Starts With a Smile

~ Tears of Love ~

STARTS WITH A SMILE

 

EXO - Don't Go

Yesterday we had our last meeting about EXO’s addition MV making for their repacked album and today we will start doing it, the song that they choose is “Don’t Go” from their first album XOXO.

They hope this MV will help them to show their “boyfriend” side to fans and of course they need ‘girlfriend’ for it.

Have no idea how can it happen but in this MV I’ll be Kai’s girlfriend.

The MV location is in Haeundae beach in Busan.

Although the shooting will start when the sun almost set the staffs already stand by here since morning.

Sr: I know that you’re nervous since you’ll have a kiss scene with Kai, but you have to keep calm. You just need to relax, take a deep breath and go with it. I believe you can do it. Ya, are you even listening me, Yoonshin ah?

I open my eyes that just done being put eye shadow on by my coordi eonni that now making sure that there’s nothing less or more make up on my face.

I see both of Rin eonni’s hands are on her waist side now.

M: I am, eonni. I just can’t answer you. *lil laugh* and I’ll be okay, don’t worry. I’m calm.

I reassure my manager with a smile eventhough I’m nervous much.

I know it’s not my first time to kiss Kai, but it’s my first time to kiss him in front of other people.

I take a step out from my van to the sand and being welcoming by the sight of handsome boys with beautiful sea as a background.

 

I’m indeed their fan, just the lucky one that doesn’t have to being forbid to see this scene before the mv release.

I walk toward the director that watching the scene through his small screen till he said “Cut!” and told the staffs to get ready for the next scene.

 

♪ Kai’s POV ♪

 

“Cut!” Finally, I can take a break but why I’m so excited and can’t wait for director to start the next scene?

Oh yeah, the next scene is my and her scene, of course I’m excited.

For the first time I can hug and kiss my girlfriend, althought people will think that everything is acting.

I walked toward the director to check the result but my step stop when my eyes catch her figure, standing not too far from the spot that I about to reach.

She’s so beautiful with that dress and the wind brezzes her hair, not to mention it but a smile that only appear when she sees me, I’m stunning because of it.

I walk closer not toward director but toward her.

K: You look beautiful and… y.

I bend down a bit only to whisper the last word. I smiled when I see her looking down to hide her blushing face.

M: Stop it. What if there’s someone watching us?

I giggled when she smacked me and looking around to see if there’s someone who watching us but as long as I see people are busy preparing for the next scene.

As soon as director calls our name, we approaching him and he directing us once again bout what we should do.

I didn’t realize that there’s a pair of eyes keeps watching us since my step stopped until then.

♪♪♪