You happy? You got what you wanted. – Skeleton

A Halloweenish Story

“Donghae, how is the construction in Busan going?” Sungmin asked.

“It’s approximately going to take about a 1 or 2 years. I’m assuming it’s the same for Gyeongju” Donghae said.

“Yea, everything will be done by the time we get out of college.” Sungmin said.

“Yes, I think Busan would take a little longer then Gyeongju.” Donghae said.

“Why?” Sungmin asked.

“Busan is a good opportunity for us to build a mini mall inside of a hotel.” Donghae said.

“How so?” Sungmin said.

“Look.” Donghae said, showing the proposal.

“Looks like a good idea, what about Gyeongju?” Sungmin said.

“I think keeping the traditional look would be good.” Donghae said.

“True, I wanted to ask you about this idea.” Sungmin said, throwing Donghae his version.

“It’s a little better then my idea.” Donghae said. Sungmin smirked.

“It’s a lot better.” Sungmin said. A buzz was heard, Sungmin clicked a button to turn it on.

“Minnie! Your dad is here, he would like to see you and Donghae.” Sooyoung said. Donghae and Sungmin dropped their work and went out.

--

“I wonder what dad wants.” Donghae said, walking downstairs.  Sungmin shrugged. Eunhyuk peered downstairs to see Mr. Lee, Donghae, and Sungmin walking into the office.

“I wonder what they are doing?” Eunhyuk said. He walked downstairs to peer in.

“What are you doing?” Sooyoung asked. Eunhyuk looked up. Sooyoung was blocking the door.

“What are they doing?” Eunhyuk said.

“Mr. Lee has business with those two.” Sooyoung said.

“What about me?” Eunhyuk said.

“Nope.” Sooyoung said, guarding the door. Eunhyuk walked back upstairs.

--

“Shindong, follow me.” Eunhyuk said. Shindong and Eunhyuk went to Sungmin’s room.

“Tell me when Donghae and Sungmin are coming back up.” Eunhyuk said.

“Boss, what are you planning to do?” Shindong said.

“You don’t ask me questions. Just follow my orders.” Eunhyuk said. Shindong nodded and played watch out.

“Hmm, always leaving me out of things...” Eunhyuk said. He went to Sungmin’s room and was looking through his files.

“I wonder what this is.” Eunhyuk said, looking at Donghae’s proposal for Busan.

“What the hell? They had properties but didn’t tell me about them?” Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk looked through all the files and started looking through Sungmin’s laptop.

“He would have a password.” Eunhyuk said. He took pictures of everything and left.

“Shindong, let’s go.” Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk went to Donghae’s room to check if there was anything he can find out.

--

“Dad, what did you want?” Sungmin said.

“As you know, Eunhyuk already told us all about his Jeju property.” Mr. Lee said.

“Yea, what about it?” Donghae said.

“I would like you guys to take over for him.” Mr. Lee said.

“What?” Sungmin said.

“He has been sending us the proposals for his hotel and they aren’t... up to standards” Mr. Lee said. 

“Dad, we can’t just take it from him. He’s been working hard at it for months now.” Donghae said.

“We can help him with his proposals.” Sungmin said.

“Yes, you could help him but that doesn’t help him for later. This is business.” Mr. Lee said. Donghae shrugged.

“Hmm…” Sungmin said.

 “Look, you two have already started construction on the other two. Eunhyuk still hasn’t made a decent proposal that the board wants to accept.” Mr. Lee said.

“But dad, you have to think about it, me and Donghae decided to do this together, that it’s working so well.” Sungmin said.

“That’s true but you both have one property with your own set of proposals. You guys are even using different companies so there is no clashing.” Mr. Lee said.

“I guess.” Donghae said.

“Even if you guys were like Eunhyuk, you wouldn’t be helping him, he would just take what you guys are doing...” Mr. Lee said. Eunhyuk follows the idea he likes. (Remember racing to Busan, he followed Donghae)

“That’s true.” Sungmin said.

“Look, compare to your proposals that you two send me and what Eunhyuk sent me.” Mr. Lee said. Donghae and Sungmin gave conflicted faces at Mr. Lee.

“Get my point.” Mr. Lee said.

“Dad, we will work with him.” Sungmin said.

"I agree with Sungmin, he will not like it if we took it from him." Donghae said.

"Just try to work it  out with Eunhyuk." Mr. Lee said. Sungmin and Donghae looked at each other.

--

“Boss, they are coming back up.” Shindong said. Eunhyuk came out of Donghae’s room.

“What are you doing?” Donghae said.

“Nothing.” Eunhyuk said.

“Weren’t you just in my room?” Donghae said.

“No.” Eunhyuk said.

“It doesn’t matter, dad wants to see you.” Sungmin said. Eunhyuk walked down to see Mr. Lee.

--

“What do you want?” Eunhyuk said, he was kinda pissed.

“Eunhyuk, I think you should hand over Jeju property to Donghae and Sungmin.” Mr. Lee said.

“Why should I?” Eunhyuk said.

“This project is too big for you to handle, if anything just let Sungmin or Donghae help you with it.” .” Mr. Lee said.

“Why do I need to have their consent? I got this property on my own, with my own money.” Eunhyuk said.

“Son, the board isn’t going to accept your proposals. You are losing money for not using the property.” Mr. Lee said.

“Dad, just give me time, I will make another proposal for you.” Eunhyuk said.

“ I will give you every cent you spent on this project.” Mr. Lee said.

“As long as I have the rights to the property, you or them can take it away from me.” Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk stormed out of there. Mr. Lee sighed. Eunhyuk marched himself up to Sungmin’s room.

--

“When were you two going to tell me?” Eunhyuk said.

“About what?” Donghae said, holding his proposal.

“About that. That stuff in your hand. Don’t hide it from me. Mr.Choi. Mr. Park.” Eunhyuk said, looking at the both of them.