Grows With a Kiss

~ Tears of Love ~

GROWS WITH A KISS

 

EXO - Don't Go

 

♪ Lee Yoonshin’s POV ♪

 

Dr: So just like what we talked yesterday that you two will have a kiss scene. But u still can improvise it, that’s just cue from me…

M: Then, is there something specific that we have to do?

I nervously asked the director who then give me a handed video camera that already protected by waterproof case.

He said that he’ll add some self camera on this video.

As we’re getting ready on our position, I’m feeling more nervous. I looked at Kai.

M: Tell me that I’m good and will doing good.

He chuckled before he holds my shoulder and looking at me so gently.

K: Lee Yoonshin, You’re good and will doing good. We’ll do great. Don’t be nervous, ok?

I nodded and take a deep breath when director tell us to ready.

As soon as he shouts “Action”, I attack Kai with water splashes while my other hand holding the vid-cam.

K: woah, you’re a fast reactor, Lee Yoonshin.

He attacked me back and our laugh can’t stop for a while.

We already forget that we’re taking a scene and being watched by people in there.

K: hey, don’t you think that we have to introduce ourselves? *laugh,still splashing water*

M: Then you need to stop splashing water on me, Kai. *trying to stop him*

K: fine fine, let me splash you once more. *splashing,laugh* now, let’s introduce ourselves. Ah, I’ll hold the vid-cam.

M: *giggle* why I have to let you hold the vid-cam?

K: because you might get tired holding it. *splashing once again with a big grin*

M: gee, you better holding it than keep splashing me.

I give him the vid-cam before standing beside him, waving to the camera and say “Annyeong!”.

His free hand is around my shoulder now.

K: Annyeong, Choneun Kim Jongin imnida! *wide smile*

M: ya, the camera doesn’t interest with you. *pinch him jokingly* once again, annyeong, I’m Lee Yoonshin. Do you know where we are right now? *look at the sea behind* It’s Busaaaaaan! *too excited* eish, why am I over excited like this? *feel embarassing suddenly*

K: The camera doesn’t but people who’ll watch this are interesting with me. *laugh* that’s right! We are at Haeundae Beach now… eh, wae? You’re cute that way, keuchi?

He gave me a soft pinch on nose before looking back to the camera, making me blushing.

M: meh~ *looking away* now, since we already introduce ourselves…

I grin widely before I splashed him as soon as he back from his surpriseness he splashes me stronger than before, making me run away from it.

I suddenly stopped to see the blue sky that is now turn into orange beautifully.

A second later I heard Kai's shout and when I turn my head to see him, I feel a body crashed mine.

I scream before kai's free hand protecting me and prevent his other hand that hold vid-cam to hit my head.

Now we're lying side by side.

 

K: yoonshin-ah! Gwaenchana? Did you get hurt? I'm sorry, I can't stop my way... *worrily looking at me*

M: *bursting into laugh* look at you! Since when the sand becomes your face powder?

Almost all of his hair and face are covered by the sand now.

I reach out my hand and wipe the sand from him.

I haven’t done wipe all of it, he stopped my hand and held it.

He’s looking at me deeply and my heart skip a beat before it’s beating faster and faster because of him.

K: Since this moment? *chuckle* Now answer me, since when your eyes, your nose, your cheeks…and your lips become so lovely?

He touched each part of my face after said it.

Before I can answer him and slowly leaning towards me, gently put his lips against mine and gently kissing me which I believe not only an acting. 

I even no longer notice that there’s a camera taking this beautiful moment of us.

I close my eyes and kiss him back.

I’m kissing my Kim Jongin right now and not our Kai.

Then, I parted our lips to take a breath as I try to keep remember the feeling of it.

Our head attached together while his hand carresing my cheek.

K: You have no idea, how much I wanna tell everyone that you’re my lover. I love you, Lee Yoonshin. Now and till I stop breathing. So please, don’t go from my vision,don’t disappear from me.

He whispers that to me right in front of my ear so the camera won’t be able to record it too.

Dr: Aaaand Cut!

Director’s shout surprisses me and bring me back to the real situation.

Dr: Bravo! Bravo! Kai, Lee Yoonshin! You two just give me the most wonderful scene!

We walk toward director after Kai helped me to stand up.

M&K: kamsahamnida,kamdongnim. *smile, bow*

Dr: Tell me something, are you guys really dating? *whisper,big grin*

M: eh? Us? *looking at Kai anxiously*

K: *try to be calm* kamdongnim, why in a sudden?

Dr: aniya, I just wondering because the feel of you two are so real.

The director then laughing and tell us to change our clothes since what we are wearing now already soaked.

We are on the way to our van that actually side by side and didn’t forget to say thankful to the stuffs for their hardwork. I stopped him from walk in to his van.

M: Kai! So do I and I promise you won’t.

I closed my van’s door with a smile on my face, not willing to see his reaction either he get it or not.

I love you too and I promise you that I won’t go and disappear from you, Kim Jongin.

I thought there’s no one who’s paying attention to what I said just now since everybody are busy with their own job. Yeah, I thought.

♪♪♪

 


a/n: Up to here, how's your feeling,dear reader? Please comment and tell me what you think bout it. 

Kai's aegyo for you. ([^-^])

cr: to the owner