But Never Doubt I Love

~ Tears of Love ~

But Never Doubt I Love

I was just done doing my morning ritual when I heard door bell ringing.

Two days passed since that night and everything I did are just locking my self in room, waiting for my two-days-again flight back to Santorini. That’s the only flight I can get for this week.

I walked to see who is it and it is Hyojoon. What is she doing here? I thought. I’m not ready to meet her, not after I let her fiancee kissed me and the worst it I like it eventhough it was hurt in the same time.

C: Ya! Lee Yoonshin! I know you’re seeing me right now so open the door! Ppali, ppali open the door!

I sighed and half-hearted open it. I gave her the best smile I can make.

M: Good morning. What are you doing here and of course in this morning?

Instead of answering my question, she asking me back.

C: Have you eat breakfast? I bet you haven’t right? Ppali change your clothes, I’ll treat you.

She pushed me to my room no matter how hard I tell her that I just want to stay at home today.

~~~~

An hour later we already in a café eating our breakfast and just chatting bout random things.

M: So why you suddenly want to treat me a breakfast?

C: ehm? Can’t I do that? I miss having breakfast with my best friend and after this you’ll accompany me shopping okay? *grin*

~~~~

Ok, this is weird. During our shopping time she didn’t mention anything about me who can’t be her bridesmaid anymore and since I don’t want to mention it first, I just keep silent. Now she is driving to where ever she wants.

M: Hyojoon ah, you haven’t tired yet, huh? *chuckled* what place will we visit after this?

C: naaah, our play time is out and now we are heading to a Be Memories Studio Boutique.

M: Ehm? What for?

C: See! You are forgetting about it… I’m going to try my wedding dress and you are going to try your bridesmaid dress! *excited*

WH…what? Why she still thinks that I’ll be her braidsmaid? I already asked Kai to tell her that I can’t. Or he doesn’t tell her that? Ughh! What should I do now?

M: Hyojoon ah, actually my flight back is---

C: We arrive!! Ppalli let’s go!!

She cutted my words and going down from car before she gives the key to valletman then we walked in to this building.

The inside of this building is much larger and complicated than it looks like, before I can explore the first floor Hyojoon already called me to take the elevator. As soon as we walk out from elevator, we enter a beautiful room with bride’s dresses everywhere.

“Welcome.” Two women approach us and please us to sit in the sofa. One of them then explains to us that we, Hyojoon and I, are going to get full trial treatment, they’ll do exactly like what they’ll do in the day like do our hair then our make up and last, fitting the wedding dress. Ok that’s for Hyojoon. I mean I won’t try the wedding dress eventhough there’s a dress that catch my eyes since I enter this room.

C: Yoonshin ah, which one you think is good for me?

As we waiting for the hair styler and people that do our make up, she pointed to three dresses and one of them is the dress that I like. Wait, it’s not the time to amaze these beautiful wedding dresses. I need to tell her that I won’t be able to be her bridesmaid. Ugh, why Kai didn’t tell her? Or he wants torturing me by tell my bestfriend alone or by I watched his marriage with my bestfriend?

M: Hyojoon ah, I need to tell you something.

C: Ehm? Tell what?

M: I can’t be yo—

C: Kyaa! I think I’ll try this one!

Once again she’s not letting me finish it. Is she preventing me to tell her?

An hour and half is enough for them to finish our hair and make up. It’s fast, huh? And now I’m waiting for Hyojoon changing her clothes with the wedding dress as I’m thinking how to tell her.

C: I’m done!! How’s it?

I’m stunning. No wonder why Kai loves her. She is so gergeous. She’s wearing this dress.

M: You look beautiful. But don’t you think it’ll be better if you wear a white gown for your wedding?

I tell her honestly.

C: But I like red. *cutely*

M: It’s up to you then…*chuckle*

After she’s done try another couple gown and I tried my bridesmaid dress, she suddenly tell me to try one of the dress. No matter how hard I tell no to her, she kept insist for me to try it once.So, I went to the smaller room while Hyojoon is waiting outside. After a while with the help from one of the shopkeeper I'm done changing it and who is she? I asked while looking to the mirror in front of me.

Sk: You're so beautiful, Lee Yoonshin-ssi. *smile*

M: eh? Gamsahamnida. *smile too*

Sk: Ehm... Can I ask for your sign and photo after this? My brother is your fan, he was so sad when you left entertainment world.

