Rules/Details and Teams!

Rock Ur Body

Leo's POV 
"WHAT?!" He nods, clutching onto my biceps. 
'Players, your team name.' I look at the screen, Jaehwan turns to me. 
"Ken and Leo, Keo team." I look at Jaehwan.
"Ken?" He nods.
"It's a nickname from N and Hongbin, just like N is N's nickname." I nod.
"What about Leo? Leo hyung I've heard Ravi call you that." I shrug.
"A nickname too." He nods. 
"Keo though? What is that?" He smiles, and points to me and him. 
"Our names together, couple name." I see his cheeks turn pink, I shrug both off. I then look at him, couple? I feel my cheeks go warm, I look away. I swear I'm going to kill him one these days. 
'Team 3: Keo Team. Players ready? Here are the rules/details:
1: You and your partner must never confront the other teams, if breaking of this rule. You will be automatically disqualified.
2: You have three lives, use them wisely. You may give your  partner and extra life, but remember you only have three. So beware of loosing. 
3: You have one weapon and one weapon only, use it. If used on other teams you will be disqualified.
4: You may NOT, I mean not take short cuts, or cheat. Go with the games flow.
5: Each level increases your points, the more points, the more lives. 
6: Bonuses, each level has one. The bonus will be shown in the end, each bonuses is only used when you do the action it tells you. You may not skip, these, you have to do them. How you do them is up to you. 
7: You have to pass each level, no matter what, in order to get out. 
8: Have fun! Enjoy! I hope you like Rock Ur Body! 
Now you know the rules and the details, I hope and one of you will follow each rule.' I look at Jaehwan and see him shimmer, he panics. 
"Hyung!!" I'm about to touch him when he disappear. I start to panic. 
"Jaehwan! Jaehwan! Where are you?" I look around, nothing. It's a white room.
"Behind you!" I feel arms wrap around my waist, I jump in fright. I turn and see Jaehwan in a brown suit, his shirt is white with a robot looking logo. I push him away, I glare at him. 
"Don't ever do that again!" He nods. 
"Where did you go?" He shrugs. 
"I don't know. I left then came back, wearing this." He says while gesturing to the suit he's wearing, in a blink of an eye I don't see him, then I see him. I look at him. 
"What happened?" He smiles. 
"You did what happened to me. Your wearing the same suit as me, just a plan white shirt instead, and no hoodie." I nod, I look down and see I'm wearing brown slacks, a brown jacket, and a plain white shirt. I look around. Suddenly two things fall from the sky, I back away. I grab both of them, one is a pink gun, and the other a dice. I grab the gun, I put it in my gun carrier that came with the suit, I walk to Jaehwan and throw him the dice.
"I'll keep the gun. You won't use it, too much of a weapon for you. You'll use the dice for whatever it is used for." He nods.
'Now that you changed and got your weapons. It's time to begin. Ken.' I turn to him, he looks up. 
"Y-yes?" 
'The dice is meant to be rolled to get your weapon. So please roll it.' He weakly nods. 
"Ah-h y-yes!" He grabs the dice and throws it, it pops open. A blue gun like mine, floats in mid air. He grabs it, he turns to me. 
"Yeah hyung. Look it's the same as you. Too much of a weapon my ." I roll my eyes. He puts the weapon in his gun carrier. 
'Let the Games Begin!! Aha!!' The voice goes away, I look around. Nothing, minutes pass. 
"What do you think we're supposed to do now?" I turn to Jaehwan, he shrugs. I stare at him, something's bothering him.
"What's wrong Jaehwan?" He bites his lip.
"I'm I that obvious?" I nod.
"Hyung. Im scared." I stare at him, the annoying yet adorable Jaehwan is scared. That's a first, wait did I just say cute? 
"Of what?" He runs over to me and hugs me, I freeze. What is he doing? He knows how much I hate skin ship. 
"Im scared hyung. What if we don't get back? What if we loose all our lives? What happens then? What if we never get out of here." I hear him sob, I unfreeze. I gently grab his hips and push him away, slightly. I look at him crying, my eyes widen this is the first time I've ever seen him cry, my heart churns, pain. Why? I reach my hands up and caress his cheeks, what are you doing Taekwoon? I wipe the tears away, he closes his eyes. 
"It'll be alright I promise you. Ill get both if us out." He rubs his eyes an looks at me. 
"You sure? You promise?" I nod.
"I'll get both of us out. I promise you. Ill be with you through it all." He smiles. 
"Hyung!!" He runs to me again and hugs me, he buries his head on my chest. 
"Thank you. Thank you." I bring my hands up and circle one around his waist, the other goes up to his back. I move it around in comfort. What's up with you Taekwoon? Why are you letting him get close? Why are you pushing him away? I have to admit l, him being in my arms. It just feels, it feels so right. I shake my head, quit with these thoughts. You don't like Jaehwan and never will. 
'PLAYERS!'We break apart from the voice, we look up at the black screen. 
'We will now begin level 1, grab your partners hand. We're going for a ride.' I look at Jaehwan, his cheeks are pink again. I don't know why, I shrug it an hold his hand. Interlocking our fingers. 
'Ready? Both step in front to the now visible platform.' I look to the front and there's is a black platform. I lead Jaehwan there, we stand on it.
'After each Level there will be a platform likes this, you both must step in it. It will transport you to the next Level. Now ready?' I notice Jaehwan tense up. 
"Yes." I tighten my grip on his hand for comfort, he turns to me and shyly  smiles. I nod.
'Let the games begin! Aha!' I feel a wave come up to my feet, I look down to the shield covering half my body now. I look to Jaehwan. 
"We're in this together. Remember that okay?" He nods, he smiles.
"Together. Till the end right?" I nod. 
--------------------------------------------------------
SERIOUSLY I SPOIL YOU GUYS TO MUCH. Not that it matter becaus ei love spoiling you guys. Hehe, so the games are starting! Woot! What do you think they in counter in the games? Did you guys the little song lyric? The 'let the games begin aha!' No, oh okay. Well I did, so yeah. I seriously have no life. Team Keo is created, and The teams are settled. Yeah, the rules are set now onto the game. What do you Ge think will happen in the games? What's going to be the first level? What's going to happen to both Leo and Ken? So yeah tell me what you guys think? Disliked or liked? I don't care I love critisicim. Chakeuso? Till later~ bye bye.