Level 2: Shoot Out

Rock Ur Body

 
Ken's POV 
Together? Why does he keep saying these things? It's making my heart hurt, he doesn't feel the same. I sigh, I look around a white clean room. 
'Welcome to Level 2. Get your weapons out!' I take out my blue gun while Taekwoon takes out his pink one. I scoot closer to him, we step off the pedal stand. It goes away, I look around and notice N, Ravi on my right. I turn to my left and notice Hongbin, and Hyuk. What? Are they stuck here too? Or is just us. Taekwoon said something about talking to N, but I thought he was just playing. I see a black wall cover them. The room is dark now, only a long table in the front. I scoot closer to Taekwoon our shoulders brushing. He looks at me.
"It'll be fine." I weakly nod. Why am I so weak? Well Ken maybe because your next to your one and only crush since high school. Yes since high school, he never noticed me in high school, since I had black hair and geeky glasses. I go into the same college as him, not expecting to room with him, but I did. Since we both wanted to be singers, I got a major opportunity to be close to him. I died my hair brown and cut it shorter, I dropped my glasses and changed for college just for him. Mistake because he found me annoying and doesn't even notice me.
'Level 2: Shoot Out! Here are the rules. You guys have your guns already, since the game requires your weapons. Between your team shoot 20 targets, this will be timed. You loose 50,000 points each time 5 minutes pass, after 10 minutes you loose a life. Ready?' I look to the front to see stands have been added against the wall, the table is no longer there. 
'Ready? Set. Go!' I see the plush like toys come out behind the stands, standing up on each stand, before quickly disappearing. I blink, I rub my eyes. They're too fast. I start to shoot, I look to Taekwoon who also looks conflicted. I look back to the front, we start to shoot. 
'Dance to the left to the right.' I look up at the screen, I see lyrics on there. Music. 
"Ignore the music! Hurry up and help me shoot!" I look back down at him, I nod. I raise the gun again an start to shoot, they come and go quickly. Really hard.
'You make me feel alive alive Wonderful tonight night night!' I see a blue one come out, I shoot it. It knocks down.
"Yes. I got it! 19 more to go!" 
"15." I turn to Taekwoon.
"Don't look at me. Continue shooting, I already shot 4." I frown, I go back and start to shoot. I hit another one, it falls down. 
'This night, this day is so good like this, Rock your body body Rock your body body!!' I shoot another one. 
"How many do you have left hyung?" 
"How many have you shot?" 
"Two." He sighs but continues to shoot nonetheless. 
"We have 6 more to go!" I look at him wide eyed.
"You shot 7 already?" 
'You and I are like a rollercoaster ride, It’s an electrifying feeling like a game – this is love'
"9." My mouth opens.
"Stop. Continue shooting we only have 4 left." I continue shooting, I see a pink one, I shoot it. It falls down, yes! 
'Like the main character that’s been cast under a spell' 
"1 more Jaehwan!!" I nod. I continue to shoot. 
'Level 2 finished! Bonus!' 
'If you freeze, I’ll run to you, trust me'
We look at the screen, the bonus comes on. It displays:
'Bonus!' I look at Taekwoon, wide eyed. I blush. 
'You can't back down. Here's the bonus, you and your partner must hug each other for thirty seconds how you do it is up to you. Enjoy!' I gulp, he turns to me. 
"Hyung-g." He roll his eyes and grabs my wrist. He pulls me towards him, I shriek. He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me, I widen my eyes. I sigh, I snuggle into him. I wrap my arms around his waist, he's so comfortable. I feel tighten his hands on my waist, I smile. How I wanted to feel his arms around me for so long, I tighten the hug. 
'Bonus complete! 100,000 points added. Total is 100,000 points!' We break apart, he turns to look away. I feel my cheeks redden, he grabs my hand. We see the platform come back. We go onto it, I turn to Taekwoon.
"I'm sorry." He looks at me and shakes his head. 
"It's alright. It's just the game." I nod and look down. Yeah, it's the game. Just the game. I feel my heart churn, he never liked you Jaehwan. And you knew it, he tightens his grip in my hand. I look up at him. 
"You alright?" I nod.
"Yeah. Just scared." He nods.
"Don't worry. We're in this together." I smile at him, just for this game. Let me love you, just for this game. Just this once. I feel the shield cover us again, darkness passes. We see a light blue room. 
---------------------------------
I at descriptions but it the best I can do. Guys I'm stressing out the letter in the mail for my test retake won't come and I need to know because the retakes are in two days, eottoke? But this site, and all your lovely comments make my day. So yeah, I think this will be the only time it'll be in Ken's POV. The rest will be in Leo's unless I decide to change it. So yeah, the bonuses are interesting, aren't they ahah. Oh the bolded letters means its lyrics from Rock Ur Body, so yeah. Aren't Leo and Ken just adorable? As usual I don't proof read, so shoot me. Like Leo and Ken where shooting the targets. By the way Leo's gun is the same one he has in the picture and Ken's is the same except it blue. So tell me what you thought? Liked, disliked? Yog sok?