When It's Over

~ Tears of Love ~

When It’s Over

 

♪ Kim Jongin's POV 

 

M: Jaesonghaeyo, Can you release me? Who are you anyway?

I swear my heart skipped a beat when hear that.

K: Yoonshin ah, what are you talking bout? Are you trying to prank me? * I chuckled and hug her once again*

M: But, I really don't know you.

 

♪~~~♪

 

"She lost her memory. She can't remember everything that happen these past five years. She doesn't even remember that she's an idol. And doctor said it'll be best if we don't push her to remember." That's all what Hyojoon told me. What? What am I supposed to do? I will never ever be able to say goodbye to her but I can't act like there’s nothing happen between me and her. Now a month passed and her memory hasn't comeback. I just can watc h her even every part of me screamed to hug and tell her that I'm her boyfriend.

I cried my self to sleep, just like the other night since she's awake. I don't know that love is this hurt.

 

♪ Lee Yoonshin's POV ♪

 

I walk through my connection door to EXO's dorm and walk in to his room. To the one that hugged me as soon as he saw me awake from 2 weeks coma. I shouldn't come here but it’ll be my last time. After this I won't be able anymore.

Just like two years ago, I saw him sleeping unpeacefully. I wonder will it be the same if I didn't run away, if I didn't accept his invitation to the amusement park, if I didn't do something brave like singing on air in the amusement park, if I didn't kiss him back on that day.

I touch every part of his face, trying to remember each part of his face. I'll miss this eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips of him. Before I know it, my tears are falling down. I kiss him gently, eventhought he'll never know it at least I won't forget this feels. Mianhae, Kim Jongin. I remember you, I will always remember. Saranghae. Annyeong.

I put his lucky bracelet that he gave to me back on my trainee days on his bedside table.

Before my sobbing waking him up, I walk out from his room. I am standing still in front of his door crying without sound.

"So, you're not losing your memory?"

I surprised when I heard a gently voice, I thought the other members are still sleeping since it still dawn but there Kris ge is standing four steps away in front of me. How can I didn’t see him before? I wiped my tears and smiled bitterly.

M: Ge, let’s watch the sunrise view on rooftop.

 

♪~~~♪

 

So here we are, waiting for the sunrise in our dorm building rooftop. Kris ge just sitting in silence, waiting for me to answer his qustion before with another question in his mind now.

M: Two weeks, I lost my memories only for two weeks. You know what, Ge? When I was in coma, I know who was visiting me, I know what they were talking to me, I know everything that happened around and everybody’s attempt to wake me up. I also know that everyday no matter in the midnight or even dawn, Jongin always visiting me after his schedule, staying and sleeping beside me till manager oppa wakes him up for his next schedule. The night when manager oppa told him everything about the threaten letters and my accident, he was crying. For the first time since we’ve been together, I saw him cried. His tears fell in my hand that he held tightly, I can feel his burden was so big because of me. He said that he’ll never ever be able to say goodbye to me and that’s hurt him even more. So, I make it easier for him. I pretend to keep lost my memories after two weeks, he doesn’t need to say goodbye to me. He can back to his life before he met me. He can focus on his carrer. But Ge, it’s too much. I don’t know it’ll be this hurt. Watching him looking at me with his sad and suffer eyes, It’s too much for me, Ge. I really want to hug him and say that I love him, I miss him. I really want to tell him that I remember every moment I spend with him. I really wanna do that but I can’t. I already half way and this is the best for everybody, for SM, for EXO and for him.

Kr: What about you? Is this the best for you too?

I wiped my tears again for the nth times, instead of answering him I just give him a bitter smile and watching the sunrise.

After a while, I stand up and forcing a wide smile to my best gege in EXO.

M: Yi Fan ge! Can I have a big hug?

He doesn’t answer yes or no but he opens his arms widely so I come closer and hug him.

M: I’m going to Europe and will stay there.

Kr: what? *releasing hug and give me a surprise look*

M: What what? You know I really want to live there besides I already talked with Soo Man ahjussi and seeing my lost memories condition, he accepted my resign eventhought he said that I can back to SM whenever my memories back, I don’t think I’ll be able to back to Seoul anymore. * I'm forcing a smile*

Kr: This is too much, Lee Yoonshin!

M: *shaking head* it’s too much till I don’t think can endure it anymore if I stay here.

Kr: *sighing* when?

M: My flight is 09:00 am.

Kr: Today!!?? Are you kidding me? What about Rin noona? Hyojoon?

M: I already write a letter for them. Ge, I love you like my own oppa, gomawoyo for always taking care of me. I left him with you, please taking care of him too like you taking care of me. I need to go now. Annyeong.

I kiss his cheek and leave him speechless in rooftop. Mianhaeyo,ge.

 

♪~~~♪

♪ Three years later, Santorini, Greece , Europe ♪

 

M: You know what, Kai. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite. I hope well write a happy ending on it.

K: We will. Ill promise you that our story will end like a fairytale till we dont have to search others for our kidss bedtime story.

 

In my room where I can see the beauty of Santorini, I recall the night when he said that. He mesmerized me for the nth times in my life with the most sincere expression I’ve ever seen.

I’m looking at him through my laptop screen, seeing how charming he is on the stage, realizing that we’ll never be able to make it true, to write a happy ending for our love story.

I love him, so much. I can’t live without him.

But this is the best. For him, for others and the best for me. I keep reassuring my self and believe that I can move on, but why, why my tears keep falling and my heart aching eventhough three years passed already.

Mianhae, I remember you, Kim Jongin.

I still love you and will always do.

♪~end~♪

 


A/N: It's donee! or not? hahaha Are you happy with this ending? Please~~~ T~T tell me. I really want to know what you guys thinking about it. *sobs sobs* But, thank you so much for read this story. Love you.

Please do subscribe and comments. I really appreciated all of that. 

xoxo