M: *surprise* jeongmalyo? Of course you can. I don't even know that there's someone who still remember me... Please send my thank to him.

Sk: Actually, there's a lot of fans who was so sad and want to comeback. And two of them are me and my brother. We hope you’ll make a comeback soon.

I just can give her a smile because I’ll never make it.

M: Hyojoon ah, I’m done…

The shop keeper opens the curtain and I see no one.

Sk: Eh? Where’s Hyojoon-ssi? She should be here…

M: Ah, maybe she is in restroom? *look at the shop keeper*

Sk: right! Then I’ll call her and tell her that you’re done.

M: eh, you don’t have to, let’s just wa—

Before I can finish my line she’s already gone. I chuckled and once again turn around to see my reflection in the mirror. I smiled bitterly. How much I want to wear this dress for him. How I wonder we’ll create a happy ending on our love story. I sighed and decided to take a seat in the sofa.

-10 minutes-

-20 minutes-

-45 minutes-

- 1 hour-

I looked around and I started feeling worried. I’m alone here. The shop keeper who was calling for Hyojoon hasn’t come back yet. Where’s everybody? I thought. When I decided to go to restroom too I just realize that I don’t even know where it is. I walked towards the lift and when I tried to push the botton to go down there’s no response. Is it broken? But we used it before. My phone! Ah, I forgot that my bag is with Hyojoon. The day already change into night and it’s kinda creepying me out. I decided to walk around and keep busying my self. Wait, what is that? I swear I heard something from the other corner of this room. Aishh, why it has to be happen? I’m afraid with this kind of thing. Hyojoon ah, where are you? Then once again I heard the same sound but the sound is louder now. It’s a melody, creepy melody.

….

….

I can’t take it anymore. I need to go now, it’s too scary here. There’s must be an emergency exit here. Walking with this dress already hard for me plus my not-too-high heels. I decided to take off my shoes and carried it. After few time looking for an emergency room, I finally found it. I undoubtly going down carefully. When I reach the ground floor and there’s only a door there. I opened it and I got surprise by what I see behind that door.

That place is so beautiful. I walked towards the tree and see a man standing. I can’t see his face because he is back facing me but I do feel familiar with his back.

M: Thank God, there’s someone here. I thought there’s no one here and it scared me.

I lil run towards him and when finally I can see his face. I’m frozen.

….

(K.Will-Marry You)

That man is Kim Jongin and he’s wearing a white tuxedo. His hair back to black again and he smiles widely as he sees me. He looks at me from top to toe and suddenly chuckled. He take a step towards me and take a step back from him, we do that for few times till I can’t step back anymore. His smile growing wider.

K: You know what, you’re wrong wearing your shoes.

He takes the shoes from my hand and suddenly kneeling.

M: Ka…Kai what are you doing?

K: I’m helping you wear your shoes.

He takes my leg and put the shoes on and do the same with the other one. Then he stand up. His face and mine are so close and I can feel his breath. I hurriedly looking away.

M: D…do you see Hyojoon? I’m looking for her.

K: Can you looking into my eyes, Yoonshin ah? Because I miss you so much… I miss the way you looking at me, smiling to me. I miss listening your laugh.

Without waiting for my answer he makes me looking at him.

M: Wa…Wae you suddenly acting like th—

K: ssshhh, can you let me talk first?

M: *slowly nodded*

K: Seven years, it takes seven years for me to finally can see you in that dress. First two years, I watched your hard work, tried to stand in the stage as me and I reached out my hand when you feeling down because I do want you so too. The next two years, it passed so fast for me, we take a step closer as you said yes to become my lover. With you by my side, I think I can spend my whole life just like that. And these last three years feels like thirty years for me. You went and dissapeard from my sight. You said that you wondering if I do feel the same like you do and my answer is yes. Everyday in these three years I always wonder what are you doing, do you miss me. And you know what it breaks my heart when I know that you tried to take all of it alone, fighting alone, hiding your own feeling and giving up your dream for me. This time I won’t let you go again and I’ll tell the world that I desperately in love you. Lee Yoonshin, will you once again hold me in your heart and marry me?

I’m speechless. His confession is so sincere. But, he is going to marry Hyojoon right?

