Epilogue~

~ Tears of Love ~

K: Welcome to our home.

M: ... Eeeh?? Our home? You are kidding right?

K: *chuckle* why should I'm kidding? I'm serious. This is our home, our family home. From now on you and I will live here.

M: but...

K: but what? You don't expect me to let you waiting for three years only for nothing, right?

He softly pinches my nose. As soon as we open the door, we are being welcoming by a dog's barking.

M: jjangah!

A white poodle run towards and me as I open arms to her. It's Jjang ah, one of Jongin’s dogs. He has two more actually.

K: She has been missing you so much, that's why I bring her too to our home…

M: what about monggu and jjanggu?

K: They're with eomma, appa of course. I can only share you with Jjangah...*lil laugh*

M: what share?

I chuckled and lightly slapped his arm again. With Jjangah in my hands, Kai is touring me to our home.

Living + family room~

I just can see the living room, speechless. After a while I feel Kai hold my hand and pull me to the kitchen.

My jaw dropped as I look to the kitchen.

K: You like it? *smile* I can start imagining while you busy cooking, I’ll sneakily back hug you.

I chuckled as he told me his imagination. Then we make our way to our bedroom

I smiled when I see a piano in our bedroom.

K: I know what make you smile like that.

M: What?

K: You love it when I put a piano on our room.

M: Ne, I love it much. I can wake you up every morning with it.

K: Oh no. Maybe I should move it back to family room.

He said that jokingly.

K: So how is it? Do you love this house?

I can't say anything so I just smiled widely as an answer. This home, I really love it, he decorated it exactly like my dream home.

It's beautiful, warm, and has family-feel. As I take a look around once again I was distracted by a room next our bedroom.

M: Jongin ah, what room is it? You haven't show it to me yet...

K: ah, what if you wash yourself up first after that you can see that room.

M: ehm? Why so mysterious?

I give him a suspicious look and earned a chuckle from him. So I decided to take a shower in our bedroom’s bathroom.

After a while, I walked out from the bathroom only with a towel to cover my body. I looked around but Kai is no where to find. I walked towards the wardrobe but there’s no my clothes yet there. I sighed and take one of Kai’s shirts there. Eventhough it’s too big and a bit exposed my shoulder it’s better than only wearing a towel, right? Where’s he? I asked in my mind. I walked out from bedroom and my plan to looking for him is replaced by my curiousity. Carefully and slowly I open the mysterious room’s door. And just like when I see the other room, I’m speechless.

While I’m busy looking at which I believe is baby room, a pair of hand suddenly wrap my waist and I can smell his shampoo, maybe he just take a shower in another bathroom. He pulls me closer till my back leaning on his chest and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

K: ahh, you ruin my surprise.

M: Jongin ah, what is it?

K: It’s our baby’s room, of course.

M: Bu…but, we don’t have baby.

He’s shaking his head, disagree with my words.

K: uh uh, you’re wrong. We haven’t have baby… yet. Which mean we’ll have it soon… and soon here is really…really… soon.

He said that seductively. Sooner, he put my hair to the other side so his lips can get more access to my neck. He planted a butterfly kisses from my shoulder to my now-exposed neck. He gently turns me over and his lips find mine. The kiss is full of passion and love. He then carries me and brings me to our room. Softly he put me lying on bed and hovered over me. I can see again what I see when he stated his vow and make me as his wife, secureness, safety, sincerity, and love. He and I become one now.

 

♪ Two months later ♪

 

K: Yoonshin ah, is there something you wanna confess to me?

M: Eh? No, there isn’t. Wae yo?

K: Are you sure?

(Is he know it already? But how? Who told him?)

M: n…ne, I’m sure.

K: *sigh* I know you were taking pictures with a lot of other man on our honeymoon, right?

I unconciously relieve sighing. Ehm? Is he being jealous right? I chuckled.

K: Why are you chuckling? *pout*

M: Aigoo, my husband is being jealous right now, is he?

I’m poking his cheeks making him pouting even more and about to go. I take a deep breath and make a fake dissapointed face.

M: Actually I wanna tell my husband something but it might be not the right time. I’ll just tell him later then.

As I thought. He stopped and back looked at me. I smiled without he can see.

K: What? What? What? What you want to tell me?

M: Are you really wanna know it? But you are angry at me, right now…

K: Aniya, I’m not angry at you… I just, you know…

M: Jealous?

He hesitately nodded. I smiled wider.

M: Araseo, mianhaeyo I make you jealous but they just have a picture of me while you have me, right? Now, what if you accompany me to buy some new clothes? Because I think in couple months later my now clothes won’t fit on me again and ah!  From now till nine months later I need you to empty your schedule for two hours twice in a month. Can you?

His eyes widen and he looks like Kyungsoo for seconds. A minute later he already hugged me tight.

K: We are going to have a baby! Oh my God, I have to tell it to other!

He hugs me once again and pecks my lips before he runs and announces this good news to other like he has found gold.

Wait, you are his gold, our gold baby ah and we can’t wait to meet you soon. I smiled, put my hand on my tummy and it.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・


A/N: The epilogue is donee~~ (o;TωT)o I hope you like this epilogue. I love you dear readers. Thank you for keep reading it, subscribe, comments and votes for it. I'm really really feel thankfull.