Love Is a Growing Up

~ Tears of Love ~

Love is a Growing Up

 

 

♪ Kim Jongin’s POV ♪

 

K: *laugh* I know you’re lying about that. Then, I should end the call now…. Yoonshin ah, be carefull, ok? Text Kyungsoo when you already arrive at dorm, ok? And stay at crowded place. I’ll be back to Seoul tomorrow. So, I’m gonna miss you till tomorrow. Annyeong.

M: Ara… Ara… I miss you too.  Annyeong.

I ended up the call and walking out from the toilet. There’s manager hyung standing in front of door, waiting for an explanation.

Mh: did you really call your parents? In the toilet?

K: nah, I called Yoonshin just now. I’m sorry I lied to you but that’s the way so hyung can let me make a call.

I decided to tell him the truth.

Mh: you know what, Kai. Everybody have patient limit and I already reach that limit! *yell*

K: And you know what too hyung? I running out my patient too! No matter how many times you told me, I’ll never break ip with her! My feeling towards her is true!

I’m yelling back at him and make my way to my room without even paying attention to what hyung said after that. I enter my room and seeing D.O watched random program on TV while lying on his bed. I drink water to calming my self.

D.O: Don’t get it wrong, but it’s not like you yelling back at hyung like what you did just now.

K: Then what should I do? I get annoyed because hyung keeps telling me to break up!

My voice is louder than what I planned.

D.O: Calm, Kai. What’s up with you today?

I take a deep breath.

K: Mian, Kyungsoo ah. I… I don’t know. My feeling isn’t good today…

D.O: wae? Are you sick?

K: *lil laugh* I’m not sick. Didn’t you listen to me? It’s not my body that isn’t good but my feeling is.

D.O: Is it because hyung?

K: nah, it happens even before hyung yelled at me. I kinda get bad feeling and keep worrying about Yoonshin.

D.O: Yoonshin? You just talked with her by phone right?

K: yes and she sounds so excited after the concert. *smile*

D.O: Then there’s nothing to worried bout~

K: I know but I can’t rip it. Ah, btw, I told Yoonshin to text you if she already arrives at dorm so about twenty minutes later her text will come.

D.O: Oh, araseo. But I’m sleepy already, I’ll put my phone here, ok? Just read or answer it if there’s a text or call from her. I’ll sleep first. Don’t sleep too late since we still have a show in the morning and gonna back to Seoul at evening. Good night.

K: I got it. Sleep tight.

~

An hour passed but still there’s no message or call from Yoonshin. It’s weird, from what I know it only needs 20 minutes to arrive at dorm so even if she stop by somewhere before back at dorm, she still already arrives at dorm. Or is she forget to text me? Ugh, why am I so worried about her today? I feel like… I’m going to lose her? Ani, ani, ani… I shouldn’t thinking like that. She’ll never leave me. I need to make sure that she arrives at dorm right now. I take D.O’s phone and dial her number.

[Annyeong, Lee Yoonshin’s imnida. I can’t accept call your phone now, please leave message or call me again later. Annyeong.]

Why mailvoice?  I decided to call Hyojoon but she doesn’t answer the call, so does Rin noona. What happen with all of them? Why there’s no one answer my call??

 

♪♪♪