We need to be IN the group - Frankenstein

A Halloweenish Story

“So why is Donghae hanging around with someone like Jessica Jung?” Hyoyeon asked.

“You shouldn’t be so quick to judge people.” Eunhyuk said, cutting a steak.

“What are you talking about, she has been in my class for the last 3 years. Quick to judge, you know, I’m not like that baby.” Hyoyeon responded.

“But it’s not like you talked to her before. She looked like she never met you.” Eunhyuk said.

“I guess I didn’t see her, she sits in the far corner of the class and she never talked.” Hyoyeon said.

“I see. I see.” Eunhyuk said, cutting another piece of meat.

“I bet she is just using Donghae for his money.” Hyoyeon said.

“What? I don’t think so.” Eunhyuk said, looking over at Donghae and Jessica. They were enjoying themselves.

“I don’t think so, come on, don’t make misunderstandings with people.” Eunhyuk said.

“Let’s go over there.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why? I’m still eating.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk? Baby? Come on, let’s go. We need to socialize with your brothers. You need to be on better terms with them.” Hyoyeon said.

“What? My relationship with my brothers is good.” Eunhyuk said.

“Really, why aren’t you sitting with them?” Hyoyeon said.

“Your point?” Eunhyuk said.

“You can’t inherit your dad’s hotel if they are together, Donghae isn’t going to betray Sungmin and the same for Sungmin. They are going to keep the hotel and split the profits. You aren’t going to be making money that way.” Hyoyeon said.

“They aren’t going to betray me.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m not saying they are going to betray you. Look, if Sungmin gets the inheritance, what is going to happen? His second man is going to be Donghae.”Hyoyeon said.

“I guess.” Eunhyuk said.

“And then Sunny and then maybe you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why Sunny before me?” Eunhyuk said.

“She is more reliable to him then you.” Hyoyeon said.

“I guess that is true.” Eunhyuk said.

“The same is going to be for Donghae but now Jessica is going to be in that position.”Hyoyeon said.

“I’m still ok if that’s happens.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why? You don’t want to be top dog? They make fun of you all the time because you have no guts to do anything on your own.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok, we will go over to their table but can you be a little nicer to Jessica?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Why should I?” Hyoyeon said.

“Because she is Donghae’s date. Do it for me, ok?” Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon just nodded.

 

“Hey guys.”Eunhyuk said.

“Nothing much.” Sunny said.

“What are you guys about to do?” Sungmin said. He just finished his food.

“We just finished eating so we wanted to hang out with you guys.” Hyoyeon said.

“Great…” Sunny said.

“We are actually going to head out soon.” Donghae said, referring to him and Jessica.

“Why? We haven’t even gotten a chance to talk to each other.” Hyoyeon said.

“Jessica hurt her knee so I’m going to take her home to rest.” Donghae said.

“Hey, my dad owns the hospital do you need anything like ointment or a bandage?” Hyoyeon said.

“No, it’s not that bad.”Jessica said.

“Who needs to go to a hospital for a bruise?” Sungmin asked. Sunny giggled. Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes.

“Anyways, we are going to say bye to dad and go.” Donghae said, helping Jessica out of the seat.

“It was nice meeting everyone.” Jessica said.

“No problem, we enjoyed your company.” Sungmin said.

“Yea, next time we should all hang out.” Sunny said. Jessica and Donghae waved bye and left.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk sat down. Things grew silent.

“So how is everyone?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I’m kinda tired.” Sunny said.

“We can leave if you want, the party is basically ended.” Sungmin said.

“Come on, let’s go to my house, we can have an after party.” Hyoyeon said. She stepped on Eunhyuk’s foot.

“Yea, you guys, the night is still young.” Eunhyuk said.

“As much as I like the night, I wouldn’t want to spend it partying. That makes me think, I need to get another book.” Sungmin said.

“I’m with Sungmin, one party was enough for me.” Sunny said.

“You guys are not fun at all.” Hyoyeon said. Sunny and Sungmin got up and left.

“You really need to work on your relationship with your brothers.” Hyoyeon said.

“I don’t think I’m the problem.”Eunhyuk said.

“What are you saying its me?”Hyoyeon said.

“No, no, of course not.” Eunhyuk said.

“Since everyone left, let’s go. My parents didn’t come and your dad is having too much fun over there.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yea, let’s go to your house, my house is depressing.” Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon nodded and left.