Love Is a War

~ Tears of Love ~

LOVE IS A WAR

 

EXO are in China for Seoul-China friendship concert and for the first time since the teaser of EXO’s DON’T GO drama MV released, I’ll be able to go out alone. Especially I’m going to watch KAT-TUN’s World Tour Concert. Ughh, I can’t wait for it. I'm their fan for 6 years already and I haven't get a chance to watch their concert until now.

I remembered how hard my attempt to convince Hyojoon and Rin eonni to let me go.

 

M: Eonni, I’ll just go alone, ok? No need to worry much. I won’t go to China to meet Kai. I just want to watch KAT-TUN’s concert, you know how much I adore them.

Sr: That’s not what I’m worried now, Lee Yoonshin. I’m thinking about your safety! Don’t you remember this? Since that kiss scene with Kai released you got a lot of threaten act from their fans, especially this one!

Rin eonni takes out a bundle of letters.

For your information that's not love letters from fans like usual, but...

 

˾ Dear, Lee Yoonshin.

               How’s your feeling after got a kiss from our Kai?

               You must be happy, right?

               But your happiness have to end soon.

               You better stay in your place,

               Since we have no idea what will happen when you’re outside.̚

 

Can I even say that as a threaten letter? Fans really know how to speak polite,huh?

At first, we didn't take it too serious.Until a little accident happened. A pot falling down and almost hit me, that was when I and Hyojoon were waiting for our car on a building after recorded a show. Thanks to Hyojoon’s quick response, she pulled me in the right time. We were so shock. The next day after that, the same letter come, there’s only a sentence that makes it different,

 

“Since we have no idea what will happen when you’re outside, just like yesterday”.

 

Of course that little accident was being kept as a secret especially from EXO. I don't wanna Kai heard it. He'll gonna be more protective than Hyojoon and my manager or he’ll blame himself because didn’t protect me well.

 

M: That’s not real, eonni. There’s nothing gonna happen to me. Besides, that letter stopped coming since last week right? They’re tired already. Please, eonni, please.

C: Can’t you just wait till my schedule finish?

M: If I’m waiting for your schedule that means I need to waiting for their next tour in Seoul, Hyojoon ah… It’s a rare chance. Please, eonni, hyojoon ah…

 

I did my best aegyo and they couldn’t say no, right? So here I am, making a light step to KAT-TUN’s WORLD Tour Concert. Kyaaaa, I’m so excited~

 

---

 

K: So, how was it?

Kai called me right after the concert done. I can’t believe he makes an international call that so expensive just to make sure that I’m not being like other fangirls who are waiting for their idol walk out from concert venue or maybe using my artist’s status to get a free pass to the backstage. He’s… kinda jealous over them. Funny, huh?

M: It…is…so… greaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Oh my God, you should watch how free they are on the concert! I love when they’re being themselves on stage. Kyaaaa, I can’t believe I finally able to attend their concert. It’s just pity that Jin Akanishi already doing solo.

K: Woah, calm you girl. How can you compliment other boyband like that in front of your boyfriend? I’ve never seen or heard you this excited after watching our concert.

M: Uuuuh, someone being jealous, now. *giggle* btw, how can you call me? Your phone should be in manager oppa, right?

K: I said that I’m going to call my parents. *chuckle* are you on your way back to dorm?

M: yep

K: with who?

M: with you? *laugh*

K: I’m serious.

M: I’m serious too. You accompany me going home by phone, now. *lil laugh*

K: …………

His silence makes me stop walking.

M: Ya, waegeurae?

K: Ani, nothing happen. Yoonshin ah, you’re okay, right? Nothing bad happen, right?

M: ehm? N…ne, I’m ok. I even feel so happy and nothing bad happen here. Hey, what’s going on? You sound different. It’s okay, if you don’t want to tell me, now. But, I’m here and you can always talk to me whenever you want.

I smiled eventhough I know that he can’t see it.

K: I know that *small smile* ah, hyung already call me. He might be suspicious why I’m calling my parents in the toilet. *chuckle*

M: You’re in the toilet? Geez, no wonder I can smell something bad from here. *lil laugh*

K: *laugh* I know you’re lying about that. Then, I should end the call now…. Yoonshin ah, be carefull, ok? Text Kyungsoo when you already arrive at dorm, ok? And stay at crowded place. I’ll be back to Seoul tomorrow. So, I’m gonna miss you till tomorrow. Annyeong.

M: Ara… Ara… I miss you too.  Annyeong.

I ended up the phone and put it back in my bag. Why he seems so worried today? It’s not like my first time going alone. Or is it possible that he knows bout the letter and lil accident before? Ehm, he’ll scold me even via phone then.

I stop thinking about that first and decided to visit my favorite bakery shop and cafe before head back to dorm, I don’t wanna back home empty handed. That shop is located not too far from dorm but it needed extra energy. I need to up twenty-five step stairs to get there. I’m wondering why the owner chooses this kind of place to open the café but well, the taste of bread there worth it. I’m too busy and excited to realize that there’re two figures that following me since I walked out from Sm Building till now.

Now, I can go home happily since I already buy some cakes for Hyojoon and Eonni. When I was about to take a step down the stairs, my phone ringing and from the custom ringtone I can tell that it’s from Hyojoon. So I pick up the phone.

 

♪ Choi Hyojoon’s POV ♪

 

C: Eonni, can you stop walking and just watch Running Man with me?

I am looking at my manager that keeps walking back and forth since half hour ago.

Sr: What time she said that the concert end?

C: 09:00 pm.

Sr: and it’s already 10:25 pm, why she hasn’t arrive yet? Did something happen? What if she—

C: Eonni, don’t imagining something bad like that. It needs time to go back from concert venue right?

Sr: I know but that doesn’t take this long, hyojoon ah.

C: Fine, fine. I’ll call her, ok?

So I take my phone and call her. After a few times dialing she finally pick it up.

M: yeobuseyo, Hyojoon ah.

I give eonni a signal to tell her that Yoonshin already pick up the phone and she is relieved sighing and take a seat beside me.

C: where are you? Eonni almost growing older five times faster than she should be because of you.

M: *laugh* I’m just from our favorite bakery and on the way to—

Her words are cutted.

C: Ya! Finish your words! On the way to where?

But, she doesn’t even answer me. Rin eonni’s face being tense once again so do I. A moment later I can hear something fall.

C: Yeobuseyo? Yoonshin ah? Are you still there? Answer me, Lee Yoonshin! 

~~~

 


A/N: Anyeoooong! hahaha How're you guys?

I updated it! hahaha

Ehm, do you know why Yoonshin didn't continue her words? What happen with her? haha

Are you curious? Are you enjoy it this far?

Hope you are.

Thank you for subscribing or read this story.

It would be good if I know how you feel after read it. haha

Once again thank you. Saranghae~

([^~^]) 

xoxo