Let us explain. - Werewolf

A Halloweenish Story

“Eunhyuk, you looked through our stuff?” Donghae said.

“So what if I did? How could you two do this to me?” Eunhyuk asked.

“What are you talking about?” Sungmin said.

“I told you guys when I bought Jeju, but you guys didn’t even tell me you guys bought the other two properties?” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk, we did this for your own good.” Sungmin said.

“My own good? You guys watched as I spend hours for the last 3 months working on my proposal. But you guys were actually working together on this.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk, how much planning did you put into this before buying the property.” Donghae asked.

“I found out a week before the auction.” Eunhyuk said. Donghae sighed.

“Donghae found a month before the auction. I found out a couple days after him.” Sungmin started to explain.

“Your  point?” Eunhyuk said.

“Ideally, you would have a proposal of what you want to do before bidding.” Donghae said.

“Why didn’t you guys tell me?” Eunhyuk said.

“If we told you, would you have been prepared?” Sungmin said.

“I think I would of.” Eunhyuk said.

“Be realistic with us, if we told you would you be prepared?” Sungmin asked.

“It’s ok, I’m prepared now.” Eunhyuk said.

“What are you talking about now?” Donghae said. Eunhyuk showed their latest proposals to them.

“It’s ok, I can use what you guys already have.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk, that’s not how you start your own hotel. You can’t steal our ideas.” Donghae said.

“You guys need to stop doing this, ganging on me, and making me look bad. I’m the victim here.” Eunhyuk said, leaving Sungmin’s room.

“Wait, Eunhyuk…” Donghae and Sungmin said.

--

“I’m going to do it, dad, I got your proposal right here.” Eunhyuk said, sending all the stuff to his dad. Eunhyuk was walking to the stairwell. Donghae tackled Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk, you can’t use other work for your own.” Donghae said, trying to take the phone away from Eunhyuk.

“Get off of me.” Eunhyuk said, pushing Donghae off of him.

“Stop it, Eunhyuk. You didn’t even let us finish.” Donghae said.

“There is nothing you or Sungmin can say to me that will change my mind.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk, can you stop.” Sungmin said.

“No.You guys never include me in anything, taking all the credit. You guys look down on me all the time. Why can’t you guys just let me have something for once. HUH!” Eunhyuk said. Kibum went behind Eunhyuk and grabbed the phone from him.  Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk. Shindong pushed Donghae.

“Watch out!” Sungmin said. Donghae fell down the stairs.

“Donghae!” Kibum said. Kibum started running down the stairs to Donghae. Sungmin glared at Eunhyuk.

“What are you guys doing?” Mr. Lee said, coming out of the office. He saw Donghae on the ground, unconscious and bleeding.

“Donghae!” Mr. Lee said. Sooyoung called the ambulance.

--

Jessica ran through the halls, looking for room 433. She found it and the sign read Lee Donghae. Jessica walked in slowly.

“Jessica.” Sunny said. Jessica saw Donghae lying in the hospital bed, breathing mask with a bandaged head.

“Sungmin… what happened?” Jessica said. Sungmin took Jessica out of the room.

“Jessica, Donghae had an accident.” Sungmin said.

“He’s going to be ok though…right?” Jessica said. Sungmin sighed.

“Donghae is in a coma. We don’t know when he is going to wake up.” Sungmin said.

“Why? He’s a good person, how did this happen?” Jessica said.

“Eunhyuk and Donghae were fighting, and Eunhyuk’s assistant accidently pushed Donghae down the stairs.” Sungmin said. Jessica started sobbing.

“Donghae is a good person, a good person, why…” Jessica said. She sank to the floor and Sungmin started tearing up.

“Come on, go see him.” Sungmin said, picking up Jessica. They went back in. Jessica just sat next to Donghae.

“Hey Donghae… you didn’t come to school when you were suppose to… I had to go ask Sunny… and she said you were here. But why are you here? Why are you sleeping? You aren’t suppose to be sleeping… right now… Wake up....” Jessica said. She shook Donghae’s hand and he didn’t move. Sunny was filled with tears and Sungmin can only confort her. Donghae was in a coma.

--

“WHY?!! THIS WASN’T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!” Eunhyuk said. He was at home. He looked at Shindong.

“Boss…” Shindong said.

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!” Eunhyuk said. Shindong shrank.

“WHY! I am the victim, why do I have to look like the bad guy?” Eunhyuk said. He threw his work in the trash.

“Boss…” Shindong said once again.

“THEY PLANNED THIS! That’s it. They did this so I can’t make my hotel. They… are making me look bad on purpose. I’m the victim… I am the victim!!!” Eunhyuk said.