into the edge of my shirt, and I smile.  I scan the field and see a cornucopia in the middle of the field, I walk towards it. I see two bows and arrows, two sets of throwing knives, and a set of nails. 
'Players grab your weapon of choice!' I look around, I decided to go eight he one that might be useful, the bow and arrow and the set of throwing knives. I turn to Ken to see he did the same, I put the bow behind my shoulders, and the arrows in the other. I notice the knives is a belt, I put them around my waist and leave them there. Ken does the same and I got to admit he looks really good with weapons with him. And what do I keep saying? I feel a gush if wind and look behind me, the cornucopia is not there anymore. I look back to the front. 
'Players welcome! I see the field bring out three holes. I stare at them. 
'In this level, 40 balloons will be shooting out of those three things. Thing is you have to pop each and everyone of them. They can't pass the end of the top field, so they can't go up. Now let the games begin!' I hear the machine rumble and I take out a knife first, I realize there only a certain amount of each things. Only 10 arrows and 10 knifes. I turn to Ken real quickly. 
"How many knives and arrows do you have?" I turn to see a ballon come out. I throw a knife at it fast and it pops, Ken jumps but counts his arrows and knives. 
"20 in total. 10 arrows, and 10 knifes." I nod. 
"Why hyung?" 
"We only have one chance with each ballon, one per ballon. It's forty Ba-" I cut myself and throw another knife as I see another balling come out, I see one come out in Ken's side, but faster this time. Ken throws it and It pops. I have eight remaining knifes, and ten arrows. Ken has nine knifes and ten arrows. Got to make them worth it. 
"It's forty balloons Jaehwan. Make each arrow or knife count okay!" He looks at me and nods. He goes back, I see the balloons start to go faster, I throw my knife and it hits the ballon. Popping it, I see Ken struggling with his knife belt, and a ballon almost up to the dead end of the field. I throw one of my knifes and it pops, I turn to Ken, 
"Give me one of your knifes. Now." He frowns, but gives me it. 
"Why'd you take my knife?" I groan, I see another ballon. 
"Because I popped your ballon, now-" I throw the knife popping another ballon. 
"Shut up and starts shooting. Look!" I point to the ballon that's leaving the zone again, he groans and throws the knife and pops it. 
"How many knives you got left Jaehwan?" He throws another knife.
"Four knifes. Hyung behind you!" I quickly go behind and throw another knife. I have five knives left and Ken has four. I see the balloons coming at a faster range, and now they come out form each and every hole. I throw my third knife to the middle one, and it pops. I see another one about to leave and I pop that one, two more knives. 
"Hyung! Do you know how to use the bow and arrow?" I slightly nod. But remember he can't see me as he is popping his balloons, another come and I throw my second to last. 
"Tell me how! I don't know how. And this is my last knife!" I look at him, but then back at the last ballon that's coming up, I pop it. Ken throws his knife and it pops. The machine stops. 
'Players you will be given a minute to practice the bow, as it is a new instrument in this game.' I sigh in relief. 
'Go!' Ken comes over to me, skipping actually. Holding onto the bow. 
"Hyung! Help me!" I sigh. I grab his bow and his two hands. He's right handed so the wooden part goes onto his left. 
"Listen to me carefully. You place the arrow on the string and string it back with your writing hand, your none writing hand will be sued to hold the bow up. When your drawing the arrow back, it has to be almost to your face. Okay?" He nods, he places the arrow on the string and holds it with two of his finger on the right, and he holds the front with three fingers with his left, he brings it up. He pulls it back and lets it go, it goes flying. Impressive for the first time. 
"Good. Now go get it. We're going to start." He nods and runs for it, he comes running back. He smile at me, while placing the arrow on the arrow pack. 
"Thank you." I nod. 
'Begin!' The machine starts to run again. I see the first ballon come out and they faster than the first set, I grab and arrow and place it on the bows string. I release it and it pops the first ballon, nine arrows to go. Another ballon comes out and I string back another arrow, I release it and I pop it.  I turn to Ken who has six, six! What the heck, six arrows, how did he get that far! I barely have eight left. Out of the corner of my eyes I see two balloons coming out, I string back one arrow and let it fly, and then re string the other one fast. Both balloons pop, six more arrows. 
"Jaehwan! How many arrows?" I string back another arrow and let it fly. The ballon pops. 
"Three!" I string another me as the balloons continue coming at a faster rate. It pops. Four more arrows and he has three. I see him about to throw his last arrow and, he misses. The ballon starts going up and I panic. 
"Jaehwan!" He looks at me and bites his lips. 
"It was an accident!" I string an arrow back and do the two balloons that just came out. I pop them, I see Ken's balloon halfway up. I groan I have to more arrows. I see another balloon come out, I instantly pop it, I see Ken's and it's almost to the top. My eyes widen. The last ballon comes out, I look how far they are together, and there not that far. I crouch down and squint one of my eyes, I string it back. Please work, I release it and it pops the first, I see the arrow continuing to fly. Pop, it pops Ken's an Di sigh in relief, were done.
'Onto the bonus!' I sigh as I place the bow down and the arrow sack. I look at the screen and the bonus is just a simple peck on the forehead. I kiss Ken quickly, and look away. I can't deal with him right now. 
'Bonues pass! onto the next level!' Ken turns to me, biting his lips. 
"Hyung." I turn to him.
"What Ken?" He looks down. 
"Are you mad at me?" I scuff.
"Because you so know I'm mad that you could of possibly have gotten us rid in this level. No Jaehwan. I'm not." I turn around and walk to the portal. I see him come waking slowly, guilt washes over me but maybe that just the vibe if the force field. I shake it off and close my eyes.

so there's one more chapter left of this story. Woot, we'll not really. Hoo, hoo. I am in art class right now and since I am in advanced class and I finished our first project I get free time, I guess. Lol. So here's the update for this story. Umm, well they shot balloons with bows and arrows and you don't know how much I want to learn how to use one! Ugh, anyways. I have nothing else to say Ottokaji? So one more chapter guys. Tell me what you thought? Liked, disliked? Yog sok!