Love

~ Tears of Love ~

LOVE

 

K: Saranghae, Lee Yoonshin. I hold my self to not tell you but I can’t. My love for you is too much to be hidden. I want you to be my last love. I love you.

I looking at him in surprise but as soon as I see his sincerely face, my eyes become teary and a tear falling to my cheek. With his thumb he wipes it and looking back at me with worried face.

M: I… I love you too, Kim Jongin.

Finally, I can say that words. I’m too afraid to tell him about it, afraid that our relationship will change. I smiled when his sense back after listen to my answer. He leaning on me and give me a gentle kiss. I realize our relationship will change no matter what. But still it’s a sweet change for now.

♪♪♪♪♪♪

It's been 2 years since Kai and I are dating. EXO members and Hyojoon are surprised when we told them bout it. We decided to tell them this because we know that sooner or later they'll find out.

They help us in many ways such as covering us from managers when kai took me to his home and introduced me to his family.

Yeah,we are this serious.

But our relationship won't going further anytime soon because a reason and that is one of the SmE's rules that not allowing their artists to have a relationship especially withthem who are under the same agency.

I know it is too fast for an idol to be in this kind relationship and it seems suspucious but believe me, except sleeping in the same bed when we were having a night in his house or when there's no managers in dorm, we haven't doing anything that we shouldn't do.

He knows me. He isn't only know that I respect marriage and will only do 'it' with my husband but He also understand me.

Once I asked him bout this and he told me that he's dating me because he loves me and not only for that kind of thing.

He'll wait till I'm ready.

I believe I make a lot of girls jealous, not only because I’m dating EXO-K’s dance machine but because I got a man that loves me with all his heart.

Don’t take it wrong.

We are same with other couples, there were a lot of argue and fight between us, don't have much time for two of us and misunderstand, we’ve been through all of that and not only once ‘break up’ words out from my mouth but he did’t let me go.

I’m so lucky to love and being loved by Kim Jong In.

 

I'm back from my thought when I feel a pair of hands wrap me from behind.

I'm smiling when I see his sleepy face through the window in front of me.

Today we visited his home to celebrate eomoni’s nth birthday and decided to stay a night.

He snuggles his face to my neck as he gives me back hug.

 

K: what are you doing here? I surprised when realize that I were hugging a bolsters and not you.

M: Mian, I were awake because a dream and can't back to sleep.

 

He lifts his head and looking at me.

 

K: bad dream? Why didn't you wake me up?

M: how can I waking you up when I know that you rarely get enough sleep? *chuckle*

K: I'm a man that only needs sleep for a while.

M: what a lie. Do you forget that I'm your fan? I have a lot of your sleep walking photo in the airport. You even need sehun to lead your way. *lil laugh*

 

He smiles hearing my answer and gives me an obvious adores face.

 

M: what?

K: what what? *innocently*

M: why are you looking at me like that?

K: like what? *smile teasingly*

M: *rolling eyes* like you adore a little girl...

K: am I?

M: you are, so stop teasing me.

 

I whinned at him that only make him laugh even more so I shoot him with a glare.

 

K: *hold his laugh* aniya, I’m thinking that you’re so precious to me till even your laugh sounds like a melody in my ear. *peck M’s cheek* so tell me what did you dream till you can’t back to sleep again.
 

I’m blushing after he said that and decided to ignore his fluffy words.

 

M: I forget it. All I can remember is just that I lose something that really important for me. Like there’s a part of my self that gone when I lose that thing, but I can’t remember what is that thing. *trying hard to remember it*

K: it’s ok, don’t remember it if you can’t. It’s just a dream. Let’s go back to sleep, eomma wants us to accompany her and appa do aerobic tomorrow morning after that we still have the last meeting for EXO’s MV.

 

In a minute my head’s already leaning in his chest while his hands wrap me and pull me closer to him. I can listen to his heartbeat then I lift my head to see him.

 

M: You know what, Kai. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite. I hope we’ll write a happy ending on it.

K: We will. I’ll promise you that our story will end like a fairytale till we don’t have to search others for our kids’s bedtime story.

 

He said that with the most sincere expression I’ve ever see in my life and I’m falling deeper in love with him.

I smile and initiatively lean closer to give him a kiss, he seems surprise at first but then he kissed me back gently as usual.

I’ll keep that promise till the day you make it true. 

After that he keeps my head and making sure that I get to sleep.

 

♪♪♪♪♪

 


a/n: I think it'll be longer than I thought. Feel free to comment, telling me your opinion or give me some advices. I'm still a beginner on it. Thank you. [xoxo]