M: Kai, are you out of your mind??

K: …… *suddenly bursting in laugh* you’re really unique. I never expected that question from you.

M: A…ani! But you’re going to marry Hyojoon right? How can you ask me to marry you?

K: *still laughing* ah, that… That’s only a prank.

M: What??

K: That’s Hyojoon’s idea. She said she wanna give you a revenge after leaving her alone. And because it’s interesting so I decided to do it.

M: Geotjimal!

K: Ani, I’m not. All of us planned it, we also got your parents help to ask you to come back to Seoul. Fans that holding a banner of Hyojoon and I engagement are actually my fans. *chuckle* But fyi, it’s hard for me to acting cold in front of you because everytime I see you I wanna run and hug you that’s why Kris hyung really worried when I decided to bring you home.

I really am speechless. Now everything makes sense.

K: Ehm… so will you answer my question before? *grin*

M: Yes.

K: Then the answer is?

M: I already told you. *lil laugh*

He chuckled and hold my hands.

K: Let’s go now, everyone are waiting for our wedding ceremony…

~~~

K: In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full, alive. You make me laugh. You let me cry. You are my breath, my every heartbeat. I am yours. You are mine. Of this we are certain. You are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost. You must stay there forever.

He stopped for while before say again.

K: I, Kim Jongin, take you, Lee Yoonshin, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and my wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.

I can’t hold my tears as I listen to his vow. But this tears are the happy tears. And now is my turn to state my vow. I don’t know how I manage to say it but this come from my heart.

M: You are my inspiration and my soul's fire. You are the magic of my days. You help me laugh, you teach me love. You provide a safe place for me, unlike I've ever known. You free me to sing my own song. You are more of an amazement to me, each day I rediscover you. You are my greatest boon. I am yours. You are mine. Of this we are certain. You are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost. You must stay there forever.

I take a breath and continue.

M: I, Lee Yoonshin, take you, Kim Jongin, to be my friend, my lover, the father of my children and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity.

After I finished state my vow. We exchange rings. I’m so surprise when I realize that the rings that he choose are the one that I told him three years ago before everything happen. He still remembers it. 

P: You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings. What God has joined, men must not divide. Amen.

Everyone including Our parents, EXO, Hyojoon, some staffs of SM, and many more are giving us a standing applause, congratulating us. Both of mine and Kai’s face are full of happiness. Three years of waiting are worth it. I love him, now and forever more.

~~~

K: So, is this the end that you want on our story? Like a fairytale? *smile*

M: *shaking head* ani, I don’t want an ending like a fairytale. I don’t even want an ending for our love story. *lil laugh*

K: Keurae? So our love story hasn’t end yet? *raised an eyebrow*

M: Our love story has just begun…*smiled*

♪♪♪

Kris’s POV

~Flashback, three years ago~

We running as fast as we can, hoping that Yoonshin’s flight hasn’t depart yet. I decided to tell Kai after she went to the airport. He needs to know, I thought.

“I’m sorry the flight you asked already departed five minutes ago.”

Kr: *cursing in heart* Kai, you need to run after her!

Argh, what happen with this boy? He just give me a silent.

Kr: Kim Jongin! You need to go to Santorini too! You have to after her! I’ll help you booking the flight!

I’m about to run when he stop me.

K: wait hyung! There’s no need. There’s no need to after her now, she’ll insisted to leave me.

Kr: then? What will you do? Just stay still and waiting for her to come back?

Once again he just silent and give me a meaningful smile.

~End of flashback~

That time I don’t know that he’ll do everything so Yoonshin will feel safe with him, such as begging to our CEO and fans, finishing his army and even abandoning his own feeling to run after her for three years. Everyone suddenly cheering and I turn my look to the kissing couple in front. They look so happy. In the end, all of their suffer and tears are worth it.

 

♪♪♪~~♪♪♪

 


a/n: Ah, I donno if this end will satisfy you or not. But I hope you enjoy it. So, this is the end of this story, I guess? lol. I have another plan, I'll  make an epilogue for it. So, let's see it later hehe. Anyway I take the vow from here. Thank you for all of you who read,subscribe,comments, and vote. I'm really sorry for grammar mistake or if I acted weird to u hehe Please dont hesitate to tell me what you think bout this story or the chapters. I really appreciate it.