Help! - Ghost

A Halloweenish Story

“Boss, you need a password for his laptop…” Shindong said. Eunhyuk was getting frustrated.

“Did Sungmin really take all his stuff.” Eunhyuk said, getting up from the bed and looking through Donghae’s stuff.

“Here is a safe? But you need a code for it too.” Shindong said. Eunhyuk pressed Donghae’s birthday. Wrong. Eunhyuk started different things. Jessica took her phone out. She texted Sungmin.

--

“Sungmin, you got a text from Jessica.” Sunny said, reading the text.

 

Help… - Jessica

 

“Sungmin, Sungmin, look!” Sunny said.

“What?” Sungmin said, reading the text.

 

I’m coming home, what is going on. – Sungmin

Help Donghae… Eu… - Jessica

 

“Eu???” What is that?” Sungmin said. Sunny looked at the text.

“This doesn’t look good.” Sunny said. Sungmin started driving faster.

--

“What is this?” Eunhyuk said. Shindong found Jessica and before she finished the text, he grabbed her.

“How long were you down there?” Eunhyuk said. Jessica didn’t say anything just looked down.

“What is this?” Eunhyuk said, taking Jessica’s phone.

“You B!#$H!” Eunhyuk said, he slapped her in the face. Hyoyeon walked back in.

“What is happening?” Hyoyeon said, looking at Jessica.

“Uh… when did she get here.” Hyoyeon said.

“She has been here for a while.” Eunhyuk said.

“What to do with her?” Hyoyeon said. Jessica was tearing up.

“Aww… you are crying again.” Hyoyeon said, touching Jessica’s face. Jessica bit her.

“This little b#$$H!” Hyoyeon said, slapping Jessica again.

“Get rid of her.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why are you like this?” Jessica said, finally screaming.

“Why? Why? Why can’t I?” Eunhyuk said.

“Donghae has always been a good brother to you.” Jessica said.

“What? He should be a good brother to me. A good brother should listen to the older brother. But he runs around doing what he wants with SUNGMIN. THEY NEVER INCLUDE ME IN ANYTHING! This is payback, this is nothing to what I’m going to do to them.” Eunhyuk said.

“Just because you are jealous of Donghae, doesn’t mean you have to hurt him.” Jessica said.

“Pushing him down that was an accident.” Eunhyuk said.

“I don’t believe that.” Jessica said. Eunhyuk grabbed Jessica.

“Prove that it wasn’t an accident.” Eunhyuk said.

“Where are you taking me?” Jessica said, struggling.

“You like Donghae so much? Right? You can feel what he feels.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eunhyuk, you can’t push her down the stairs.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why not?” Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon glared at him.

“She is going to say something to Sungmin, he might press charges on me.” Eunhyuk said, loosening his grip on Jessica. Jessica stomped on Eunhyuk’s toe and started running for Donghae’s room.

“Get her!” Eunhyuk screamed. Shindong tackled Jessica and punched her in the stomach. Jessica fainted. 

“She fainted.” Shindong reported.

“Whatever.” Eunhyuk said. He looked at his toe.

“Hyoyeon, my house is really depressing me. Let’s go to yours?” Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon smiled and they walked down the stairs. Shindong followed.

--

“Kibum? Where are you?” Sungmin asked.

“I went to the hotel with Sooyoung.” Kibum said through the phone.

“GO HOME! Take Sooyoung with you.” Sungmin said, hanging up the phone.

“Sungmin, Jessica isn’t responding.” Sunny said. She was panicking.

“Kibum wasn’t home.” Sungmin said.

“Drive faster!!” Sunny said. She called Jessica again.

--

“Sungmin… Jessica… Kibum…” Donghae said. He was really groggy. He looked around and he was in his room. His head was throbbing. He had no energy and he was sore all over.  He looked over and saw Jessica who was unconscious on the ground.

“Jessica!! Wake up!” Donghae said, trying to get out of bed but his legs gave out and he collapsed on the ground.

“Jessica…” Donghae said again, no response from Jessica. Donghae tried to crawl over to Jessica but he was really weak. He fainted.