The Greater The Tragedy

~ Tears of Love ~

The Greater the Tragedy

 

It’s been three days. But I see not even a finger move from her. She’s still lying unconsciously in the hospital. No matter how hard I called her, she doesn’t give me response. I was so shock after getting news that she fell from 25 steps stairs. From what doctor said her head bumped hard and that’s why she hasn’t wake up yet till now. Yesterday was EXO’s comeback. We need to perform our new song on many music shows. Usually I’ll do all performaces happily and all out but not this time. It’s 11:00 pm and I just back from radio show. I hold her hand and caressing her cheek with the other hand.

K: Yoonshin ah, how are you today? I miss you so much. Mianhae, I just come here now. Our comeback is a big hit, Yoonshin ah. You said that you’re my fan, right? Then why don’t you watch our comeback? Yoonshin ah, jebal, answer me. Give me a response. Tell me that you’re okay. I’m afraid, Yoonshin ah. Please don’t leave me.

I can’t hold my self to not crying. I tell the truth. I’m so scared that she’ll never open her eyes again. I’m afraid that she’ll leave me without even saying good bye. I’m such a coward, right? I love her so much till I can’t live without her. I hurriedly wipe my tears as I heard a sound. My manager hyung walk in and sit beside me.

Mh: I just got a news that what happened to Yoonshin wasn’t a pure accident.

I turn to see him right away asking for the explanation.

Mh: The police found witnesses that see two girls pushed her till she fell from stairs when she was accepting a call from Hyojoon. But because that was dark, the witnesses kinda hard to tell the police what they look like. Do you know that since the drama MV teaser out she got blackmails?

K: Mwo…mworagoyo?

I tighten my hold on her hand and look at hyung confusely.

Mh: She got blackmails everyday since the teaser out. A pot even almost fall on her while they waiting for their car and Yoonshin was a bit taken a back after that accident. Rin just told me everything. She said that Yoonshin doesn’t want to let you know because she knows that you’ll get worried.

I turn my head back to see her sleepy face. I didn’t know that she had to go through all of that alone. I even said that we’ll go through this together but why? Why she didn’t tell me?

Mh: Listen, Jongin ah. I can see both of your feeling is real and true and actually happy to see that. But what am I most scared to happen was already happen. Your fans, her fans, we don’t know their characters. Some of them are perfectly fine when they found out the teaser and some of them are perfectly unfine and finally decided to do something bad. I have to remind you that it’s just a teaser of you kiss scene with her. What will they do if they know that you and her are dating?

I keep looking at her, my tears are overflowing and falling to her hand as I listened hyung’s said. I hate to admit it but he’s right. I pulled her hand put it on my cheek.

K: I love her so much, hyung, I love her. I can’t live without her. I never think that my love will make her through all of this. What should I do hyung? I’ll never ever be able to say ‘Good bye’ to her. I will never ever be.

I cried on her hand while hyung just patting my back to comfort me.

I don’t know that there’s a tear fall from the closing eyes in front of me.

Yoonshin ah, please wake and tell me that everything is gonna be okay.

 

~

 

♪ Author’s POV ♪

 

Two weeks passed and you haven’t even give a sign wake up soon. A lot of your fans come to visited you eventhough they can’t see you directly. Kai have to endure his will to always stay at your side all the time because of the EXO’s comeback.

If the other day there was always be someone who is accompany you but tonight you’re alone, keeping the pace of your breath. Suddenly your weak fingers are moving and unconciously you called his name. A nurse come to check you up become surprise at your sudden wake up, she runs and calls the doctor hurriedly.

 

~

♪ Kai’s POV ♪

 

We go to hospital as soon as our schedule. I’m so happy, she finally wakes up. I can’t wait to hug her and tell her how much I miss her. We arrive in front of her room Rin noona is talking with the doctor maybe talking bout her condition. I want to know too but for now I want to see her. So I open the door and being welcomed by her laughing. It sounds like music to my ears. My heart beating faster and without hesitation I wrap my hands around her. I hug her tightly. I kinda hope for her to hug me back.

K: Thank God you’re awake, Yoonshin ah. You don’t know how worried I am.

I’ll never expect that the day I’ve been waiting for for these two weeks will become the day I wish never happened in my life.

M: Mianhae but can you release me? I don’t know you.

 

♪♪♪


A/N: Ohohooho finally I got free wifi >.< the next chapter will be the last chapter. or not? hahaha that depend on you dear readers. Thank you for waiting patiencely. *bow*