A Trip? A Bet? You kidding me? - Skeleton

A Halloweenish Story

“I feel like you used my knee as an excuse a lot today?” Jessica said.

“Was it obvious?” Donghae said. Jessica nodded.

“Well, at least you had fun, right?”Donghae said. Jessica nodded again.

“Then we are all good.” Donghae said. They were sitting in the car waiting for something or someone.

“What are we waiting for?” Jessica said. They left the party but were still in the parking garage.

“Waiting for Sungmin and Sunny.” Donghae said.

“What if they are staying late?” Jessica asked.

“We are good, there is only so much that Sunny can take before she is going to whine to Sungmin about leaving.” Donghae said. Sungmin and Sunny came out of the elevator and were walking to their car.

“See, I told you.” Donghae said. Donghae drove his car so they were next to Sungmin.

“Hey Sungmin, what are you guys going to do?” Donghae asked.

“We were going home.” Sunny said.

“I think we should have some fun before the night is over.” Donghae said.

“I thought Jessica’s knee was hurting.” Sungmin said.

“You know a bruise really only hurts for like an hour right?” Donghae said. Jessica nodded, she poked her knee and there was no pain.

“You make a great point.” Sungmin said.

“So what’s the plan?” Sunny said.

“Well, I got a car and Sungmin has a car. We can go anywhere.” Donghae said.

“Interesting, let’s wager.” Sungmin said. Sunny slapped her face.

“Let’s go to Jeju island.” Jessica said.

“We need a boat to get there.” Donghae said.

“I know, my family owns a boat in Busan. So if we are going to wager, let’s make it interesting.” Jessica said. Donghae smiled.

“Why are you promoting this behavior?” Sunny said. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon came out of the elevator.

“Let’s wager whoever is last on the boat, will pay for everyone’s trip in Jeju island.” Sungmin said.

“What are you guys doing?” Eunhyuk asked, walking over with Hyoyeon.

“Hey Eunhyuk, you come join in this bet.” Donghae said.

“I thought you guys needed rest?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yea, we are going on a trip to Jeju! To relax and enjoy the weekend.” Donghae said. Sunny suddenly smiled.

“So we, six, are going to Jeju island by car. Obviously, we can’t get there by car so Jessica offered to use her boat which is located in Busan. We are wagering whoever is last on the boat will pay for everyone’s trip in Jeju.” Sunny explained.

“In one hour, we will all meet at our house and we will start this race. Any route can be taken, just get to Busan.” Donghae said. Jessica nodded.

“Deal.” Sungmin said.

“What about you guys?” Sunny grinned. Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon.

“Yes we are going!” Hyoyeon said.

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk said.

“You need to join in this fun.” Hyoyeon said.

“What if we don’t win?” Eunhyuk said.

“Are you a poor person? Come on.” Hyoyeon said, lightly hitting Eunhyuk in the arm.

“Ok, we have placed the rules, see you in one hour!” Donghae said. He burned rubber and raced out of the parking garage.

--

“I thought that you didn’t want to see Hyoyeon’s face?” Sungmin said. Sunny put on her seatbelt.

“I know we aren’t going to be losing. And Donghae isn’t going to be losing. So then who would be losing.” Sunny said.

“You are sneaky.” Sungmin said. Sunny smiled.

“I need to pack some stuff, my house first please.” Sunny said. Sungmin flew out of the parking garage.

--

“Are we going to win?” Jessica said.

“Of course, Sungmin might be able to calculate the fastest way there but I have the skills.” Donghae said.

“Well, I guess, it’s a good thing you have me.” Jessica said.

“Why?” Donghae said.

“I know the fastest way to Busan, why do you think I offered my boat?” Jessica said.

“You are sneaky???” Donghae said, smiling.

“Free trip?” Jessica said.

“I like.” Donghae said.

--

“I think this is a bad idea. A bad idea.” Eunhyuk said, getting his keys out.

“What is the big deal?” Hyoyeon said.

“Have you seen the way Donghae drives?” Eunhyuk said.

“No.” Hyoyeon said.

“They are crazy!” Eunhyuk said.
“Calm down, we got this.” Hyoyeon said.

“Breathe… you got this.” Eunhyuk said.

--

“Minnie, are you guys sure you don’t want us to meet you there?” Sooyoung said.

“I’m sure.” Sungmin said, packing lightly.

“Do you need sunglasses, it might be hot?” Sooyoung said.

“Yea, I need to bring some books.” Sungmin said.

“How long are you guys going to be gone.” Sooyoung asked.

“Busan is about 205 miles and based on my shortcuts I want to say we can be there in 2hours and 50 minutes. The boat ride would probably take another 8 hours. And we want to play in jeju. So probably this whole weekend.” Sungmin said.

“Are you guys going to call a plane to pick you guys and your cars up?” Sooyoung asked.

“We will leave the cars in Busan, can you get someone to move them back up.” Sungmin said.

“That will be done.”Sooyoung said.

--

Sungmin and Sunny – red Porsche GT3

Donghae and Jessica – blue Audi R8

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon – black Nissan GTR

 

“Get ready, set, go!” Sooyoung said and they went off.