Doubt That The Sun Doth Move

~ Tears of Love ~

Doubt That The Sun Doth Move

 

He changes his hair, I thought. 

I need to prevent my self to not run and hug him. I turn around. I need to go now. 

They’re coming nearer and if I’m not go now, they’ll see, that’s if they still remember me. 

Only after I take few steps forward I stopped again, no, not only my step but also my heart.

My eyes are now looking at a banner.

 

 

I can’t explain what I feel right now. He… He is going to married? With…my bestfriend? But, but how? Doesn’t Hyojoon love Sehun? Aren’t they still in SM who isn’t allowed a relationship between their fellow? How can it happen? I left him because I’m afraid that SM and his fans can’t accept our relationship and I don’t want to ruin his dream, his hardwork. But now, right in front of me, his fans are congratulating him for his engagement but not with me. What am I supposed to do? I can’t think anymore right now. The long flights from Santorini to Seoul already make me want to cry because of the tiredness and now I get the most painful news. What should I do? After all, I shouldn’t come back here.

I don’t know I’ve been standing like this for how long but a hand on my shoulder bring my mind back. “Are you okay?” I can hear a missable caring voice asking me and somehow it calms me. I turn around.

M: ah, ne… I’m okay, sorry I’m blocking yo---

I stop saying as his eyes widen. Yi Fan ge. Why it has to be him?

Kr: Lee Yoonshin!

Lee Yoonshin, it’s pretty long since I heard someone call me with that name. He said it a bit loud, making other members turn to looking at me. Oh, I’m so ruined!

Cy: Yoonshin ah! Is that really you?

Chanyeol oppa come closer to me and being followed by others. There’s only one who is standing still, not even move an inch from his place. His expression is shock, he looked at me like he looks at a ghost. Of course! Who wants too see his ex-girlfriend who was gone for three years after tell him that she lost her memories, and to remind you, he is engage already.

Bz: Oh my! It’s really you! Where have you been? Why, why you suddenly resigned, went abroad, and never tell us about it! You know we really worried about---

Minseok oppa stop when he realizes that I’m not even paying attention with his words. My eyes only looking at him, Kim Jongin.

"Is there someone else who need the taxi?" That sound snapped me back into reality, I need to go, now!

M: I'm sorry I have to go!

I run to the taxi and tell the driver to start driving immediately, not let them to catch me up. So once again, I left Kris ge and other oppa speechless. For the first time after I arrive here, I can breath relievely yet my heart so hurt. He didn't even try to run after me. I smiled bitterly. For now, I just want to arrive at home, make sure that my dad is okay then go back to Santorini.

M: Eeeeh!!?? Appa is just fainted because lack of sleep?

Ap: *chuckle* ne, your eomma just too panic, she brought me to hospital and sent a telegram to you. . Mianhae, ___ah. But it's good right, after three years we finally can see you again…

Eo: keurae, ___ ah. You don't know how we miss you.

M: But eomma, you can send me a telegram and tell me that appa is okay, right? *sighed* I’m so worried… *sad pouted*

Eo: Mianhae, ___ ah. Eomma is already old and forgot to tell you again. *grin*

Seeing that kind of expression from my mom make me smile. I hug her tightly.

M: I miss you so much, eomma.

Because some reason I almost cry this time. Thanks to appa who is asking a hug from me too. I chuckled and hug him.

M: I miss you too, appa. It’s so relieved that you’re okay. You have to take care your health and how can you fainted just because lack of sleep? *bit pout*

Ap: Aigoo, you’re still like three years ago. You must been through much hard time alone, ___ ah. Don’t worry about appa. Your happiness will become appa’s health and strength.

Appa gives me such a caring and warm look while I just can give him a weak smile because the truth is everything are so hard and painfull for me.

Eo: Aigoo, look at you. You must be tired after the flight, eomma already make your room up. You can go to sleep right away.

I can't deny what my mom said. I'm so tired. Physically and mentally. 

