Ends With a Tear

~ Tears of Love ~

ENDS WITH A TEAR

 

 

♪ Kai's POV ♪

 

The MV are done and just like our WOLF MV before, rumor bout my kissing scene is wide spread in social network already.

But somehow this time is different.

If I was panicked and worried about it,

this time I have no that feeling, I mean I just want my precious fans to know my precious girl.

After I finish send a text for Yoonshin to ask what is she doing right now,

Kyungsoo calling me from living room soI put my phone on my my pocket and make my way to living room.

I kinda surprise when I see all of members and manager hyungs are there.

I can feel the atmosphere is tense here.

The members are looking guilty and keep looking away from me.

I have a bad feeling bout this.

As it doesnt enough to surprise me, a moment later Rin noona comes with Hyojoon and Yoonshin behind her.

She looks pale and seems afraid.

She hesitately take a seat beside me but her eyes still looking down, her hands are trembling if I'm not wrong.

What happen with her? Is she unwell? 

And why we're gathering here like wanna judge something?

M: Th...They know it, kai.

I barely hear her said.

K: What?

I need to make sure what I just hear.

Mh: SHE SAID THAT WE KNOW IT,KAI ! WE KNOW IT! I know that you and Yoonshin are dating for two years behind us, your managers! WHAT THE ---- ARE YOU TWO THINKING? There's no relationship between fellow artists are allowed! I WANT YOU TO END IT RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE!

My eyes widen and while Yoonshin hardly trying to hide her sob, I tried to holding my anger when he told us to end our relationship.

K: Hyung! What are you talking bout? You talked like you know everything!

Mh: Oh yeah, I didn’t know anything because YOU HIDE IT FROM ME,KIM JONGIN! I know that you using your members to covered you when you two had a date!

Sp: hyung, it's not like that!

Mh: Don't defend them, Suho! I keep watching two of you during the MV making and I need to force them to tell me the truth! They know the risk but still lying for two years long only to protect your egoist favor! You egoist, Kai!

I’m so angry and about to yelling back but her hands stopped me, her tears are overflowing right now.

M: Oppa, eonni… I’m sorry, we’re sorry. But I love him. I… I…

Instead of his heart moved and stop this conversation, he gives her a sarcastic words.

Mh: If you love him then for both of your sake, end this stupid relationship!

K: HYUNG! ENOUGH! We might be wrong for keeping this as a secret from you, our managers. Do you want to know the reason? Because we know that it’ll happen if you know about us. You’ll tell us to end it like it just a game. It’s not, hyung! It’s not! I’m serious with her and no matter what I’ll never break up with her.

I grabbed her hand and pull her out of dorm, ignoring them who is shouting and telling us to come back.

I bring her to the rooftop, as soon as we arrive there, she slowly let herself down and crying.

I hug her.

My heart is breaking seeing her like this.

I want to see her smile.

M: Mianhae, kai. Mianhae… We shouldn’t…

K: What are you talking about?  I love you, ___. I love you so much and I can’t lose you. The decision to confessed to you is the best decision I’ve ever take. So please don’t ever say that. Don’t regret our decision to be together. There’s a way, ___. I’ll always by your side. We’ll through this together, ok?

♪♪♪

 


a/n: Sorry for the short update but the next chapter will be the long one.

Hope you enjoy it this far.

Feedback please. ([^~^]) xoxo