Sleeping Beauty is cute. - Frankenstein

A Halloweenish Story

Weeks passed, Donghae was still sleeping. Jessica stayed with Donghae and only left to shower or to get school work. Donghae moved home today.

“I hope I am not inconveniencing you guys for staying over.” Jessica said. Kibum was also by her side.

“It’s fine, Donghae would like your company.” Sungmin said. He had been busy working on both hotels so he wasn’t home anyways. It was too stressful to be at home.

“I hope it’s not awkward.” Jessica said.

“Why would you say that?” Sungmin said.

“All those times we hung out, I didn’t really talk to anyone but Donghae…” Jessica said. Sungmin patted her shoulder.

“Donghae always spoke of you to me, so even though we didn’t get to talk to each other, we know each other. I’m assuming he talked to you about me, Sunny, and Eunhyuk or even Kibum.” Sungmin said. Jessica nodded.

“Anyways, I’m meeting up with Sunny so take care of him.” Sungmin said. Jessica nodded.

“Take care of her.” Sungmin said talking to Kibum.

“Yes, Master Sungmin.” Kibum said bowing.

“Just Sungmin…”Sungmin said. Kibum nodded. Sungmin left Donghae’s room.

--

“Sungmin...” Eunhyuk said, creeping out of his room.

“What do you want, Eunhyuk.” Sungmin asked. Eunhyuk still did not see Donghae once since the accident.

“I need help with my hotel.” Eunhyuk asked.

“You need help with YOUR hotel?” Sungmin said.

“Yes, I need help with my proposal.” Eunhyuk said.

“You know Eunhyuk, you have asked me many times before this happened but right now I can’t help you.” Sungmin said.

“Hey, you told me you were not going to blame me on what happened to Donghae.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m not blaming but since Donghae is in a coma, I need to take over for him, and I have to work on mines, since you are still on your beginning phrases of your hotel… it’s just not top priority at this time.” Sungmin said. Sungmin didn’t blame Eunhyuk, as much as he wanted to blame him, he couldn’t. Eunhyuk was his brother.

“Alright…” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk, I’m really busy right now, ok.” Sungmin said, walking out of the house.

Eunhyuk crutched his hand on his proposal.

“Donghae is not even awake and you still look down on me.” Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae’s room.

“Hmm… I’ll get you later.” Eunhyuk said, marching back into his room.

--

“Kibum, you can go do something.” Jessica said. Jessica didn’t know what to do with Kibum. He was like a robot, unless told he wouldn’t do anything but stand there and stare.

“Miss Jessica, what do you want me to go do?” Kibum asked.

“Uhhh… go play with Sooyoung.” Jessica said. She remembered Donghae always told her that’s what he had to tell Kibum to do.

“Umm.. Sooyoung is at the hotel though...” Kibum said.

“That’s fine, go play with her. It’s not like Donghae is going to wake up any time soon.” Jessica said.

“Ok, but call me if you need anything.” Kibum said. He bowed and left the room. Jessica crept over to Donghae.

“Hey Donghae. You have been like this for days when are you going to wake up?” Jessica asked. Jessica heard a knock. Jessica didn’t know what to do. Everyone left the house, didn’t they? Jessica hid under the bed.

“Donghae…” Someone said.

--

“Sungmin, are you guys really not pressing charges…” Sunny said.

“No, even though I want to, we shouldn’t. It was just an accident. It’s not like it was on purpose. Shindong just wanted to protect Eunhyuk…” Sungmin said.

“Why didn’t you want to be with Donghae?” Sunny said. Sungmin had been watching Donghae but Jessica did a better job.

“I have to work on the hotels, being home with Eunhyuk is uncomfortable right now.” Sungmin said.

“Is it ok to have both of them together?” Sunny said.

“Yea, Kibum is with Donghae and there is Jessica.” Sungmin said.

“Hmmm… I have a bad feeling. Sungmin.” Sunny said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll call her to check up later.” Sungmin said. Sunny nodded.

--

“Donghae…” Hyoyeon said, opening the door.

“Wow, there is like no one here.” Hyoyeon said, walking in Donghae’s room. She walked over to Donghae.

“Hmm… are you really sleeping?” Hyoyeon said, touching Donghae’s face.

“You look really cute when you are sleeping.” Hyoyeon said. Jessica can see Hyoyeon’s heels getting closer to her face. Hyoyeon sat on the bed.

“You are cute why do you have to hang around a girl like Jessica Jung.”Hyoyeon said, resting her head on Donghae’s chest. Jessica was about to get out from under the bed.

“HYOYEON, what are you doing?” Eunhyuk said, walking in with Shindong.

“Nothing, your brother is really cute when he’s not talking about Jessica.” Hyoyeon said, getting off the bed. Jessica shrank back under the bed.

“Boss, Kibum isn’t here. He went to the hotel with Sooyoung.” Shindong said.

“So no one is here to watch Donghae…” Eunhyuk said.

“Obviously…” Hyoyeon said. Eunhyuk walked over to Donghae.

“Are you really sleeping? Are you guys just putting this act to make me feel guilty?” Eunhyuk said, slapping Donghae’s face. No response from Donghae.

“Babe, what are you doing? It was an accident? How can it be an act?” Hyoyeon said.

“You shouldn’t trust them so much, they are a bunch of liars.” Eunhyuk said, hitting Donghae to see if there is really no response. Jessica covered , tears streaming down her face.

“Babe, come on, stop it. He really is in a coma.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, shut up and watch the door, Shindong check out everything.” Eunhyuk ordered. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and left. Shindong started rummaging through Donghae’s stuff. Jessica grabbed her phone. Eunhyuk just sat next to a sleeping Donghae.