I make my way to my room with eomma escourting me. I’m lying down on my bed as soon as we arrive in my room. After my mom gives me a good night kiss, I left alone in my room, I can't hold my tears anymore. What happened in the airport just now really break my heart.

~~~

Ting Tong. “Eomma, I'll open the door." I shout to my mom who is still busy in the kitchen.

I walk toward front door and open it.

Oh, please. Please not today.

C: It's you! You're come back!

I stand still as Hyojoon hugs me tightly. It's not because I don't miss her, of course I miss her, she is my best friend and I know her since junior high school. I miss her so much but remembering the truth that she's going to marry with Jongin is hurting me.

C: Where have you been? Why you leave me? Oh my God I miss you so much. You have no idea how hard I tried to contact you! *sobbing*

She hugs me so tightly till I can't breath.

M: Hyo, hyojoon ah... Too tight!

I patted her back and she releases me right away.

C: Mian... I'm too happy to see you again... *wipes her tears*

M: *lil smile* Come in, why are we standing here if we can sit comfortly in sofa...

So both of us walked in to living room together while she's holding my hand.

Eo: Who is th--, aigoo! Hyojoon ah... You're here...

C: Annyeonghaseyo, eomoni. *bow*

Eo: eeey, why so formal? Come hug me now...

My mom opens arms widely as Hyojoon come closer and hug her. Like I said before, we are best friend for years, my mom is like hers and her mom is like mine. 

While, my mom busy asking hyojoon bout her mom, I'm back to sit in front of my laptop. I was looking for ticket back to Santorini. 

As I continue searching for the ticket, sometimes I took a glance at Hyojoon. She dyed her hair become red and somehow I found her become more beautiful. Is it because of her hair? Her make up? Or is it because she's so happy waiting for her wedding? I heard a woman will become more beautiful towards her wedding day.

I hurrily back to see my laptop as she turns her head to me and walks approaching me.

C: ya! Lee Yoonshin! After three years meeting again with your bestfriend, you're only busying yourself in front of laptop, huh? How cold are you!

M: *forcing a smile* mian mian but it's so urgent.

C: what so urgent?? *turn her attention to my screen laptop,frowning* Ya!! You arrived yesterday and you already wanna booking a ticket back?

M: Well, I don't have business in here anymore.

I act colder than I planned and maybe she sees that as she starts to talk bout something that I don't want her to mention at all.

C: Yoonshin ah, I… I’ll get married.

M: Oh, jinjja? Chukae…

I hope my voice is sound cheer enough eventhough I doubt it.

C: *weak smile* you already know it, don’t you? I’m going to marry Jongin.

Waow, now she called him by his real name, as I remember she always called him Kai. I just give her a silence.

C: Since you were gone, I become very lonely and closed my self from everyone. Then I saw Jongin who is felt the same with me. I lost my best friend and he lost his lover but we still didn’t want to admit it so I always talked bout you with him. As time goes we become attached to each other and well… you know the rest…

I don’t know and I don’t want to know it so I just give her a bitter smile.

M: oh…

C: Do you… do you still love him?

Yes, I do. Only if I can tell her that but I can’t.

M: ah! I still haven’t got you a drink yet. What you want to drink? Cola? You like cola, don’t you? Or your taste already change? *awkwardly try to change conversation*

C: ani, cola is fine. Yoonshin ah, should I take that as yes?

M: Ya, you already wanna marry him, then why you have to ask my feeling? *awk laugh*

C: Of course I have to ask you! You’re my bestfriend!

M: Just marry him. There’s nothing I care about it.

C: Jinjja? *suddenly excited* Btw, I want you to become my bridesmaid!

Wha... What? Just to know that she’ll marry him already break my heart and now she’s asking me to be her bridesmaid?

M: Mianhae, Hyojoon ah. I can’t I have to go back to Santorini as soon as possible.

C: Why?

M: Well, keunyang… *can’t find any reason*

C: You’re lying right? You still love him. I’ll cancel the wedding! *take her phone*

M: mw... mwo? Ya! How can you say that!

C: How can you asked me? How can I marry with my bestfriend’s lover!

M: He is not! Not anymore...

C: But you still love him! I’ll cancel it for you! After all I’m just your replacement!

M: Choi Hyojoon! Don’t you ever say that again! He’ll never do that! He decided to marry you and that means he loves you for who you are!

I can’t hold my voice anymore. I know Kim Jongin. Once he loves, he’ll do everything for her and he’ll never lie to his own feeling.

M: You want to know my feeling? I don’t love him anymore! Relieved now?!

C: Then prove it! Be my bridesmaid!

 

♪♪♪

 


a/n : φ(・ω・` ) annyeoooong!! ^-^ 

I'm back~ hoho How is it? How is it? Do you like this update? Btw, I said that I'll only post 3 chapters right? But I think I'll make it till 4 chapters. As you see I used William Shakespare's words in Amulet as a tittle of the chapter. That's why. Anyway, there's still 2 chapters left. Please looking forward it and find out will Yoonshin become Hyojoon's bridesmaid or not. 

Please do subscribe, comments, and votes. Thank you for reading it. Hope you enjoy this story.