Level 1: Rockets

Rock Ur Body

 

 

Leo's POV
I open my eyes, I see a dark room. No one else but me and Jaehwan. I see Jaehwan scoot closer to me, sensing he's scared I tighten my grip on his hand. He looks at me. I nod. The lights turn on, I look around. I see Hongbin and Hyuk in a other area, they're wearing suits as us, different style, but they're red. I turn to my left and see N and Ravi, there. They're wearing the same suits, different style, but it's color is pink. I try to walk towards them, to see if they're stuck in here too.
"I'll be right back. I'm going to talk to N." Jaehwan looks at me and nods. I walk forward, I'm halfway there, when I get retracted. I hold my nose, did it break? I touch the air, only to be blocked by a invisible shield. I groan, stupid thing.
'No confrontation with the other teams! Rule number 1!' I bow.
"Sorry. It won't happen again."
'Players, Welcome to level 1.' I look around, only to see a black wall being created. Blocking away Ravi, N, Hongbin, and Hyuk from my sight. What kind of game could this be? 
'You both have a total of 3 lives! Remeber the rules, don't break one.' I take away my hand and put Jaehwan in front, I grab him from the waist. I hold onto his hips from behind, he looks up at me. His cheeks tainted pink again, I point to the street. We look up at the screen again. 
'Level 1: Rockets. Do you know what rockets are?' We nod. At nothing really, there's only a voice and a pink static screen. 
'Good. Here's the rule of the game, you and your partner will be standing in the dark room. You have to dodge ten rockets between each other, if hit by one you will loose points. If hit by two you will loose a life. But hold on I'm not done, both of you will have to be holding hands through this. Enjoy!'  I look at Jaehwan, he looks in shock. 
'Ready?' I grab Jaehwan's hand, he looks at me.
"We can do this." He nods. 
"Together?" I nod.
'Ready? Set, go!' Before  we know it, pink rockets come hawking at us. I grab hold of both of Jaehwan's hands and turn him around, it'd be easier if we combine ourselves. So that's what I do, I wrap my hands around his waist, I hold them tightly on his hips, I see one rocket heading towards us. I go backwards with him, I smirk. This might work.
"Hyung this isn't fair! Your doing all the work!" I push us back from another rocket. 
"Doesn't matter. What matters is getting out." He nods, he turns to see another rocket. It's close to us, I duck us.
"Stop talking. Your distracting me!" I move us to the front. 
"Just count how many we have ducked." He nods, I see another go throught my eye, I grab him tighter and pull us slightly backwards. 
"6 more!" I nod, they start to increase in speed, I see one high up and one high down. I move our heads to the side when the high one passes by quickly, I make us jump. Which is pretty hard with two people, to duck the low one. 
"4 more!" At the same time he says that I see the whole square get filled with rockets, hundreds come at the same time, same angle. At the same time the square is getting smaller, its dropping size. I panic, how I'm I supposed to duck this? I see them come closer, I look at Jaehwan who also looks like he knows what happening. He turns to me. 
"What are we going to do?" I bite my lip, I see them near. 
"Do you trust me?" 
"Why kind of question is that hyung? Of course!" I nod, I remove my arms and pick him up. 
"Okay then. Listen to what I'm going to say. I'm going to throw you. Once up high put all your strength in your legs and hands and hold onto the wall. That way you'll be staying up while you hold the square from moving anymore." He nods.
"What about you?" I smirk. 
"I got something else. Don't-" I see the rockets a few feet away, I throw him. He shrieks.
"Sorry! They're nearing." I see him put his legs and hands out to the square, he manages to stop it. I look at him and he kind of looks like a ornament on the ceiling. I'm brought back by a stinging in my left arm, I look down to it.
'100,000 points deducted! -100,00 points! Continue!'
"Taekwoonie hyung!!" I hear Jaehwan scream from on top. I see the rockets a inch away, I rub the burn. I look back up and stretch my hands, they're near my face. I do a high kick, I hear a gasp, The rocket goes to the other side.  I duck it, one by one passes and I kick  it away, years of soccer paid off. 
'Finished!' The remaining rockets fall, I look up at Jaehwan. He's struggling to keep up, I extend my arms.
"Jaehwan come down! Ill catch you!" He shakes his head.
"Jaehwan! Now!" He looks away, I see his hands shake. He slowly lets go, he screams as he falls. I catch him, I set him down. 
"There. I thought you said you trusted me?" He weakly smiles.
"I do. Just-scared that's it." 
'Bonus! Look at the front!' We look to the front we see the board, I read it. 
'You and your partners must do fifty jumping jacks. Don think these are easy! This is the first so we lowered it, but it will contain intimacy between each. So beware. Go!" My eyes bulge out, intimacy? As in skinship? I hate when Ken does it, which is most of the time. I shake my head and sigh, we do the jumping jacks. Tired. I turn to face Jaehwan. 
"That was exhausting!" I nod. We hear a click, I turn and see the portal on the end of the square. 
'Bonus pass! 100,000 points added. Go onto the platform!' I grab Jaehwan's hand and lead him to the portal. I turn to him.
"We did it." He nods smiling. 
"But oh god imagine how many more Levels there is." I nod. And more intimacy. 
"As long as they're not as hard as this. Either way we have each other." He looks down, he nods. 
"Yeah-h. Each other." I quirk my eyebrow. 
"What?" He looks up at me shaking his head. 
"Nothing. We're together in this till the end?" I nod. 
"Till the end." He nods he looks back down, I look at him and notice our hands are still interlocked. I slightly pull my hand away, I look away. Awkward. I feel the same wind gush, I see the shield close on us, I close my eyes. I open them again. We're in another room.
-------------------------------------
Im back. First thing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN SANGHYUK!!! It is almost, 12:00, here a minute to be exact. So I decided to post when it was in between, so it's still his birthday over there, while its his birthday here. SO YAY!!! WOOT!! HAPPY EIGHTEEN/ NINETEEN Korean/American YEARS!! saengil chukha hamnida!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So the games began! Woot! It's actually like inspired by the pictures. So what did you think? They're getting along and yeah.
so tell me what you thought? What you liked or disliked? Yag sok?